🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do you miss doing that you used to be able to do?

and i use to have a bad ass walk.....now its more a slothy type walk....i use to say fuck me running.....not anymore lol

Another one:

Thinking about and doing stuff that needs done WITHOUT talking to myself out loud.

I miss leaning over a mirror to pluck my eyebrows. Ladies, do NOT lean over a mirror. Ever. And no worries you will need to...when you get old, hair does not grow any more in certain places. Unless yer a man, then it still grows in yer nose.

I miss leaning over a mirror to pluck my eyebrows. Ladies, do NOT lean over a mirror. Ever. And no worries you will need to...when you get old, hair does not grow any more in certain places. Unless yer a man, then it still grows in yer nose.

... another good reason for missionary.....

ahhh the glory days of danskins and china blue dresses with side slips that went to your navel......now it would just scare the wee ones

Laughing really hard and a squirt of pee comes out.

Eating a chocolate and some of it gets caught in the wrinkles around your mouth and you go out in public.

Trying on a new outfit at a clothing store and dancing in the mirror to see how you look...and wind up hollering "HALP! I have fallen and can't get up!" from the dressing room.

i miss tooth 19 and i hate eating soft food....grumpy did take me to an upscale sweets shop and got me milk shakes last night....we split one and brought one home.....so i am off to the recliner to walk suck ass tv and eat milkshakes and remember when i could dance and twirl on skates.....lol......there was a disco ball.....before they were cool lol

omg trying on leather pants....coming out of the dressing room...twirling around and asking 'how do i look' and son and grumpy both start laughing.....

Trying on a lovely dress and turning sideways only to see your butt is now in front of you.

....no need to worry about men thinking about or wanting sex after reading this thread....

Well..I am now dressed. Even got my Uggs on without a sock in my mouth to muffle the screams!

Happy dance!

Forum List

Back