🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Does The Bible REALLY Say About Queer People?

You just have to pick the church that hates the same people that you do. Pretty simple really.

Tell me, does that whole "You disagree with me, so you're a HATER!" line ever become effective? I mean, there aren't any HERE, but are there people somewhere who do something other than just laugh at you?
If you're against gay marriage then you think that gay couples shouldn't be on the same level as hetero ones. Ipso facto, you a hater. Pretty simple really.

not so simple------rejection of homosexual "marriage" ----is, simply, rejection of homosexual marriage------we have laws against incest too----
if one is not "pro incest" that makes the person a
"hater"?
Yes, as in "I hate incest". Don't you? :D

depends on the circumstances. If two grown people----fully grown decide to "INDULGE" and avoid pregnancy---it is none of my business---seems weird to me-----but not my business. I also do not care if persons of dog eating
ethnic groups-----eat dogs
That's fine, but if you're a hater of incest like me, at least have the courage to admit it, like I did. Homo haters think they aren't hating, and deny, deny, deny. They live in a delusional world in which they are the superior hetero being.

Tell me, does that whole "You disagree with me, so you're a HATER!" line ever become effective? I mean, there aren't any HERE, but are there people somewhere who do something other than just laugh at you?
If you're against gay marriage then you think that gay couples shouldn't be on the same level as hetero ones. Ipso facto, you a hater. Pretty simple really.

not so simple------rejection of homosexual "marriage" ----is, simply, rejection of homosexual marriage------we have laws against incest too----
"hater"?

depends on the circumstances. If two grown people----fully grown decide to "INDULGE" and avoid pregnancy---it is none of my business---seems weird to me-----but not my business. I also do not care if persons of dog eating
That's fine, but if you're a hater of incest like me, at least have the courage to admit it, like I did. Homo haters think they aren't hating, and deny, deny, deny. They live in a delusional world in which they are the superior hetero being.

I am not a "hater of incest" In some cultures it is the norm. Your statement "HAVE THE COURATE TO ADMIT IT---LIKE I DID" is disgustingly rude self aggrandizement. Who,,
the FUCK, do you think you are?

"hater"?

I am not a "hater of incest" In some cultures it is the norm. Your statement "HAVE THE COURATE TO ADMIT IT---LIKE I DID" is disgustingly rude self aggrandizement. Who,,
You like incest, you must be Jewish. :D

$135,000 fine for refusing to bake cake

a lot of business that refuse service will go out of business

some churches will loose their tax exemption for denying law of land

Perhaps you didn't notice that that new "law of the land", aside from being illegally forced without the actual legislating body, also included specific language exempting churches from punishment for continuing to preach their own doctrine.

Or perhaps you're just admitting that you leftists are a bunch of lying fucks who mouth platitudes to get your way without ever intending to follow through on them.
You just have to pick the church that hates the same people that you do. Pretty simple really.

If you are against a belief in G-d, then you think Christian are not on the same level as atheists. Ipso facto, you a hater. Pretty simple really.

Question: Is judging the motivations of others, bad for everyone, or are people like you exempt?

If you mean me telling other people how to run their business, yeah, I have no intention of doing that.

If you mean others telling me whom I must serve... no. I will continue to operate according to my faith, and if you don't like that... too bad. You can't stop me. You can fine me... you can arrest me... you can imprison me... you can even kill me. But no, you will not stop me.
You're proof that religion fosters bigotry.

Proud of it. Freedom of speech not so great huh? Freedom of religion not so great huh?

Sucks to be you, we can vote too. Too bad eh?

Bigotry is only bad if you are wrong. Since I know for a fact, that I am not wrong, happy to be a Bigot to you. :)
b07.jpg

It's always funny when pagans try and tell Christians, how a Christian should live.

Thanks Taz.... but we never cared about your opinion of our religion to begin with, and thus we certainly don't now.
Not my opinion, just a bible fact.

Said a non-believer to a believer.

Thanks Taz, but we never cared what you thought the Bible said before, and we don't now either.

"hater"?

You like making up stuff about other people. You must be an idiot on an internet forum. :D

Perhaps you didn't notice that that new "law of the land", aside from being illegally forced without the actual legislating body, also included specific language exempting churches from punishment for continuing to preach their own doctrine.

Or perhaps you're just admitting that you leftists are a bunch of lying fucks who mouth platitudes to get your way without ever intending to follow through on them.

If you are against a belief in G-d, then you think Christian are not on the same level as atheists. Ipso facto, you a hater. Pretty simple really.

Question: Is judging the motivations of others, bad for everyone, or are people like you exempt?
I'm agnostic, I see no proof either way. Do I hate religion? Yes. Wars, discrimination, arranged marriages. outright lies...

You like making up stuff about other people. You must be an idiot on an internet forum. :D
She IS Jewish. Now go to your church and pay your proper tithe, god knows that you've been cheating the plate on sundays.

You're proof that religion fosters bigotry.

Proud of it. Freedom of speech not so great huh? Freedom of religion not so great huh?

Bigotry is only bad if you are wrong. Since I know for a fact, that I am not wrong, happy to be a Bigot to you. :)
b07.jpg

It's always funny when pagans try and tell Christians, how a Christian should live.

Thanks Taz.... but we never cared about your opinion of our religion to begin with, and thus we certainly don't now.

Thanks Taz, but we never cared what you thought the Bible said before, and we don't now either.
Like I said, it's not what I think, it's a bible fact.

b07.jpg

Like I said, it's not what I think, it's a bible fact.

Addicting Info Must Watch Brilliant Take Down Of Right-Wing Traditional Marriage Argument VIDEO

might as well get rid of all marriage, or accept that marriage can be based on love.

Is it legal or religious?

"If you don't agree with me, you MUST think this, which means you're a HATER! I have no use for that THINKING stuff!"

"If you don't agree with me, you MUST think this, which means you're a HATER! I have no use for that THINKING stuff!"
In other words, you don't think that as humans, gays are equal to you. That's delusion, and a form of hating since you hate the idea that gay marriage is equal to hetero marriage. I can sense your rage in your posts.

We'll everybody knows queers go straight to hell.... I mean hell it's in the 10 commandments.

Absolutely. It's covered in the often used but rarely quoted 11th commandment
11. Thou shalt not question right wing bible thumpers for verily they shall make shit up whenever they realize God didn't really say that after all.
Lol!!!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

"hater"?

Whutt?!?!

In other words, you don't think that as humans, gays are equal to you. That's delusion, and a form of hating since you hate the idea that gay marriage is equal to hetero marriage. I can sense your rage in your posts.

Marriage in the bible is no picnic. Gays have a better idea of marriage, love.

Biblical marriage Five couples in scripture we can learn from Christian News on Christian Today

Biblical marriage Five couples in scripture we can learn from Christian News on Christian Today
Homosexuality takes the meaning and purpose of marriage and warps it into personal satisfaction. Marriage is to represent the relationship of Christ to His Church. Fornication is an abomination! Abortion is a abomination! Divorce is an Abomination! Homosexuality is an abomination! They all are rungs down the very same ladder. And they desperately try to prop each other up with humanistic excuses surrounding personal desire.

Homosexuality takes the meaning and purpose of marriage and warps it into personal satisfaction. Marriage is to represent the relationship of Christ to His Church. Fornication is an abomination! Abortion is a abomination! Divorce is an Abomination! Homosexuality is an abomination! They all are rungs down the very same ladder.

So you want to outlaw divorce? Should Palin's daughter be stoned?

Homosexuality takes the meaning and purpose of marriage and warps it into personal satisfaction. Marriage is to represent the relationship of Christ to His Church. Fornication is an abomination! Abortion is a abomination! Divorce is an Abomination! Homosexuality is an abomination! They all are rungs down the very same ladder. And they desperately try to prop each other up with humanistic excuses surrounding personal desire.
Uhuh....

Homosexuality takes the meaning and purpose of marriage and warps it into personal satisfaction. Marriage is to represent the relationship of Christ to His Church. Fornication is an abomination! Abortion is a abomination! Divorce is an Abomination! Homosexuality is an abomination! They all are rungs down the very same ladder.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/25/u...vorce-many-catholics-long-for-acceptance.html

Pope Francis Divorce can be morally necessary New York Post

Divorce is not abomination any more.

Last edited:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/25/u...vorce-many-catholics-long-for-acceptance.html

Pope Francis Divorce can be morally necessary New York Post

Divorce is not abomination any more.
And in a couple hundred years the church may accept divorce.

Forum List

Back