What Does Hillary Do For Fun?

By your definition LoneLaugher, Crooked Hillary and Crazy Bernie's work is their hobbies since they do not accomplish anything after decades. :p

Of course. They should be more like you. You've done so much more with your life, right?
Comparing the average citizen with a person who might become the most powerful leader in the world, is nonsensical.

But...saying that Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders haven't accomplished anything is "sensical"? Gotchya.
I never posted that both fools haven't accomplished anything. Why are you so stupid?

No. You didn't. But you also didn't tell the person who did that it was "nonsensical". You are weirdly selective.

It's gotta be tough being so concerned about things like this. You don't believe that she likes to play Scrabble? You believe that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim and wants to declare martial law to remain president....but you can't fathom that Hillary Clinton does crossword puzzles? Awesome.
I do not believe that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim, so you shoot yourself in the ass right out of the gate, moron.

Nor do I believe he is about to declare martial law, though he could and you libtards would be kissing his ass telling him how great a President he was and his critics just a bunch of racists.

There are other things to read besides Mad or Lampoon or comic books. She is a very intelligent well educated person. Maybe she reads a lot: current events, history, literature, etc. She has family and friends to connect with as well. She's a grandmother. Like many women, perhaps more like many middle aged and older women, she has a strong female social network. Women do tend to have these networks; it is believed that is one reason why they live longer--because they have a support network that men don't have.
So you dont know either.

Thanks for playing.

It's gotta be tough being so concerned about things like this. You don't believe that she likes to play Scrabble? You believe that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim and wants to declare martial law to remain president....but you can't fathom that Hillary Clinton does crossword puzzles? Awesome.
I do not believe that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim, so you shoot yourself in the ass right out of the gate, moron.

Nor do I believe he is about to declare martial law, though he could and you libtards would be kissing his ass telling him how great a President he was and his critics just a bunch of racists.

Oh. I'm sorry. I confused you with any one of a few dozen USMB nutbags. My bad. You freaks sometimes blend together.

You just can't believe that Hillary Clinton plays scrabble, does crosswords and likes to garden. You just have a feeling.

That's much better.

But...saying that Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders haven't accomplished anything is "sensical"? Gotchya.

Maybe they have built some pop cycle castles, but who knows?

Can you name any of their accomplishments?

At least Bernie has done some accurate analysis of the Too Big to Fail Banks.

What has Hillary done, other than to FUBAR her Russian 'Reset Button' translation?

Oh. I'm sorry. I confused you with any one of a few dozen USMB nutbags. My bad. You freaks sometimes blend together.

You just can't believe that Hillary Clinton plays scrabble, does crosswords and likes to garden. You just have a feeling.

That's much better.

Lol, you are a delusional fuck.

Welcome to my ignore list, dipshit.

She enjoys reading about religious topics.

nuns-life.jpg

Here, she is in deep thought wondering if that nun pictured will hang ten.

Obama is first generation American, his father is from Kenya, and his family is Muslim.......so....just sayin.
I don't think Obama has the discipline to be a practicing Muslim, but he leans toward Islam and probably will dedicate himself to the religion when he gets older.

There are other things to read besides Mad or Lampoon or comic books. She is a very intelligent well educated person. Maybe she reads a lot: current events, history, literature, etc. She has family and friends to connect with as well. She's a grandmother. Like many women, perhaps more like many middle aged and older women, she has a strong female social network. Women do tend to have these networks; it is believed that is one reason why they live longer--because they have a support network that men don't have.
So you dont know either.

Thanks for playing.
You epitomize clueless you fucking asshole idiot. Mrs. Clinton has written many books. How many have your written?

It takes a lot of time to write a book, but you wouldn't know that because the only thing you read is comic books.

You haven't got a fucking clue what intelligent, educated people do with their time. Fool.

She's written 6 books.

Hard Choices
Living History
It Takes a Village
An Invitation to the White House
The Unique Voice of Hillary Rodham Clinto
Dear Socks

Obama is first generation American, his father is from Kenya, and his family is Muslim.......so....just sayin.
I don't think Obama has the discipline to be a practicing Muslim, but he leans toward Islam and probably will dedicate himself to the religion when he gets older.
LMAO You are such a joke.

It is a little known fact that Hillary reads USMB for fun

Last edited:

That's much better.

Lol, you are a delusional fuck.

Welcome to my ignore list, dipshit.

There is nothing that demonstrates one's low self worth more than putting message board participants on iggy.....and then announcing it.

It is possibly the single lamest thing that a forum participant can do. Notice who does it. Every single person who does that is a lame fuck.

So you dont know either.

Thanks for playing.
You epitomize clueless you fucking asshole idiot. Mrs. Clinton has written many books. How many have your written?

It takes a lot of time to write a book, but you wouldn't know that because the only thing you read is comic books.

You haven't got a fucking clue what intelligent, educated people do with their time. Fool.

She's written 6 books.

Hard Choices
Living History
It Takes a Village
Dear Socks

You mean she's had six books written for her.

So you dont know either.

Thanks for playing.

She's written 6 books.

Hard Choices
Living History
It Takes a Village
Dear Socks

Hey! Look who's here. It's the founder of the Jesse Olivieri fan club.

By your definition LoneLaugher, Crooked Hillary and Crazy Bernie's work is their hobbies since they do not accomplish anything after decades. :p

Of course. They should be more like you. You've done so much more with your life, right?
Comparing the average citizen with a person who might become the most powerful leader in the world, is nonsensical.

I never posted that both fools haven't accomplished anything. Why are you so stupid?

No. You didn't. But you also didn't tell the person who did that it was "nonsensical". You are weirdly selective.
But then, your nonsensical posts are so much greater nonsense than most anyone on this board. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
So you dont know either.

Thanks for playing.

She's written 6 books.

Hard Choices
Living History
It Takes a Village
Dear Socks

Bullshit. You are an asshole. Just because you would need someone to write the book for you doesn't mean that's the case with talented, educated people.

So you dont know either.

Thanks for playing.

She's written 6 books.

Hard Choices
Living History
It Takes a Village
Dear Socks

Bullshit. You are an asshole. Just because you would need someone to write the book for you doesn't mean that's the case with talented, educated people.

Barbara Feinman

I'm an asshole? That's not very nice. Just because Clinton has never made an honest effort to accomplish anything is no reason for you to call me that.

Forum List

Back