🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do you miss doing that you used to be able to do?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Laying on the floor with my lower back up against the heater.

Sleeping a whole 8 hours.

Eating bacon.

Going out to dinner or even lunch. Or breakfast.

Climbing trees.

Jogging.

Opening jars.

Going on a vacation.

Having more than 2 dogs.

Eating bacon.

Climbing trees.

Jogging.

Opening jars.

Going on a vacation.

Having more than 2 dogs.

Drive. :) Haven't in like 20 years. Miss being able to drive around local area exploring. Used to cut out every weekend in California driving up to the Redwoods area. Really pretty and there's some nice looking areas here to the east you can see all the way to the horizon from local hills. Love to trek out there but no car or motorcycle. Here, motorcycle weather isn't year-round so it' shard to justify the expense for something that's only gonna be usable half the year or so.

I'm fortunate that I have not been limited physically (yet!) ... but there are things I can't do because of death or aging... like

Visiting my grandparents

Reading to my kids when they were little

Sex with out needing four popsicle sticks and duck tape... :)

I miss getting a keg of beer and going to the drive in with my friends when I was young.

Sitting with friends between classes at college and talking about philosophy, life, relationships and other manner of weird and deep subjects.......

Fuck all night, popping off several loads in one evening. Now it is one and done. It's not really like I cannot. It is just that I don't really care as much as I used to. Go figure.

Eating bacon.

Climbing trees.

Jogging.

Opening jars.

Going on a vacation.

Having more than 2 dogs.

Drive. :) Haven't in like 20 years. Miss being able to drive around local area exploring. Used to cut out every weekend in California driving up to the Redwoods area. Really pretty and there's some nice looking areas here to the east you can see all the way to the horizon from local hills. Love to trek out there but no car or motorcycle. Here, motorcycle weather isn't year-round so it' shard to justify the expense for something that's only gonna be usable half the year or so.
Is not driving part of your probation restrictions?

Eating bacon.

Climbing trees.

Jogging.

Opening jars.

Going on a vacation.

Having more than 2 dogs.
Running...playing sports well...staying up late without it being painful...having 20/20 vision without glasses...being able to hear.

Fuck all night, popping off several loads in one evening. Now it is one and done. It's not really like I cannot. It is just that I don't really care as much as I used to. Go figure.

.... I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once, as I ever was ....

I got one:

Remembering what sex was all about. :lol:
I THINK it used to be fun...but then it turned into extremely painful. And messy.

roller skating.....i started when i was maybe 8 ish and was able to spin and dance....a wonder to behold....everyone said it will come right back when you put on the skates again....it didnt but my fear of falling on a hard ass wooden floor and breaking something did lol

I got one:

Remembering what sex was all about. :lol:
I THINK it used to be fun...but then it turned into extremely painful. And messy.

.... I guess there is a time/season for everything.... there is much more to life than sex (thankfully!)

I have no desire for sex. None. Zip. Nada. Gone are the wipe rag days and faking orgasms.

Forum List

Back