🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Does the Confederate Flag Mean To You ?

Being from Indiana, it doesn't mean anything to me.
In the past 20 years or so, I rarely see it. Every once in a while on a junky old pick up with some guy who still wears a mullet...cut off jeans and working boots.

But that is up here. In the south, I am sure it is different.
And in no way do I mean any disrespect on southerners whatsoever.
Just being honest in what it means up here.

In the past 20 years or so, I rarely see it. Every once in a while on a junky old pick up with some guy who still wears a mullet...cut off jeans and working boots.

I live in the deep south..............L.A...............lower Alabama.............and since this has been going on I have been looking for these flags just to see how many I can see....................and in my drive to work I saw only 1 flag yet I saw many American Flags........The only rebel flag was in a window of a tree house with the American Flag on the other side of it.................

You will not see many of these flags anywhere down here....................I do believe that will change now................It was never an issue until someone made it one...................and now I'm sure the number of the flags seen will increase...................because SOMEONE SAID IT WAS AN ISSUE......................

A perfect Storm is ongoing..................causing a rift from something that was never a real problem....................Pushing the Racist Agenda CAPITALIZING ON A TRAGEDY................which is lock and key with ASSHAT POLITICIANS and Liberals.....................

I've never flown the rebel flag in my entire life...............Have no reason to even now.............I have only flown the American Flag..............and yet those WHO LIKE TO STIR SHIT UP MUST CREATE A HATE MOVEMENT of a SYMBOL because of a Lunatic.

Shows the battle flags of units from both sides of the civil war............Notice the first few flags...........and you can see why the soldiers would get confused by the first battle flag............They were very similar to the Northern Battle Flags.......................

I live in the deep south..............L.A...............lower Alabama.............and since this has been going on I have been looking for these flags just to see how many I can see....................and in my drive to work I saw only 1 flag yet I saw many American Flags........The only rebel flag was in a window of a tree house with the American Flag on the other side of it.................

You will not see many of these flags anywhere down here....................I do believe that will change now................It was never an issue until someone made it one...................and now I'm sure the number of the flags seen will increase...................because SOMEONE SAID IT WAS AN ISSUE......................

A perfect Storm is ongoing..................causing a rift from something that was never a real problem....................Pushing the Racist Agenda CAPITALIZING ON A TRAGEDY................which is lock and key with ASSHAT POLITICIANS and Liberals.....................

I've never flown the rebel flag in my entire life...............Have no reason to even now.............I have only flown the American Flag..............and yet those WHO LIKE TO STIR SHIT UP MUST CREATE A HATE MOVEMENT of a SYMBOL because of a Lunatic.

Yep, I agree. And all these conservatives that think it is only about the Confederate Battle Flag are just fools.

Banning-Flags_zpsi7xzeeyj.jpg

It seems to me that the Sheeple don't realize banning a symbol gives it more power not less

I agree.
It is un-American to ban something like this.
Like folks have said in this thread the flag was fading out on it's own, and apparently even in the deep south it is not often seen.
But it will be now.
Idiots....just idiots.

It means Dylan Roof.
It only means Dylan Roof to a Narrow minded individual...................

In Alabama we used to have a car tag............it stated HEART OF DIXIE on it..................as the South was referred to DIXIE...........since I drove a car with this tag.............does that make me a Racist in your feeble mind........................

Now for a common song that uses it as well.................

Does that song make the very word DIXIE racist....................

It means Dylan Roof.

And the dumbass troll post of the day goes to.......
Truth hurts, eh? The flag is a blood soaked symbol of hatred and oppression that will forevermore will be associated with mass murder.

No.
Only to those wishing to see it that way.
Insane people do things because they are insane. And apparently over medicated on psych drugs, which is all the rage today.
Dylan Roof is representative of absolutely nothing besides his mental illness. Exclamated by the fact he had numerous black friends.

This silly flag issue is about something more. It is about the Left keeping racism alive and thriving in America. Keeping us divided.

And you ask why? I say to keep black Americans predictably voting D and the stupid party (the Rs) are too stupid to recognize it or do anything about it.

This silly flag issue is about something more. It is about the Left keeping racism alive and thriving in America. Keeping us divided.

And you ask why? I say to keep black Americans predictably voting D and the stupid party (the Rs) are too stupid to recognize it or do anything about it.
obama-racism-21017382613.jpeg

What Does the Confederate Flag Mean To You ? To me, it means a few things.

1. The flag of the nation that was the 11 states of the south during the civil war, and yes, it did represent slavery. And no, that's not a good thing. Of course not.

2. It represents a tribute and honoring of the Million + men who fought for the South with courage and heroism, regardless of the cause. Same as I say I honor the troops who fought in Vietnam, even though I totally disagreed with the politics of it.

3. It represents the cultural heritage of at least 11 states of the USA, and about 90 Million people living in those states.

4. It represents yet another tool the bossy, pushy, race hustler crowd is using, to transform American society into something of THEIR own design, while these control freaks go trampling on everything and anything standing in their way, no matter whether right or wrong.

The majority of white southerners didn't own slaves. But stay stuck on stupid.
But the majority of White Southerners decided, with sound mind and body, to commit treason against their country.

Southerners didn't think the government had the right to tell them how to live, and most still don't. Unlike morons like you that need to be told what to think, us southerners like doing for ourselves.

Yeah, and that's called treason, when you act on it.

Only in your delusional world.

Forum List

Back