What Does The GOP Have To Offer Me?

I'm selling my vote. Democrats promise affordable healthcare. Insurance went up 1000% on bush watch. The aca isn't perfect but what are Republicans going to do to lower healthcare costs? I don't want to hear about competition and regulations.

Are Republicans ready to bring jobs back home and pay more than $10 hr?

How the GOP going to make college more affordable?

How they gonna beat Isis? By going to war with Iran?

Are Republicans going to bankrupt social security?

Republicans don't seem pro worker. They always defend owners and call us lazy. Sup wit dat?
The best thing government can do for you is get out of your way.
Another right wing ignorant talking point.
That you cannot refute, or apparently, deal with in a constructive manner. Does the thought of running your life without government interference fill you with dread?

I'll answer that. The idea that anarchism is preferable to a popularly elected government does concern me, people who hold such views get guns and kill others. It is really that simple.

I'm selling my vote. Democrats promise affordable healthcare. Insurance went up 1000% on bush watch. The aca isn't perfect but what are Republicans going to do to lower healthcare costs? I don't want to hear about competition and regulations.

Republicans don't seem pro worker. They always defend owners and call us lazy. Sup wit dat?

You make a classic mistake..... Conservatives/Republicans are not interested in what they can do for an individual or group of individuals. Instead, we are interested in maintaining a proper country and government based on the US Constitution.

The best thing government can do for you is get out of your way.
Another right wing ignorant talking point.
That you cannot refute, or apparently, deal with in a constructive manner. Does the thought of running your life without government interference fill you with dread?

I'll answer that. The idea that anarchism is preferable to a popularly elected government does concern me, people who hold such views get guns and kill others. It is really that simple.
That represents an extreme. There is a continuum in play here, on which there exist varying degrees of government involvement in peoples' lives. Obviously, some value the illusion of security more than they value the freedom to live their lives the way THEY wish to live.

Why do you need to be "offered" anything?
Because a fucking rigged system produces a shrinking middle class. .
Yep, how sweet are those fruits begot by the pervasiveness of collectivism and gigantic, ever expanding centralized government? Perhaps we should double down on that tasty treat?

Individualism made the United States (along with the rest of the West) wealthy, collectivism is blowing all that wealth and slowly impoverishing everybody that's not well connected to the government-corporate-banking cartel, oh well it was good while it lasted.

"The vicissitudes of fortune, which spares neither man nor the proudest of his works, which buries empires and cities in a common grave." -- Edward Gibbon, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire
Ha ha! Back when unions were 35% of the workforce and the middle class was the majority was when America was great. So you are full of crap.
What do unions have to do with it ? Unions didn't build the current system, it was the idea of collectivism that has fostered the centralization of power in the hands of the well connected few, the collectivists got EXACTLY what they wanted! Private sector unions were just one casualty of the process that got us here. So rather than bitch and moan about it , ENJOY IT! You got what you wanted, isn't it WONDERFUL? The little partisan tribbles get to squabble with one another about what trivial pursuits are best for the "collective" while the well connected few make off with the what remains of the wealth in the West.

Since bush we've implemented your individualism bullshit and the rich got richer and the rest of us got poorer. And trickle down doesn't work.
ROFLMAO! you think Bush was an individualist ? What sort of drugs have you been taking? the idea of collectivism has been in full force in BOTH major parties for a century and President George "Gunslinger" Bush dramatically expanded scope, cost and power of the state, he didn't do ANYTHING to empower the individual at the expense of state power (just like virtually every other President for the last century).

:popcorn:
So you're a libertarian?
I'm an individual whose primary concern is the welfare of individuals, individuals are real things with real needs and wants, collectives are imaginary constructs which is what makes collectivism vulnerable to all sorts of nefarious intents as soon as you get people "in charge" of dictating what's best for the "collective", which explains why the many individuals in that "shrinking middle class" you pointed out are suffering economically while those in power reap the lions share of the wealth and income, after all it's the individuals in power that are dictating what's best for the "collective".

You want more of the same? keep advocating, supporting and voting for collectivism and that's what you'll get.

I'm an individual whose primary concern is the welfare of individuals, individuals are real things with real needs and wants.......

I find too few individuals in this country, never mind the world worthy of my time or interest for that sort of thing.

Yep, how sweet are those fruits begot by the pervasiveness of collectivism and gigantic, ever expanding centralized government? Perhaps we should double down on that tasty treat?

Individualism made the United States (along with the rest of the West) wealthy, collectivism is blowing all that wealth and slowly impoverishing everybody that's not well connected to the government-corporate-banking cartel, oh well it was good while it lasted.

"The vicissitudes of fortune, which spares neither man nor the proudest of his works, which buries empires and cities in a common grave." -- Edward Gibbon, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire
Ha ha! Back when unions were 35% of the workforce and the middle class was the majority was when America was great. So you are full of crap.
What do unions have to do with it ? Unions didn't build the current system, it was the idea of collectivism that has fostered the centralization of power in the hands of the well connected few, the collectivists got EXACTLY what they wanted! Private sector unions were just one casualty of the process that got us here. So rather than bitch and moan about it , ENJOY IT! You got what you wanted, isn't it WONDERFUL? The little partisan tribbles get to squabble with one another about what trivial pursuits are best for the "collective" while the well connected few make off with the what remains of the wealth in the West.

Since bush we've implemented your individualism bullshit and the rich got richer and the rest of us got poorer. And trickle down doesn't work.
ROFLMAO! you think Bush was an individualist ? What sort of drugs have you been taking? the idea of collectivism has been in full force in BOTH major parties for a century and President George "Gunslinger" Bush dramatically expanded scope, cost and power of the state, he didn't do ANYTHING to empower the individual at the expense of state power (just like virtually every other President for the last century).

So you're a libertarian?

S/He is a nut (that does not preclude being a Libertarian).
LOL, I see Mr. Bitch and Moan about "personal attacks" is up to his usual hypocrisy again...I hold out hope that one day you'll actually be able to formulate a reasonable argument so I can dispense with rubbing your nose in your own cognitive dissonance but alas apparently today is not that day. :(

Back to /dev/null wit' ya.....

They can't bring back jobs. The jobs don't exist any more. They have been automated. I've posted many links on this. Unemployment is as 4.7% and there are 5.8 million jobs available. Anyone with skills and motivation can get a job. If you don't have the skills, go back to school.
Republicans want high paying jobs that require no skills. They don't seem to understand those days are long gone.

Trump has said he will kill the families of Suicide Bombers. We call that policy "war crimes". Iran is not connected with Isis. Isis is Sunni. Iran is Shiite.

The GOP has said many times over the years, they want to end Social Security and Medicare. This could be the opportunity they are looking for.

We know what the GOP thinks of college.
That's a problem. The millions of blue collar uneducated Americans struggling aren't college material.

Your " go back to school" solution is what Republicans were telling them to do as their good paying union jobs were being shipped overseas.

You and the democrats are making a mistake telling blue collar workers they need to go back to school. This is why trumps winning their votes.

Yes we can bring those good jobs and unions back.
That's just ignorance. Who said going back to school to learn skills means going back to college? That's the ignorance of the right wing.
Being a plumber is a skilled trade. Being a machinist is a skilled trade. There are technical school and apprenticeships. You can even learn on the job.

The truth is, they do need to go back to school. There are 5.8 million jobs available. If you can't get a good job with 4.7% unemployment and 5.8 million jobs available, you don't want to work. Period!

If you have job (or two or three) w/o benefits and are earning minimum wage survival suggests staying with what you have. OJT was the theory which worked when the R's and D's could speak civilly to each other way back during the Ford Administration, when Congress passed and Ford signed the Comprehensive Employment and Training Act (CETA).

I suggest the willfully curious and those who put Country First look into the success of this program, implemented when economists needed to coin a new word to describe our economy: STAGFLATION. Today we are better off, but we still need to develop employees the skills in jobs needed for the 21st Century.

CETA hired public employees to learn on the job in public sector jobs, with the Federal Government picking up most of the tab.

They can't bring back jobs. The jobs don't exist any more. They have been automated. I've posted many links on this. Unemployment is as 4.7% and there are 5.8 million jobs available. Anyone with skills and motivation can get a job. If you don't have the skills, go back to school.
Republicans want high paying jobs that require no skills. They don't seem to understand those days are long gone.

Trump has said he will kill the families of Suicide Bombers. We call that policy "war crimes". Iran is not connected with Isis. Isis is Sunni. Iran is Shiite.

The GOP has said many times over the years, they want to end Social Security and Medicare. This could be the opportunity they are looking for.

We know what the GOP thinks of college.
That's a problem. The millions of blue collar uneducated Americans struggling aren't college material.

Your " go back to school" solution is what Republicans were telling them to do as their good paying union jobs were being shipped overseas.

You and the democrats are making a mistake telling blue collar workers they need to go back to school. This is why trumps winning their votes.

Yes we can bring those good jobs and unions back.
That's just ignorance. Who said going back to school to learn skills means going back to college? That's the ignorance of the right wing.
Being a plumber is a skilled trade. Being a machinist is a skilled trade. There are technical school and apprenticeships. You can even learn on the job.

The truth is, they do need to go back to school. There are 5.8 million jobs available. If you can't get a good job with 4.7% unemployment and 5.8 million jobs available, you don't want to work. Period!
Here is why you are wrong: Paul Krugman: Education's not the answer, after all

The backbone of our society were the manual laborers who only had a high school degree yet they still provided a middle class living for their children. Now you want those uneducated blue collar workers to get smarter all of the sudden?

I can understand stressing to your future children that education is the answer, but to suggest that is the answer to the millions of blue collar factory workers who once made $35 hr. and now make $10 that they should take their middle age ass back to school while they are paying a mortgage and raising kids?

software has also been replacing engineers in such tasks as chip design. More broadly, the idea that modern technology eliminates only menial jobs, that well-educated workers are clear winners, may dominate popular discussion, but it's actually decades out of date.

So you're a libertarian?
I'm an individual whose primary concern is the welfare of individuals, individuals are real things with real needs and wants, collectives are imaginary constructs which is what makes collectivism vulnerable to all sorts of nefarious intents as soon as you get people "in charge" of dictating what's best for the "collective", which explains why the many individuals in that "shrinking middle class" you pointed out are suffering economically while those in power reap the lions share of the wealth and income, after all it's the individuals in power that are dictating what's best for the "collective".

You want more of the same? keep advocating, supporting and voting for collectivism and that's what you'll get.
You want more of the same? Quit ignoring the rich people who took over your national government have now turned their attention to your state houses. Why so much dark money in local races? Why is all this dark money funding Republicans? You stupid bastards.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/opinion/sunday/the-secret-power-behind-local-elections.html?_r=0

Since Citizens United dark money has quadrupled and it's all going to Republicans. So why don't you cry some more about the money Hillary takes while the Republicans you worship are completely owned.

Repeal Obama's and Clinton's horrific trade deals. Create a manufacturing friendly environment here.

Get the government out of the student loan business. That is when tuition skyrocketed.

Stop spending social security money on other crap.

Done.

Regarding Iran, it's too late. Obama caved and there is no going back now.

Typical liberal, selling your vote to the highest bidder.

"What Does The GOP Have To Offer Me?"

They offer you an agenda that seeks to deny women their right to privacy, to allow the state to force a woman to give birth against her will through force of law, increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

They offer you the opportunity to attempt to deny gay and transgender Americans their right to equal protection of the law.

They offer you the means by which to violate the voting rights of minorities and the due process rights of immigrants.

They offer you a platform dedicated to conjoining church and state in violation of the First Amendment, a platform hostile to diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.

They offer you failed economic dogma predicated on errant conservative fiscal policies proven over the decades to be wrong and devoid of merit.

And most of all, they offer you the opportunity to send more Americans to pointlessly die in another failed, illegal war in the Middle East.

In essence, if you're a conservative reactionary frightened by change, the GOP offers you delusional, wrongheaded 'solutions' to assuage your unwarranted fear.
Lol. Clayton hitting the sauce early today. Ignore the mindless drunks. They think they make sense, but in reality it is still just drunken babbling.

You're so full of shit. It's gone up under Obama wah worse than bush, and it never was near 1000% under bush.
You don't want to hear about competition and regulations, so in other words you want single payer, just admit it instead of being a poor bullshitter

After this bullshit the rest of your post is worthless

So you're a libertarian?

You want more of the same? Quit ignoring the rich people who took over your national government have now turned their attention to your state houses.
Who's ignoring them? I quite clearly pointed to "them" as being part of the problem, you want to keep growing and empowering government you're just making easier for those that already control it, i.e. THE WELL CONNECTED in both of the criminal organizations commonly known as the major political parties.

Why so much dark money in local races? Why is all this dark money funding Republicans? You stupid bastards.
*YAWN* the Republicans are just as much a part of the problem as the Democrats are, YOU STUPID PARTISAN BASTARDS, they're two sides of the same coin that's fucking the citizenry over and all the bickering between the useful idiots in both parties just serves as a distraction to keep the sheeple from noticing that they're being exploited.

Since Citizens United dark money has quadrupled and it's all going to Republicans. So why don't you cry some more about the money Hillary takes while the Republicans you worship are completely owned.
Who the fuck was crying "about the money Hillary takes while the Republicans you worship are completely owned"? are you hallucinating or do you not know how to read English? I despise Republicans as much as I despise Democrats, they're all scumbag collectivists, EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM.

You're so full of shit. It's gone up under Obama wah worse than bush, and it never was near 1000% under bush.
You don't want to hear about competition and regulations, so in other words you want single payer, just admit it instead of being a poor bullshitter

I want single payer. Like the rest of the civilized world.

Wow I nailed it, it was so difficult lol. There are lots of countries with single payer go there. Cuba is great from what Michael Moore says. What's stopping you from going to that tropical paradise?

So you're a libertarian?

You want more of the same? Quit ignoring the rich people who took over your national government have now turned their attention to your state houses.
Who's ignoring them? I quite clearly pointed to "them" as being part of the problem, you want to keep growing and empowering government you're just making easier for those that already control it, i.e. THE WELL CONNECTED in both of the criminal organizations commonly known as the major political parties.

Why so much dark money in local races? Why is all this dark money funding Republicans? You stupid bastards.
*YAWN* the Republicans are just as much a part of the problem as the Democrats are, YOU STUPID PARTISAN BASTARDS, they're two sides of the same coin that's fucking the citizenry over and all the bickering between the useful idiots in both parties just serves as a distraction to keep the sheeple from noticing that they're being exploited.

Who the fuck was crying "about the money Hillary takes while the Republicans you worship are completely owned"? are you hallucinating or do you not know how to read English? I despise Republicans as much as I despise Democrats, they're all scumbag collectivists, EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM.

Liberals embracing failure one idea at a time.

"Father" of Canadian Health Care Admits its a Failure - Civitas Review

So you're a libertarian?

Like I said, when the rich have started fueling all the local and state republicans, I know who's not really for the middle class or working class in America. If you want to pretend or ignore that's on you

Forum List

Back