🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do you DESPISE more?

What is the worst element of modern politics?

• Leftists

• Righties

• Current education system

• The media

• Polsters

• Hollywood

• Social media

• What problems?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bahia Grass
What is the point of this post?

Travel to Brasil apparently.

What I despise is not on the list. "Alternate facts".

We can agree or disagree on a million things but we can absolutely NEVER disagree on what Reality is.
Thousands and thousands of very fine people on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany told me that.

What problems ?

Alfed E Neuman.jpg

Oh good. We needed a new thread to confirm that the forum slants heavily to the right.

Thanks OP. Very informative.

I despise thousands and thousands of people on rooftops in Germany.

They make me nervous. What the hell are they doing up there?

There would be very few leftists to hate if not for media and hollywood brainwashing so I voted accordingly.

Dancing.

Many people are saying that. People like John Miller, John Baron, David Dennison. People like Tim Apple and Marilyn Lockheed, who goes by "CJ". People like our Continental Army when they took over the airports. Believe me. Wouldn't you like to punch 'em in the face?

Actually they weren't all in Germany. Some were in Bowling Green.

Last edited:
It's a two-choice poll. I could have been some kind of a weird independent libertarian and picked both "lefties" and "righties", but that would have been kinda dumb.

Dancing.

Many people are saying that. People like John Miller, John Baron, David Dennison. People like Tim Apple and Marilyn Lockheed, who goes by "CJ". People like our Continental Army when they took over the airports. Believe me. Wouldn't you like to punch 'em in the face?

Don't have a clue what you're trying to say. It's a little early in the evening to be in such an altered state.

It's a two-choice poll. I could have been some kind of a weird independent libertarian and picked both "lefties" and "righties", but that would have been kinda dumb.
The left and the rights stranglehold on ignorance would hold no power if our media and education system weren't COMPLETELY BROKEN.
So technically there is no way anyone should vote for either imo

Dancing.

Don't have a clue what you're trying to say. It's a little early in the evening to be in such an altered state.

Exactly America's words on election night 2016.

It all starts from the bottom. In this case the gutter where bitter old hags are like Pelosi and Schumer. Not to mention Crazy Eyes Cortez, the house lady who married her brother hating America, and the other loud mouth.

Forum List

Back