What Do You Hate About Election Season?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
What do you hate about election season?

I'm not talking about this one, necessarily, or any one in particular. Just "election season" as a general concept.

For me it when the talking heads say something along the lines of "This is the most important election of our lives."

I have literally heard that every four years since 1980.

Can't we just say that's safe to assume and come up with something else to say?

I'm not talking about this one, necessarily, or any one in particular. Just "election season" as a general concept.

For me it when the talking heads say something along the lines of "This is the most important election of our lives."

I dunno, but this is the most important election of our lives

So there is that.

I would say that I hate the absolute hostility from the people about to get kicked to the curb, but I have been enjoying it this time around.

I hate the Blue Haired Ladies that check you in

They take forever

media.....just like hollywood, their bastard brother, they can't come up with anything new.

I hate that no one has elected my alter ego (Ming the Merciless) as malevolent despot for life. I keep trying though.........

The media ads.

Forum List

Back