What do the neo-Zionists believe will happen?

They believe a bunch of magical sky shit will happen and the Jews and no one else will live happily ever after. Like every religion in the history of mankind.

Link to the non-existent verse(s)?
The entire old testament is a bunch of magical sky shit happening

Links to the anti non-Jews verse(s) ?
You see, your post addressed your atheism, but not the fact that there are NO verses to support your claim.
Kill your first born son for me for no reason, and I'll supply the verse. According to the Old Testament that is just and good.

In the "Old Testament", God revokes the Command to sacrifice.
In the "Merciful" New Testament, the Sacrifice is GIVEN!

So what does this have to do with your non-Jew related post?
We're talking Israel right? Magical sky shit has EVERYTHING to do with it.

I am getting a little tired of presenting fact.

How can that be possible?

It gets tiring posting fact from academic and governmental archives over and over again.

I see I did a fly-by.
I apologize; I missed that priceless posting due to incredulousness imposed by the "Monty".

Do you have a serious comment regarding what you believe will happen?

What should happen is that Israel should annex all lands captured in 1967.

What will happen is anyone's guess. Israel has weird people in positions of power, just as we in the US have weird people in similar positions.

I am getting a little tired of presenting fact.

It gets tiring posting fact from academic and governmental archives over and over again.

I see I did a fly-by.
I apologize; I missed that priceless posting due to incredulousness imposed by the "Monty".

Will non-Jews be able to vote to dismantle Jewish rule?
Nah!
Happy?

Link to the non-existent verse(s)?

You see, your post addressed your atheism, but not the fact that there are NO verses to support your claim.
Kill your first born son for me for no reason, and I'll supply the verse. According to the Old Testament that is just and good.

You made a specific comment...back it up or go away.

I see I did a fly-by.

What will happen is anyone's guess. Israel has weird people in positions of power, just as we in the US have weird people in similar positions.

That's the point, once the inevitable annexation takes place and Israel officially rules over a population of non-Jews greater than the population of Jews. What do the Zionists think will happen. That's the question.

Lol no I made a very non-specific comment. Zionist Jews believe, like most religious zealots, that magical sky magic will take care of their problems in the end. Which is what this thread is all about.

I see I did a fly-by.

That's the point, once the inevitable annexation takes place and Israel officially rules over a population of non-Jews greater than the population of Jews. What do the Zionists think will happen. That's the question.

People in the annexed lands would not automatically be citizens of Israel. Ergo, they would have only the influence the Israelis permit them to have.

Lol no I made a very non-specific comment. Zionist Jews believe, like most religious zealots, that magical sky magic will take care of their problems in the end. Which is what this thread is all about.

Whether "magical sky magic" or nuclear weaponry, the enemy nations would not survive a full-out war with Israel.

You stated that non-Jews will be screwed at the end of days.
You weren't expecting someone to ask for the verses and now you're trying to bullshit yourself out of being a jackass.

Whether "magical sky magic" or nuclear weaponry, the enemy nations would not survive a full-out war with Israel.
We'll find out eventually. All I care about is that America survives and my descendants aren't involved in the religious apocalypse over there.

You weren't expecting someone to ask for the verses and now you're trying to bullshit yourself out of being a jackass.
Are they suggesting that you don't have to be religious or Jewish to be saved? Then that's great news!

We'll find out eventually. All I care about is that America survives and my descendants aren't involved in the religious apocalypse over there.
Islam will bring the Apocalypse to the US way before the JOOS do.

Islam will bring the Apocalypse to the US way before the JOOS do.
Neither Islam nor da Joos are capable of destroying America.

Are they suggesting that you don't have to be religious or Jewish to be saved? Then that's great news!

God loves civilized Humans.
You don't have to be SAVED; just don't be uncivilized and be DAMNED.
Your relationship with God and mankind is what YOU make of it.

God loves civilized Humans.
You don't have to be SAVED; just don't be uncivilized and be DAMNED.
Your relationship with God and mankind is what YOU make of it.
Really?! Wow! What a fantastic belief!

Sooner or later Israel is going to annex what she wants to annex and then dump the rest. Just like she did with Gaza. The Palestinians will whine and complain and fire a few rockets at her. Israel will blow the crap out of them periodically. That can go on for a long, long time.

I am getting a little tired of presenting fact. I am now curious to understand what our resident Zionists believe will happen, or hope will happen, in the territory now controlled by Jews in Israel, the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza.

Do they believe that Jews will be able to rule over all the Gentiles now under their control indefinitely?

Do they believe that they will be able to disengage from Gaza and rule over the rest of the Gentiles indefinitely?

Do they believe that they will be able to evict, or otherwise eliminate, all the Gentiles now under their control and rule an exclusively Jewish population indefinitely.

Any other solution.

Are you at all interested in hearing Zionists opinions? because all I see is comparing ua to the nazis using sarcasm.

Nah, this thread is about mocking a whole community comparing it to the Nazis. There is no invite to real discussion there. Which is a sahame, since in itself, this discussion could prove useful when not manageble by trollism

Already discussed this. West Bank population of Jews is growing three times faster than everywhere else, and Muslim population compared to Jews is dropping.

In one to two generations Israel's annexation of the West Bank will be a formality.

Forum List

Back