🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Does the Confederate Flag Mean To You ?

obama-real-faces-of-racism-tfernandez.png
It was only a matter of time for you to reveal your true self.

What Does the Confederate Flag Mean To You ? To me, it means a few things.

1. The flag of the nation that was the 11 states of the south during the civil war, and yes, it did represent slavery. And no, that's not a good thing. Of course not.

2. It represents a tribute and honoring of the Million + men who fought for the South with courage and heroism, regardless of the cause. Same as I say I honor the troops who fought in Vietnam, even though I totally disagreed with the politics of it.

3. It represents the cultural heritage of at least 11 states of the USA, and about 90 Million people living in those states.

4. It represents yet another tool the bossy, pushy, race hustler crowd is using, to transform American society into something of THEIR own design, while these control freaks go trampling on everything and anything standing in their way, no matter whether right or wrong.

The majority of white southerners didn't own slaves. But stay stuck on stupid.
But the majority of White Southerners decided, with sound mind and body, to commit treason against their country.

Southerners didn't think the government had the right to tell them how to live, and most still don't. Unlike morons like you that need to be told what to think, us southerners like doing for ourselves.

Yeah, and that's called treason, when you act on it.

Only in your delusional world.
You are the deluded one. No one is calling the North traitors.

The Confederate Flag was taken from it's retirement of about 100 years in order to protest Civil Rights in the 1950s - 60s.
So that's what it stands for.

That is a bullshit lie and everyone with a brain and the ability to google knows it.
OK, then what year did Mississippi put the Confederate Battle Flag on the State flag?

Don't run away from this, dope.

It was only a matter of time for you to reveal your true self.
These people Fan the Flames at every incident.............They want to capitalize on death and destruction in this country.......and they are the reason Racism has gotten worse and not better...............In the noteworthy cases like Fergusen...........they stirred the pot and after the rioting then said calm down..............Problem is they wanted the flames..............aka they through gas on the flames.............

And in all those cases they were Freaking wrong........

All it meant to me is remembering the souls that lost their lives and celebrating the history of the south.
The history of the South does not deserve celebrating.
Of course it does. Just as the colonists rebelled to make a new nation, the South was believing in a right to live their lives according to their culture. Does it mean I support brutalizing black Americans? No. Slavery was going to be a past memory regardless of the South's determination to preserve it.

States rights. States should have the right to make their own laws regardless as to what the rest of the nation thinks about it.

It did not represent slavery. It represented people with a cause.
FALSE. It did represent slavery. It was the flag of the Confederacy, which had slavery included in its Constitution.
But this does not take away from the honor and tribute to Confederate soldiers that the flag also means, as well as # 3 & # 4 items listed in the OP.
The "Stars and Bars" flag was a battle flag showing you were ready to attack. The "Confederate flag has the stars in a circle showing a union.

So the "Stars and Bars" means to me someone is fed up with something.

No. The Stars and Bars refers to this:

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/u/us-csa7.gif
THAT is the flag OF Confederation.
us-csa7.gif

The circle represents the UNION of states.

It doesn't matter what flag the confederates flew or when it was flown. They were all flown in the defense of slavery.

The cause being to form a nation founded on the notion that blacks are inferior to whites.
Slavery wasn't the reason the civil war was fought,it was part,but a small one.

No. It was the only reason.
please read the declarations of secesssion from several states who outline quite clearly that it is in fact entirely about slavery.

The Declaration of Causes of Seceding States

The cause being to form a nation founded on the notion that blacks are inferior to whites.
Slavery wasn't the reason the civil war was fought,it was part,but a small one.

No. It was the only reason.
please read the declarations of secesssion from several states who outline quite clearly that it is in fact entirely about slavery.

The Declaration of Causes of Seceding States
What matters is what it means now. The Nazi's took a good symbol and turned it evil we can take an evil symbol and turn it good. What it means now is power to the State. Shooting a bird at the US and telling them Hell No We won't conform to your ideal! What matters is now not the ancient past.

Before all this faux outrage from the left, it meant very little. I guess I saw it as a flag of the old south.

Now I see it as a way to make liberals soil their panties. I just might have to get one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 81
Before all this faux outrage from the left, it meant very little. I guess I saw it as a flag of the old south.

Now I see it as a way to make liberals soil their panties. I just might have to get one.

Ours came yesterday. I'll run it up the pole tomorrow and listen for left loon wails and whines

Ours came yesterday. I'll run it up the pole tomorrow and listen for left loon wails and whines
Take a picture!

I also took the time to explain what that flag is all about, they were actually interested in it.

Forum List

Back