What does the democrat party have to offer me, a middle class guy?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Seriously what do they have to offer me?

I am 51 years old, they have nothing to offer me to vote for them

To me they hate jobs, they love to tax me for stuff I don't want or need like obama care and car insurance.

I could care less about abortion, gay marriage or any other dumb ass social issue.

Some one please convince me why would it be in my best interest to vote for a democrat? The days of JFK is long gone. Where is a New JFK, Certainly not in the democrat party of today.

To me they hate jobs, they love to tax me for stuff I don't want or need like obama care and car insurance.

I could care less about abortion, gay marriage or any other dumb ass social issue.

Some one please convince me why would it be in my best interest to vote for a democrat? The days of JFK is long gone. Where is a New JFK, Certainly not in the democrat party of today.

Have you ever considered voting for what is best for the country?

Huh?

I am talking local state government.

What can be best for the country, without also being best for all of the citizens that comprise that country?

I think Democrats have come to see the country as an entity unto itself, separate from its people, and embodied in government; whereby the “health” and robustness of the government itself is a measure of the good of the country, even when it comes at the expense of the people to whom government is supposed to be the servant.

They haven't ever done nothing for me (a working man), but take, and take, and take to give to those for whom they in turn pay with my money to keep them in power. Then when I need anything I don't qualify for it. ???? Give me a break right? Now the sell out of both parties is also killing us, so I guess that we will have to take the one that is the lest dangerous to us. Right now by all the evidence that we see, the Republicans who are less invasive into our lives is the best bet going. I may be wrong, but hope not.

I want to correct NICELY on one thing Bear, you are NOT middle class. You maybe MIDDLE INCOME but you are NOT MIDDLE CLASS.

That's one of those damn liberal PC terms and we need to quit using it. Plenty of middle income people out there who have more class than the SUPPOSED "upper class".

Last edited:
The Democrat and Republican party are the same.

They just work for different corporations, and have opposing positions on irrelevant side issues in order to amass votes from the stupefied population.

Seriously, both parties are pure evil. Nothing more or less.

I think Democrats have come to see the country as an entity unto itself, separate from its people, and embodied in government; whereby the “health” and robustness of the government itself is a measure of the good of the country

The state NEVER represented the people.

It has always been a soulless machine in its own right.

wage increase?

They offer to completely run your life (which above all means giving 60% of your income to the them), and make you a plantation drone. Join the Borg!

I think Democrats have come to see the country as an entity unto itself, separate from its people, and embodied in government; whereby the “health” and robustness of the government itself is a measure of the good of the country

The state NEVER represented the people.

It has always been a soulless machine in its own right.
. Well if one is in the click (snapping their fingers to the same beat), then your represented, but if outside the clicks, then you best be a strong willed, and strong charactered person to survive outside these clicks.

They don't know their ass from a hole in a ground. They have nothing for you.

Well if one is in the click (snapping their fingers to the same beat), then your represented, but if outside the clicks, then you best be a strong willed, and strong charactered person to survive outside these clicks.

When you say click, do you mean being on the inside?

The representation of government has always came from aristocrats and elites.

It won't be long till you will be dealing with social security and medicare. Republicans want to privatize both.

Forum List

Back