Zone1 What do you think our Judge will say to those who promoted child murder (abortion)?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Yeh, some dims say that Jesus was a liberal..

Yeh, we remember the part in the Bible where Jesus says that if a pregnancy interrupts one's life, go ahead and kill it...

So yeh... Some of these child murder advocates are nearing the age when death is right around the corner.. yet there is no repentance in sight w/ these people: Pelosi, the fake catholic, Schumer, the fake Jew... and then there's that person who is in the news all the time.. the gaffinator... another fake catholic

So yeh... Some of these child murder advocates are nearing the age when death is right around the corner.. yet there is no repentance in sight w/ these people: Pelosi, the fake catholic, Schumer, the fake Jew... and then there's that person who is in the news all the time.. the gaffinator... another fake catholic

They'll stand before God soon enough, and be held to answer.

They will not be able to hide the blood of all the children in whose murders they were complicit, dripping from their hands.

Yeh, we remember the part in the Bible where Jesus says that if a pregnancy interrupts one's life, go ahead and kill it...

I fear what our Judge is going to say. I was an accessory to the deaths of many unborn children when I worked for a "doctor" who killed them.

I ask Him for forgiveness every day.

I hope it makes a difference that I now feed and house and clothe brave women who decide not to allow those "doctors" to kill their babies.

They'll stand before God soon enough, and be held to answer.

They will not be able to hide the blood of all the children in whose murders they were complicit, dripping from their hands.
so no wonder Jesus said that most people don't make it to Heaven.

They do things THEIR way.. the world's way.. the devil's way

and then expect the next life to be more of the same of what they had on Earth...

which, for people like Pelosi goes like this... The next life should be more of the same: ME being wealthy (Who cares about anyone else?) .. ME saying what abortion policy will be despite what the Church says.. (Who cares about those worthless unborn who can't vote or speak up for themselves?)

I mean, even if you don't naturally believe in Hell or think you will go there... you'd think just once in awhile they would wonder about it at least.. but doesn't look like they are

Last edited:

I fear what our Judge is going to say. I was an accessory to the deaths of many unborn children when I worked for a "doctor" who killed them.

I ask Him for forgiveness every day.

I hope it makes a difference that I now feed and house and clothe brave women who decide not to allow those "doctors" to kill their babies.

You are doing the right thing... doing what God calls us all to do: making up for the bad you have done. God understands all the reasons why we sin as we do. I myself did bad things in my youth, but He knew I was ignorant and foolish and weak, and so He waited for me and I got a 2nd chance. :)

But why don't other people take this pathway, of repenting and making up for the wrongs they have done?

I mean, anyone can look at a photo of an aborted child and see that something is egregiously WRONG there.. Maybe I need to repent..

But do we see any liberals repenting of this? I can't think of any...

You are doing the right thing... doing what God calls us all to do: making up for the bad you have done. God understands all the reasons why we sin as we do. I myself did bad things in my youth, but He knew I was ignorant and foolish and weak, and so He waited for me and I got a 2nd chance. :)

But why don't other people take this pathway, of repenting and making up for the wrongs they have done?

I mean, anyone can look at a photo of an aborted child and see that something is egregiously WRONG there.. Maybe I need to repent..

But do we see any liberals repenting of this? I can't think of any...

They have a voice whispering in their ears assuring them that everything they're doing is right and good and just. Same voice tells them that if it feels good, it is good.

They are weak and selfish enough to completely buy what that voice says.

They have a voice whispering in their ears assuring them that everything they're doing is right and good and just. Same voice tells them that if it feels good, it is good.

How much did you say this voice cost?

they don't believe in Satan. It's hard to believe that because he is everywhere they are...

tht reminds me.. can barely finish typing this because I am LOL

But that dude on cnn... trying to recall his name.. Tapper, I think... has this book out. Can you believe the title?

I hope I get this right but I believe it was called

All the Demons are Here

LMAO!

I have a suspicion that those who had abortions will come face to face with their aborted child (children). They will ask "why did you kill me"?

I don't even like to thunk of such horror!

So what did Jesus say about abortion or when life began?

According to the bible, life begins at birth--when a baby draws its first breath. The bible defines life as "breath" in several significant passages, including the story of Adam's creation in Genesis 2:7, when God "breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Jewish law traditionally considers that personhood begins at birth.

they don't believe in Satan. It's hard to believe that because he is everywhere they are...

tht reminds me.. can barely finish typing this because I am LOL

But that dude on cnn... trying to recall his name.. Tapper, I think... has this book out. Can you believe the title?

I hope I get this right but I believe it was called

All the Demons are Here

LMAO!

That's totally hilarious!

You know that the devil is compelled to tell us all what he's doing before he does it. There is a certain enforced honesty policy that he must follow.

Those of us who escape his pull are the ones who take his honesty seriously.

That's totally hilarious!

You know that the devil is compelled to tell us all what he's doing before he does it. There is a certain enforced honesty policy that he must follow.

Those of us who escape his pull are the ones who take his honesty seriously.

That's interesting. I don't recall the devil telling me beforehand what he is doing (maybe I was too distracted to "hear" him...[?]) ., but in any case, it's not always difficult tofigure out, for sure.. Too bad God isn't so easy to figure out! LOL

I have a suspicion that those who had abortions will come face to face with their aborted child (children). They will ask "why did you kill me"?

I don't even like to thunk of such horror!
I heard a story of a woman who went through this on Earth. She had an abortion, then was later getting ready to move into a house and her husband (not sure if this was his kid who died) had to work on the house so she went to a Catholic Church and spent time in the Real Presence and when she looked at the Monstrance (which holds a consecrated Host, aka Jesus [John 6:27-72...]) she saw the face of a baby who was crying. I can't remember all the details of what happened but she was very upset and she asked forgiveness from the child, at which time the child stopped crying, and she had peace (more/less) afterwards.

That's interesting. I don't recall the devil telling me beforehand what he is doing (maybe I was too distracted to "hear" him...[?]) ., but in any case, it's not always difficult tofigure out, for sure.. Too bad God isn't so easy to figure out! LOL

I knew, all along, that it was the devil calling.

Forum List

Back