What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians?

Liberals think anyone who doesn't believe in Global Warming is a white supremacist.

A better question is what does your average black American feel about other races....particularly whites.
There are only a few true white supremacists.....but there are millions of blacks that hate whites the same way they claim white supremacists hate people with darker skin. There are very few who don't.

I wish this weren't true, but in my experience, I'm afraid it is. But then the state schools and popular culture incessantly tell black children that they can't, that oppression is all around them, that they're not responsible, that they can say whatever they want, that they can't be racist. Blacks, most especially, are encouraged to be racist, to resent, to hate, not just white people, but Asians and Jews.

Liberals think anyone who doesn't believe in Global Warming is a white supremacist.

A better question is what does your average black American feel about other races....particularly whites.
There are only a few true white supremacists.....but there are millions of blacks that hate whites the same way they claim white supremacists hate people with darker skin. There are very few who don't.

I wish this weren't true, but in my experience, I'm afraid it is. But then the state schools and popular culture incessantly tell black children that they can't, that oppression is all around them, that they're not responsible, that they can say whatever they want, that they can't be racist. Blacks, most especially, are encouraged to be racist, to resent, to hate, not just white people, but Asians and Jews.
It's like whites in the South back 70 years ago.

Obama wanted this transformation.....where black racists could literally get away with anything.

IM2 opening comment stated that those like you hate Asians
There's the root of your problem, Bruce... That interpretation of "those like you" is all on you. One must first self-identify as "white" to take such criticisms so personally, get all defensive, and retaliatory. You should be grateful instead to have willing representatives attempt to share their views of what belonging to an historically repressed racial minority looks and feels like from the inside looking out. At other groups including their historical oppressors if that's what they want to get off their chests.. A situation you're unlikely to experience. Understanding kills unwarranted hatreds. The moment we just shut up and permit ourselves to simply listen is the moment we begin to see the actual dynamics at play.

Imagine you're sitting at a bar with IM2. Why even pretend you have anything to share on the subject of race that he hasn't heard and considered a million times already? Ask him what walking in his shoes is like. Apparently he's been trying to tell you here for quite a long time.

I could have named a whole lot more son. And I can't be a house negro and black supremacist at the same time dumb ass. There are no black supremacists here.

Dumb ass, eh? LOL! In the final analysis: a black supremacist and a house negro are the same thing. How is it that you don't know that? You're precisely what you were groomed to be by the Democrat Party: a house negro, a shoe shine boy, a shufflin' yes'm masser, a lawn jockey, a watermelon boy . . . a racist, a race-baiting pimp, burn it down, division and hatred, collective-think, identity politics. . . .

170px-Lawn_jockey.jpg
images
images

Last edited:
There's the root of your problem, Bruce... That interpretation of "those like you" is all on you. One must first self-identify as "white" to take such criticisms so personally, get all defensive, and retaliatory. You should be grateful instead to have willing representatives attempt to share their views of what belonging to an historically repressed racial minority looks and feels like from the inside looking out. At other groups including their historical oppressors if that's what they want to get off their chests.. A situation you're unlikely to experience. Understanding kills unwarranted hatreds. The moment we just shut up and permit ourselves to simply listen is the moment we begin to see the actual dynamics at play.

Imagine you're sitting at a bar with IM2. Why even pretend you have anything to share on the subject of race that he hasn't heard and considered a million times already? Ask him what walking in his shoes is like. Apparently he's been trying to tell you here for quite a long time.

:boohoo: The dynamics at play are the cultural Marxism of the Democrat Party, but lefty doesn't want to talk about that.

There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. —Booker T. Washington​

Last edited:
1903 - W.E.B. DuBois responds:
Mr. Washington represents in Negro thought the old attitude of adjustment and submission; but adjustment at such a peculiar time as to make his programme unique. This is an age of unusual economic development, and Mr. Washington’s programme naturally takes an economic cast, becoming a gospel of Work and Money to such an extent as apparently almost completely to overshadow the higher aims of life. Moreover, this is an age when the more advanced races are coming in closer contact with the less developed races, and the race-feeling is therefore intensified; and Mr. Washington’s programme practically accepts the alleged inferiority of the Negro races. Again, in our own land, the reaction from the sentiment of war time has given impetus to race-prejudice against Negroes, and Mr. Washington withdraws many of the high demands of Negroes as men and American citizens. In other periods of intensified prejudice all the Negro’s tendency to self-assertion has been called forth; at this period a policy of submission is advocated. In the history of nearly all other races and peoples the doctrine preached at such crises has been that manly self-respect is worth more than lands and houses, and that a people who voluntarily surrender such respect, or cease striving for it, are not worth civilizing.

In answer to this, it has been claimed that the Negro can survive only through submission. Mr. Washington distinctly asks that black people give up, at least for the present, three things, —

First, political power,

Second, insistence on civil rights,

Third, higher education of Negro youth,

— and concentrate all their energies on industrial education, the accumulation of wealth, and the conciliation of the South.
eta: TA-NEHISI COATES on Cosby MAY 2008

Last edited:
Mr. Washington represents in Negro thought the old attitude of adjustment and submission; but adjustment at such a peculiar time as to make his programme unique. This is an age of unusual economic development, and Mr. Washington’s programme naturally takes an economic cast, becoming a gospel of Work and Money to such an extent as apparently almost completely to overshadow the higher aims of life. Moreover, this is an age when the more advanced races are coming in closer contact with the less developed races, and the race-feeling is therefore intensified; and Mr. Washington’s programme practically accepts the alleged inferiority of the Negro races. Again, in our own land, the reaction from the sentiment of war time has given impetus to race-prejudice against Negroes, and Mr. Washington withdraws many of the high demands of Negroes as men and American citizens. In other periods of intensified prejudice all the Negro’s tendency to self-assertion has been called forth; at this period a policy of submission is advocated. In the history of nearly all other races and peoples the doctrine preached at such crises has been that manly self-respect is worth more than lands and houses, and that a people who voluntarily surrender such respect, or cease striving for it, are not worth civilizing.

In answer to this, it has been claimed that the Negro can survive only through submission. Mr. Washington distinctly asks that black people give up, at least for the present, three things, —

First, political power,

— and concentrate all their energies on industrial education, the accumulation of wealth, and the conciliation of the South.

Exactly. People like Ringtone love blacks like Washington because they take the racism without fighting. Using the ludicrous comments Washington made during jim crow is proof of that.

It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

Here what they think about you.

What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians?

The reason I’m telling you this story is that I’ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isn’t always black and white – excuse the pun. Instead it’s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians – hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure – can be seen as “positive.” And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is “White Vs. Asian.” In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare “white” architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, “beauties,” ships, athletes, “average commoner,” and “medics” to their “Asian” equivalents. I’m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the “white” one is clearly “better” than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the “fair” and unbiased comparisons. When comparing “beauties” of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacist’s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

So here are some of the “positive” comments:

• I’m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from “Bugs Bunny Nips the Nips”.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • I’m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I don’t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
What’s most fascinating about all these “positive” comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are “prositive.” Here is a sampling of some of the “Asians are evil” comments:

• who is destroying our nations
    a) asians
    b) blacks, mexicans, muslims, Zionists
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they don’t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldn’t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasn’t the ‘evil’ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globe’s leaders in copyright infringement. They don’t respect other’s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the “Yellow Peril” for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesn’t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog
Here we go AGAIN, with demonizing whites . Really? How about actually going after say, the actual bad guys? The Italian Mafia?...(ok, trite as hell). Oh, I got it, black sociopathic BLACK gangsters? They actual pose a real threat, harm their own communities and do way more harm than any racist hooded white clansman/fill in the blank honkey cracker. But that would derail the nice narrative ya'all got going here.

First, political power,

I beg your pardon, but are you suggesting that the paternalist DuBois was an abject racist? a vile, race-baiting pimp full of bile, hatred, slander and murder like IM2 and Paul Essien? It that your point?

Oh, these uppity coloureds just make me feel so demonized and icky in my pale skin. I do declare!
34685.jpg

Exactly. People like Ringtone love blacks like Washington because they take the racism without fighting. Using the ludicrous comments Washington made during jim crow is proof of that.

Wrong again, house negro! People like Ringtone? You're the racist here, not me. Looks like you give racism and deplore those who loath it. You're no better than Bull Connor. The fact of the matter is that both men were right and wrong, and in spite of the latter great strides were made under their leadership . . . and then the progressive left of the likes of Wilson came along.

Last edited:
“The lack of metacognition sets up a vicious loop, in which people who don’t know much about a subject do not know when they’re in over their head talking with an expert on that subject. An argument ensues, but people who have no idea how to make a logical argument cannot realize when they’re failing to make a logical argument. In short order, the expert is frustrated and the layperson is insulted. Everyone walks away angry. Even”
― Thomas M. Nichols, The Death of Expertise: The Campaign Against Established Knowledge and Why it Matters

Wrong again, house negro! People like Ringtone? You're the racist here, not me. Looks like you give racism and deplore those who loath it. You're no better than Bull Connor. The fact of the matter is that both men were right and wrong, and in spite of the latter great strides were made under their leadership . . . and then the progressive left of the likes of Wilson came along.
People like Ringtone. Not all white people, only those who think like you. A non racist comment. that places no inherent quality on whites as an entire group. This is what whites like you call racism. But it is not. Washington was wrong, 100 percent incorrect. And his opinion was painfully felt by black who subscribed to his philosophy until 1965. And if you notice, MLK was not about the Booker T Washington. And because of Those blacks who did not follow Washington, we got civil rights.

And still today, whites like you champion Washington's failed philosophy.

“As it turns out, however, the more specific reason that unskilled or incompetent people overestimate their abilities far more than others is because they lack a key skill called “metacognition.” This is the ability to know when you’re not good at something by stepping back, looking at what you’re doing, and then realizing that you’re doing it wrong.”
― Thomas M. Nichols, The Death of Expertise: The Campaign Against Established Knowledge and Why it Matters

This is pure bullshit. I'm black so don't even try to argue.

“As it turns out, however, the more specific reason that unskilled or incompetent people overestimate their abilities far more than others is because they lack a key skill called “metacognition.” This is the ability to know when you’re not good at something by stepping back, looking at what you’re doing, and then realizing that you’re doing it wrong.”

Pay attention to those words.

The OP has made it clear they believe the USMB is a White Supremacist site,
so in their mind they are discussing this issue with White Supremacists...
They also believe all of White Society is White Supremacist, so let it be known their opinion is slanted as can be...

No, I don't believe all of white society is white supremacist. But I do see that white supremacists do come here and congregate. Like BruceLaney, PTBW, Protectionist, Vastator, Odium, Karpenter, Intolerant, Third Party, Oddball, Correl, Harmonica, dogmaphobe, toobfreak, miketx, tipsy, molly, Cecile, lucyhamilton, and I can keep going.

Taistoi !

Essaye pour voir trou de cul, LOL

Essayer à nouveau cul muet. Lol.

Rien n'est plus ignorant qu'un cul muet Français suprématiste blanc. Alors continuez à tamer cette merde stupide blanc Français poubelle.

Last edited:
Ya have to admire the slant eyed Asians ..they're not afraid to be proud of thier Ethno states..

Why do american blacks have a reputation of not getting along with all groups and immigrants
All asians included

Humm it's like a reoccurring theme

Flat face......! Dats wacist !
Can't knock the hustle ....but c'mon she Asian....math ....money
:04:

Here he is all grown up

Ya have to admire the slant eyed Asians ..they're not afraid to be proud of thier Ethno states..

Why do american blacks have a reputation of not getting along with all groups and immigrants
All asians included

Here he is all grown up

That reputation doesn't exist.

All asians included

Here he is all grown up

That reputation doesn't exist.

You poor sheltered lily white suburbanite
Even Africans and Caribbean blacks go wtf is wrong with american blacks
You guys got a problem with everyone

From the yids in crown heights, cambodian rat eaters in philly ,to Mexicans in LA
Sea to mother fargin shining sea

Forum List

Back