🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do you miss doing that you used to be able to do?

Dis me....but wif a model's face.

tumblr_lsf9leWkyb1qalxtao1_500.jpg

^^^ Considering what I had to say, I don't believe that griping is what I was doing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Being able to go out & party all night without needing a day to recuperate.

I'm older than grandma and bones?

Oy yoy oy yoy oy!

Well..I am now dressed. Even got my Uggs on without a sock in my mouth to muffle the screams!

Happy dance!
What's the dealio with leggings.

Isn't that like putting up a GUN-FREE Zone sign in South Carolina or Oregon? You're literally giving sexual predators an engraved invitation.

Chick's walking around with nothing more to cover their ass than glorified black pantyhose.

Too much trouble to get them off. Sure glad the old skintone stockings are gone now also. Reminded me too much of seeing "the Mummy" movies.

I really really miss playing the guitar. Picked up a minor tremor in my 20s and in my 40s it bloomed into something more serious. Early on -- it actually enhanced my right hand fingerpicking technique. Made things a little less predictable and sheet music like.

But -- there are some things that a natural hand vibration is good for... :up:

Gracie wrote: Sleeping a whole 8 hours.

Same here due to a medical condition...

... takes about 12 hrs. to get 8 hrs. sleep...

... been like that 24/7 for the past 30+ yrs...

... eats up half the day.

I would hafta say getting a full 8 yrs of sleep as a close 2nd. I don't sleep more than a couple hrs at a time b4 waking up... been like that since my teens.

I'll throw in the ability to go thru one day without back & hip pain that I've developed from the years of working in a nursing home without the proper equipment for lifting etc...

Uncensored asked: So, how old is everyone? I get the feeling some of you are way older than me.

I am 58.

63 here...

... Don't ask Granny how old she is...

... she says it ain't polite to ask a lady her age.

Laying on the floor with my lower back up against the heater.

Sleeping a whole 8 hours.

Eating bacon.

Going out to dinner or even lunch. Or breakfast.

Climbing trees.

Jogging.

Opening jars.

Going on a vacation.

Having more than 2 dogs.

Running 4 miles in good time .

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back