🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What does everyone think of Ben Carson?

I've been reading a book of his and I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Although I don't think Ben has a shot at political office in such a corrupt and incestuous political system as the US has now, I think he would be an excellent President.

What say you?
he won't make it, decent people can't do well in Washington

but he'd make a great VP (jimny cricket) in the ear of who can win

Although I don't think Ben has a shot at political office in such a corrupt and incestuous political system as the US has now, I think he would be an excellent President.

What say you?

Seems intelligent and obviously is.

Seems to have some good ideas and morals.

Not enough experience to be POTUS

Our political leaders used to be average men and women from society at large, but now it seems that is no longer possible.

Now they must be career politicians. They must be men and women who have sold out to various political parties and have chosen a lavish retirement package rather than being a short time public servant and then going back into the world you have created.

Sad but true. Why I think he needs experience is the experience we have had for the last 6 old years. I just think a person has to have the up close and personal experience to get anything done in Washington. Connections need made and that takes time.

If he gets the nomination I will vote for him.

I like Carson......very smart guy and accomplished surgeon

Politically, he is inept

He has no understanding of national politics and what it takes to build a coalition that can get you elected, Obama sure did. Spouting rightwing talking points can get you guest spots on Fox but will never get you elected

Inept?

You should look that word up.

Carson is the guy who stood up along side the Peasantpimp of the United States and openly rejected everything the Peasantpimp stands for, identifying the disease in the Peasantpimps reasoning, demonstrating the fatal nature of such, leaving the Peasantpimp surgically discredited.

That is a skilled political acumen of the profound variety.

What say you?
he won't make it, decent people can't do well in Washington

but he'd make a great VP (jimny cricket) in the ear of who can win

Putting Carson on as VP would be a waste of time and because of that, he wouldn't accept it

Besides, 'they' said the same thing about Ronaldus Magnus... and he turned out to be precisely the right guy, at precisely the right time... .

What say you?

Seems intelligent and obviously is.

Seems to have some good ideas and morals.

Not enough experience to be POTUS

Our political leaders used to be average men and women from society at large, but now it seems that is no longer possible.

Now they must be career politicians. They must be men and women who have sold out to various political parties and have chosen a lavish retirement package rather than being a short time public servant and then going back into the world you have created.

Sad but true. Why I think he needs experience is the experience we have had for the last 6 old years. I just think a person has to have the up close and personal experience to get anything done in Washington. Connections need made and that takes time.

If he gets the nomination I will vote for him.

Nope...

That only makes sense if you believe that obama is a failure because he lacked experience.

obama is only a failure where one sets success as would a reasonable person, assuming that your ideas of success are those held by obama and his cult.

From the communist perspective, which is one which seeks to cripple the means of the US to project influence over international affairs, obama has been a profound success.

But you said you liked the guy?

Which personality am I talking to again?

And no, he does not simply regurgitate things to say, he actually has a brain!
Politically,No more than Sarah Palin has a brain
Carson is not engaging in original thought. He is throwing meat to the far right telling them what they expect to hear
Gays are the same as pedophiles and bestiality

Face it Carson will take his seat in the Clown Car with others who have no chance of winning but want to have their time in the spot light
Don't disrespect the clown car! After all, the clown won the last two presidential elections.
Far from it

Obama was the most dynamic and influential figure in the 2008 election. Members of the clown car have no chance of winning......Obama won by a 2:1 margin

Comparing Obama to clowns like McCain and Romney?

Pfft.

What I'm saying is stop bringing in the clowns.

You have already stated your admiration for Ben, admiration that none of us have for the likes of Romney and McCain.......or was that just some white guilt talking?
McCain and Romney were first rank political figures capable of winning the presidency
Candidates like Backmann, Santorum, Paul and Perry occupied the Clown Car

McCain and Romney both were chosen BY THE LEFT. "They're the only one's that have a chance against Comrade ______ ."

I voted for Palin, who would have won the election had McCain not been on the ticket. And had Palin not been on the ticket, I would have written in Cain.

I can't believe that those who complained about Obama's lack of experience would think Carson will be any better.
At least he has a better resume than Obama, and he won't use violence to get what he wants, like Obama is doing in Ferguson. I don't think he has the type of managerial experience needed for the job.

So what should be done about Ferguson? What should Ben be doing about it? What should Obama be doing about it?
Ben Carson is a good example for blacks to emulate and Obama is not.

I'll leave it at that.

I can't believe that those who complained about Obama's lack of experience would think Carson will be any better.
At least he has a better resume than Obama, and he won't use violence to get what he wants, like Obama is doing in Ferguson. I don't think he has the type of managerial experience needed for the job.

So what should be done about Ferguson? What should Ben be doing about it? What should Obama be doing about it?

I'll leave it at that.
We do not need another President, black or not, getting on the job training to run the country.

We see how that turned out.

Make him Surgeon General, and in charge of fighting obesity in children on public assistance.

I'll leave it at that.
Yeah, Obama was only elected President of the most powerful nation on earth, twice.

Morons here, total morons.

I'll leave it at that.
Yeah, Obama was only elected President of the most powerful nation on earth, twice.

Doesn't mean he's worth a damn.

After all, Bush was elected twice too.

Make him Surgeon General, and in charge of fighting obesity in children on public assistance.

Puhlease... there is no job training that provides for one to understand principle. And what is needed, is a leader who will firmly and unapologetically, lead through the unwavering profession and adherence to sound principle.

The Left cannot contest sound principle. They feel that they can, because our culture has been infected with Foreign Ideas which hold that there is a "RIGHT" to profess unsound reasoning. There is not, as unsound reasoning injures those who exercise it and those who the exercise of such effects.

A principled leader advances principle and where such is rejected, "The Problem" is identified, leaving only the need to determine the valid solution to the problem and that there exist a sound moral justification to execute that solution.

Understand, the US is on the path toward inevitable civil war. And when that comes, Americans will have two choices and two choices only... be consumed by evil or defeat it, through the destruction of those who adhere to it.

Bring a politician to lead you in that fight and you will have surrendered, in advance. For those keeping score, that is OKA: Suicide.

I'll leave it at that.

Which he subsequently crippled.

Understand, the US is incapable of sustaining today, the same projection of military power that it was projecting when the cult set obama into power.
Projection is not reality, and both of Bush's wars were lost before he started them.

I'll leave it at that.

Understand, the US is incapable of sustaining today, the same projection of military power that it was projecting when the cult set obama into power.
Projection is not reality, and both of Bush's wars were lost before he started them.
As if that makes any sense at all.

I'll leave it at that.

As if that makes any sense at all.
I can't help the fact you're not so bright.

I'll leave it at that.

Bush only fought one war... which was the Global War on Islamic Terrorism.

He did not lose the war, he turned over the reigns of power to his enemy, who had inserted itself into US politics, through the Ideological Left, comprised primarily within the Democrat Party.

We, the Americans, are going to solve that problem, then when the Left is gone... we're going after the Muslims.

The events which will trigger that, are already set into play and there is no means to stop them... and when they play out, there will be no desire to 'listen' to the denials... we will simply go to work doing what needs to be done to solve the problem.

When it begins you'll call it fascism.

When it is over, what you would realize is that fascists are pussies... .

Okay a dumb ass mooch lawyer with zero career accomplishments vs a chief of neurosurgery? Is that really the comparison you are making? Wow.

What the US cannot do, is to fight them and win, while carrying the dead, counter-productive weight of the Ideological Left... .

See the solution?

Forum List

Back