🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do you miss doing that you used to be able to do?

Speaking of sex....no more ACK! OUCH! WAIT! cuz spreading the legs give a crick in your thigh.

Putting on a bra and not having to adjust, use a cherry picker to raise them. (In my case..one).

Going to the store before it gets overridden with shoppers. Which I am fixing to go do for the first time in forever.

BBL

Well..I am now dressed. Even got my Uggs on without a sock in my mouth to muffle the screams!

Happy dance!
What's the dealio with leggings.

Isn't that like putting up a GUN-FREE Zone sign in South Carolina or Oregon? You're literally giving sexual predators an engraved invitation.

Chick's walking around with nothing more to cover their ass than glorified black pantyhose.

What I don't get is women who wear leggings that have no business wearing them......

Rapists will rape no matter what you wear.... all they need is motive and opportunity......

Drive. :) Haven't in like 20 years. Miss being able to drive around local area exploring. Used to cut out every weekend in California driving up to the Redwoods area. Really pretty and there's some nice looking areas here to the east you can see all the way to the horizon from local hills. Love to trek out there but no car or motorcycle. Here, motorcycle weather isn't year-round so it' shard to justify the expense for something that's only gonna be usable half the year or so.
Who is driving your ice cream truck? Are you riding shotgun anymore?

What I don't get is women who wear leggings that have no business wearing them......

Rapists will rape no matter what you wear.... all they need is motive and opportunity......

they should wear something a little more flattering and less overtly sexy? Like maybe a pair of shorts?

very-tight-shorts.jpg

-- the new Street-Walker look. And yet, STILL not an invitation to a would be rapist.

Getting liquored up and racing around back in the pines with friends in the big 4x4 trucks.

they should wear something a little more flattering and less overtly sexy? Like maybe a pair of shorts?

very-tight-shorts.jpg

-- the new Street-Walker look. And yet, STILL not an invitation to a would be rapist.

Those are panties, not shorts! (well at least they SHOULD be! LOL!)
I do not understand women that dress like that then complain about being treated like a sex object. DUH!

very-tight-shorts.jpg

I do not understand women that dress like that then complain about being treated like a sex object. DUH!

They might be panties. But they don't fit.

I'm not complaining. Just noticing.

But yeah. If she suddenly turned around and caught me looking at her ass, I bet she'd have something snarky to say.

Like it's my fault that she's putting on the show.

And yeah. I'm pretty sure I'd be caught looking.

Like when a woman is wearing a tank top with no bra on and maybe it's chilly. I can't help noticing the pokies. And she says (fingers pointing to her eyeballs), "I'm up here."

True. But the pokies on display are a bit lower down. :D

very-tight-shorts.jpg

But yeah. If she suddenly turned around and caught me looking at her ass, I bet she'd have something snarky to say.

Like when a woman is wearing a tank top with no bra on and maybe it's chilly. I can't help noticing the pokies. And she says (fingers pointing to her eyeballs), "I'm up here."

Yep. if you don't want guys looking, cover 'em up! (or wear a padded bra, not to make them look bigger, but, to keep the pokies from showing... like that.. pokies LOL!)

Pokies are all cool.

Especially when, ironically, the woman happens to be hawt.

very-tight-shorts.jpg

Yep. if you don't want guys looking, cover 'em up! (or wear a padded bra, not to make them look bigger, but, to keep the pokies from showing... like that.. pokies LOL!)

jennifer-aniston-hot-3.jpg

Jennifer Aniston, for example. I coulda used almost any image of her from ANY episode of the old "Friends."

Pokies are all cool.

Especially when, ironically, the woman happens to be hawt.

very-tight-shorts.jpg

jennifer-aniston-hot-3.jpg

Jennifer Aniston, for example. I coulda used almost any image of her from ANY episode of the old "Friends."

I know someone that once said that girls with small boob have big pokies.... not sure if that is necessarily true maybe it's just an optical illusion (they appear bigger cause the rest is smaller....?)

Laying on the floor with my lower back up against the heater.

Sleeping a whole 8 hours.

Eating bacon.

Going out to dinner or even lunch. Or breakfast.

Climbing trees.

Jogging.

Opening jars.

Going on a vacation.

Having more than 2 dogs.
Running...playing sports well...staying up late without it being painful...having 20/20 vision without glasses...being able to hear.

Good one on the 20/20 vision...getting old sucks

Well..I am now dressed. Even got my Uggs on without a sock in my mouth to muffle the screams!

Happy dance!
What's the dealio with leggings.

Isn't that like putting up a GUN-FREE Zone sign in South Carolina or Oregon? You're literally giving sexual predators an engraved invitation.

Chick's walking around with nothing more to cover their ass than glorified black pantyhose.
Hey, Sparky! My leggings are the thicker ones. And, I wear a long assed Cut-Out-The-Neck man's t-shirt on top so it covers my very bodacious ass! :lol:
Or, a lightweight LONG sweater or tunic top. Then the Uggs. Unless it is summer..then I wear a racerback tank top with the light weight ones and flip flops.
But for you...since you're so hot and all....I will wear a shorty top now that I can due to all that weight loss. IF I can get the damn sporty short top over my shoulders without wrenching them out of their sockets.

Ya know..my prosthesis boob has a nippy. But it's smaller than my real one on the other side. So...to hide them, I wear an insert on BOTH.

Forum List

Back