What does the liberals think about enhanced interrogation now?

What is immoral is letting american civilians die in a terrorist attacks because liberals are too squeamish to let arch terrorists die.

They would much rather Americans die painful deaths from a major terrorist attack.

You truely think that any country with a sane leadership is not going to waterboard an arch terrorist if it means stopping a terrorist attacks that could cost the lives of thousands of it's citizens' lives?

Let's say the US didn't waterboard the three arch terrorists and they succeeded in their terrorist attacks.

How many of American's would have suffered an agonizing death because of a dirty (radioactive) bomb going off in Washington DC?

If another 911 attack occurred in LA how many American's would have been tortured by fire and dying a horrible death?

Yet, you seem to think it's okay for the terrorists to be able to taunt interrogators, and for them to not be put in unpleasant situations to make them talk.

The moral high ground has been surrendered by the Obama and his minions who put arch terrorists before American civilian lives.

We can no longer take our case to the world court of opinion that our soldiers and citizens are being tortured by some other nation

The response will be.......It was OK when you did it

You think Al Qaida gives a shit about the court of public opinion :cuckoo:

Also by definition torture is inflicting severe pain.

Waterbarding simulates drowning. It's very scary but it doesn't inflict pain.

In fact, CIA operatives are waterboarded in their own training.

If there is a planned terrorist attack that is going to take out American civilians the moral highground is making terrorists talk and stopping the attack.

You have just endorsed the torture of American citizens

Why was it wrong for the Bush administration to conduct "Rendition" while no one discusses or refutes "Rendition" conducted by Clinton and the Oblamer administrations. Oh, I forgot they're Liberal Democrats. Like Democrats and the KKK. That was okay too. But let's blame the Republicans.
Hypocrites the name Progressive Liberals continue to wear on their sleeves beside their Marxism.

Sounds like the Obama Adminstration is using rendition to bring supspects to America for procecution. Under the Bush Administration I understand they rendered them to other countries for enhanced interrogation.

Why was it wrong for the Bush administration to conduct "Rendition" while no one discusses or refutes "Rendition" conducted by Clinton and the Oblamer administrations. Oh, I forgot they're Liberal Democrats. Like Democrats and the KKK. That was okay too. But let's blame the Republicans.
Hypocrites the name Progressive Liberals continue to wear on their sleeves beside their Marxism.

What amazes me is the level that BHO used murdering UBL for re election and not once thanked those who found the intel. had the courage to get the intl, the dedication to follow up on the intel. that led to UBL
'And yes we murdred him in well deserved, had it coming, eye for eye "murder"

UBL was an animal

Yet BHO has not once thanked any-one who found UBL so he could murder him

and yes your right about the Marxist path BHO is full fledged committed too . He has stopped trying to hide it and people like me who use to defend him with this, stopped

Never agreed with his politics but for a long time I thought that was going to far, not any more

"UBLis dead, GM is alive"
He had very little to do with either and his base bought it hook line and sinker

UBL found through enchanted interrogation, which he stopped
GM saved with tax payers wealth on GWB watch AGAINST the will of the people

You truely think that any country with a sane leadership is not going to waterboard an arch terrorist if it means stopping a terrorist attacks that could cost the lives of thousands of it's citizens' lives?

Let's say the US didn't waterboard the three arch terrorists and they succeeded in their terrorist attacks.

How many of American's would have suffered an agonizing death because of a dirty (radioactive) bomb going off in Washington DC?

If another 911 attack occurred in LA how many American's would have been tortured by fire and dying a horrible death?

Yet, you seem to think it's okay for the terrorists to be able to taunt interrogators, and for them to not be put in unpleasant situations to make them talk.

The moral high ground has been surrendered by the Obama and his minions who put arch terrorists before American civilian lives.

You think Al Qaida gives a shit about the court of public opinion :cuckoo:

Also by definition torture is inflicting severe pain.

Waterbarding simulates drowning. It's very scary but it doesn't inflict pain.

In fact, CIA operatives are waterboarded in their own training.

If there is a planned terrorist attack that is going to take out American civilians the moral highground is making terrorists talk and stopping the attack.

You have just endorsed the torture of American citizens

Right winger al Qaeda does not torture
They take a sword and cut off the captured persons head
Film it while there doing it
this would include civilians, or have you forgot?

You libs amaze me with your sense if justice
I mean no dis respect, but think about it

Reaf the book by Marcus Luttrel Lone Survivor and how he was treated and how his 3 teammates were treated
My god these people are animals and the argument "to there level?
There has only been a hand full that were given th CIA extra treatmnt
once they realized it was not going to stop until they talked, they talked, it stopped

were not animals, if a dog won't behave what do you do?
You ask him
You discpline him
And the last resort is you use a shock collar (not I, I deal only in mature trained dogs)
But thay shock collar stops it. then all it takes is the "ding ding"

Any way my point is to stop these animals you have to treat them as such
and there all still fat, sassy, healthy, and very very alive today and UBL is very very dead
How many lives has those events saved?

Last edited:

What amazes me is the level that BHO used murdering UBL for re election and not once thanked those who found the intel. had the courage to get the intl, the dedication to follow up on the intel. that led to UBL

UBL was an animal

and yes your right about the Marxist path BHO is full fledged committed too . He has stopped trying to hide it and people like me who use to defend him with this, stopped

Never agreed with his politics but for a long time I thought that was going to far, not any more

He had very little to do with either and his base bought it hook line and sinker

JRK, reading your posts is like reading a chinese fortune cookie. The Chinese side. Again, may I recommend verbs and complete sentences; maybe even, dare I dream, punctuation (check with your doctor; you may be pregnant as you have missed several periods).

Now where can I get me some of this "enchanted interrogation"? That sounds like fun. I bet they have pixie dust.

Last edited:
For those that are OK with water boarding. What is next, if your attempt at water boarding is a failure?
Where do you draw the line?

UBL was an animal

JRK, reading your posts is like reading a chinese fortune cookie. The Chinese side. Again, may I recommend verbs and complete sentences; maybe even, dare I dream, punctuation (check with your doctor; you may be pregnant as you have missed several periods).

Now where can I get me some of this "enchanted interrogation"? That sounds like fun. I bet they have pixie dust.

You know you really need to get a life
After working 11 hours a day doing complex mathematical computations I could care less how my spell check works
And except for you and one or two other Libs who have no courage nor the skills to debate with me
NO ONE CARES DUDE
And to the credit of libs like Right winger, they have a position and there not going to hide behind a dress
Dude get a life, in the real world no-one gives a shit about the English language being wrote nor spoke prefect
If we did we would all have editors go through our threads before postong the,
we all make mistakes, every one of us have better things to do
except people like you with nothing else to do
We are discussing a chain of events were many brave people lost there lives as well as 1000s of innocent ones
and your going to attack my spell check?
Now you want to grow a pair or edit ones grammar the rest of your life?

Last edited:
.... The unreliability of intelligence acquired by torture was taken as a given in the early years of the C.I.A., whose 1963 kubark interrogation manual stated: “Intense pain is quite likely to produce false confessions, concocted as a means of escaping from distress. A time-consuming delay results, while investigation is conducted and the admissions are proven untrue. During this respite the interrogatee can pull himself together. He may even use the time to think up new, more complex ‘admissions’ that take still longer to disprove.”

K.S.M. was certainly knowledgeable. It would be surprising if he gave up nothing of value. But according to a former senior C.I.A. official, who read all the interrogation reports on K.S.M., “90 percent of it was total fucking bullshit.” A former Pentagon analyst adds: “K.S.M. produced no actionable intelligence. He was trying to tell us how stupid we were.”

... I ask (FBI Director Robert) Mueller: So far as he is aware, have any attacks on America been disrupted thanks to intelligence obtained through what the administration still calls “enhanced techniques”?

“I’m really reluctant to answer that,” Mueller says. He pauses, looks at an aide, and then says quietly, declining to elaborate: “I don’t believe that has been the case.”

-- Tortured Reasoning

UBL was an animal

You know you really need to get a life
After working 11 hours a day doing complex mathematical computations I could care less how my spell check works
And except for you and one or two other Libs who have no courage nor the skills to debate with me
NO ONE CARES DUDE
And to the credit of libs like Right winger, they have a position and there not going to hide behind a dress
Dude get a life, in the real world no-one gives a shit about the English language being wrote nor spoke prefect
If we did we would all have editors go through our threads before postong the,
we all make mistakes, every one of us have better things to do
except people like you with nothing else to do
We are discussing a chain of events were many brave people lost there lives as well as 1000s of innocent ones
and your going to attack my spell check?
Now you want to grow a pair or edit ones grammar the rest of your life?

It simply demonstrates that you haven't thought your topic through, since you can't even think a complete sentence through. It also demonstrates contempt for your reader since the drivel that comes out here with your name on it is barely intelligible as English at all. You actually think it's our job to figure out what you would have written if you were literate?

No, I don't think so. Most grocery store shopping lists have more thought put into them. If you have something to say, then say it in English. If you can't be bothered, then neither can we.

.... The unreliability of intelligence acquired by torture was taken as a given in the early years of the C.I.A., whose 1963 kubark interrogation manual stated: “Intense pain is quite likely to produce false confessions, concocted as a means of escaping from distress. A time-consuming delay results, while investigation is conducted and the admissions are proven untrue. During this respite the interrogatee can pull himself together. He may even use the time to think up new, more complex ‘admissions’ that take still longer to disprove.”

K.S.M. was certainly knowledgeable. It would be surprising if he gave up nothing of value. But according to a former senior C.I.A. official, who read all the interrogation reports on K.S.M., “90 percent of it was total fucking bullshit.” A former Pentagon analyst adds: “K.S.M. produced no actionable intelligence. He was trying to tell us how stupid we were.”

... I ask (FBI Director Robert) Mueller: So far as he is aware, have any attacks on America been disrupted thanks to intelligence obtained through what the administration still calls “enhanced techniques”?

“I’m really reluctant to answer that,” Mueller says. He pauses, looks at an aide, and then says quietly, declining to elaborate: “I don’t believe that has been the case.”

-- Tortured Reasoning
Awesome how they are all anonymous sources.

Also it was the CIA not the FBI or the Pentagon that was involved in it.

Last edited:

-- Tortured Reasoning

I have heard this argument
My response is simple
It found UBL
now whom you believe is another question, even though there is no doubt how UBL was found, well according to M Hayden as well as the navy seal who put round 2.3 and 4 in UBL and the movie 0 dark which happens to agree with the story as told on the book "no east day"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRdjFVXnKIg]5/9/11 Former CIA director says waterboarding was key to UBL find - YouTube[/ame]
Common sense dictates that without that Intel from those years of enhanced interrogation, how else could we have found him?
I can promise you no-one stumbled upon him and the 25 million dollar bounty did nothing
Saving lives???
This former CIA agent who is dead against Water boarding states it did save lives
Ex-CIA agent: Waterboarding 'saved lives' - CNN

I am very surprised that any-one would have an issue with those events, and none with murdering UBL
Brother, it was cold, calculated, and at no time was any-one asking anyone to surrender
He was un armed, this pissed BHO off as you know, th seal telling the truth
His son was, with an unloaded gun who happen to stick his head out of a hall way when his name was called
he caught one in the head and 3 center mass when he was down as UBL did

-- Tortured Reasoning

My response is simple
It found UBL
now whom you believe is another question, even though there is no doubt how UBL was found, well according to M Hayden as well as the navy seal who put round 2.3 and 4 in UBL and the movie 0 dark which happens to agree with the story as told on the book "no east day"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRdjFVXnKIg]5/9/11 Former CIA director says waterboarding was key to UBL find - YouTube[/ame]
Common sense dictates that without that Intel from those years of enhanced interrogation, how else could we have found him?
I can promise you no-one stumbled upon him and the 25 million dollar bounty did nothing
Saving lives???
This former CIA agent who is dead against Water boarding states it did save lives

I am very surprised that any-one would have an issue with those events, and none with murdering UBL
Brother, it was cold, calculated, and at no time was any-one asking anyone to surrender
His son was, with an unloaded gun who happen to stick his head out of a hall way when his name was called

You're actually drawing conclusions about real-life history ... from a Hollywood movie. Think about that.

The United States knows quite a bit about waterboarding. The U.S. government -- whether acting alone before domestic courts, commissions and courts-martial or as part of the world community -- has not only condemned the use of water torture but has severely punished those who applied it.

... After Japan surrendered, the United States organized and participated in the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, generally called the Tokyo War Crimes Trials. Leading members of Japan's military and government elite were charged, among their many other crimes, with torturing Allied military personnel and civilians. The principal proof upon which their torture convictions were based was conduct that we would now call waterboarding.
-- Waterboarding Used to Be a Crime
(the Japanese torturers were executed)

The thing(s) that is constant in this are as follows
1) UBL was found some how. No-one that I am aware of collected the 25 million
2) British intelligence has stated intel provided from the US had saved lives prior to BHO taking office
n a rare public statement — his first since October — MI5 director Jonathan Evans used an opinion article in the Daily Telegraph newspaper to stress the importance of British intelligence ties to Washington, insisting the relationship has saved lives in the U.K.

Read more: British Court Jeopardizes Intelligence Ties Between U.K., U.S. | Fox News
3) Without terrorist, There would never be a need for any of this. No matter your opinion, Al Qaeda is the only reason any of this has occured

-- Tortured Reasoning

My response is simple
It found UBL
Saving lives???

You're actually drawing conclusions about real-life history ... from a Hollywood movie. Think about that.

read the book no easy day, he was there and met the woman who had been chasing UBL for 6 years, more than met her (read the book)
and then go see the movie
no one has disputed the book
It made me happy that for once Hollywood allowed what has been confirmed by more than 1 source as to be factual (well its real close, make your own mind up) in stead of making it a hate GWB, S Palin event

Last edited:
1968.01.21%20vietnam.jpg

On Jan. 21, 1968, The Washington Post ran a front-page photo of a U.S. soldier supervising the waterboarding of a captured North Vietnamese soldier near Da Nang. The caption said the technique induced "a flooding sense of suffocation and drowning, meant to make him talk." This picture led to an Army investigation and, two months later, the court martial of the soldier.​
(here)

In 1983 the Sheriff of San Jacinto County Texas, James Parker, was convicted of waterboarding detainees he and his deputies would stop on the road, in efforts to extract "confessions".

Parker was sentenced to ten years in prison for his crimes. His potential pardon was refused by the Governor.
Ironic that the name of that Governor who refused that pardon was... George W. Bush.

-- Tortured Reasoning
Awesome how they are all anonymous sources.

Also it was the CIA not the FBI or the Pentagon that was involved in it.

Explain to me how he was found?
Why the M15 director (who is not anonymous) stated that those events saved lives?
and as far as the seal? His team-mates made it clear those events took place, he was there and some are not happy about it
A <i>(Former)</i> SEAL Speaks Out?About <i>(Former)</i> SEALs Speaking Out | TIME.com
No-one disputes the events except of course BHO who stated UBL was armed
Again, how was he found?
How was the courier found?
How did that lead the CIA to UBLs house in the middle of millions in a place where finding him by luck, well there was no way

You owe to your self to read the book and then go watch the movie

read the book no easy day, he was there and met the woman who had been chasing UBL for 6 years, more than met her (read the book)
and then go see the movie
no one has disputed the book
It made me happy that for once Hollywood allowed what has been confirmed by more than 1 source as to be factual (well its real close, make your own mind up) in stead of making it a hate GWB, S Palin event

Sorry, I don't assemble my worldview from freaking movies. I just don't. Nor from a single book. That is never going to happen.
I really don't give a shit what makes you happy about Hollywood; it's still the movies.

And do the math dood-- of course officials who are already guilty of war crimes are going to make excuses that they "saved lives". Know a sales pitch when you hear one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back