What Does the U.S. Need From Mexico? Nothing.Shut Down Entire Border

Maybe you ask Trump about the undocumented workers he employs.

I agree
obviously it hurts the US more than it helps
....so what if I don't get my watermelon--that's better than getting murdered-robbed/paying higher taxes/getting lower pay/etc

I agree
obviously it hurts the US more than it helps
....so what if I don't get my watermelon--that's better than getting murdered-robbed/paying higher taxes/getting lower pay/etc
United States can grow everything we need here and manufacture everything we need here.

What does the U.S. get from Mexico? Avocados? Drugs? Crime? Massive job losses? We need them for nothing. Shut down entire border, place a travel ban on Mexico, and cut them off from United States completely.
https://www.citizen.org/sites/default/files/nafta_factsheet_deficit_jobs_wages_feb_2018_final.pdf

Er..umm.. Mexico is our 3rd largest trading partner and our second largest export and import market.

So shutting down the Mexican Border to Trade for any significant period of time would make the final round in the stupidest idea in the history of stupid ideas contest.

"Trade Creates Wealth"

I am sure the companies that export these things to Mexico will not agree with your stupidity.

1. Machinery: $42.9 billion
2. Electronic equipment: $41.3 billion
3. Mineral fuels including oil: $26.1 billion
4. Vehicles: $21.1 billion
5. Plastics: $16.6 billion
6. Medical, technical equipment: $7 billion
7. Organic chemicals: $5.5 billion
8. Iron or steel products: $5.2 billion
9. Iron and steel: $4.6 billion
10. Paper: $4 billion

What does the U.S. get from Mexico? Avocados? Drugs? Crime? Massive job losses? We need them for nothing. Shut down entire border, place a travel ban on Mexico, and cut them off from United States completely.
https://www.citizen.org/sites/default/files/nafta_factsheet_deficit_jobs_wages_feb_2018_final.pdf

Er..umm.. Mexico is our 3rd largest trading partner and our second largest export and import market.

So shutting down the Mexican Border to Trade for any significant period of time would make the final round in the stupidest idea in the history of stupid ideas contest.

"Trade Creates Wealth"
That would be a non trading partner and we don’t need them for anything.

I am sure the companies that export these things to Mexico will not agree with your stupidity.

should've been done years ago
we lose businesses to Mexico
....so it's a double fk --jackasses come up here for jobs and companies move to Mexico
same with China/etc---immigrants come here for jobs and American companies send the jobs there!!!!!!

The Dems need Mexico so the illegals have a pathway to America. It creates more people who are dependent on the Government. That is a Democrats wet dream

-Geaux

....so it's a double fk jackasses come up here for jobs and companies move to Mexico
same with China/etc---immigrants come here for jobs and American companies send the jobs there!!!!!!

you people really cannot be this stupid, can you? America cannot survive without trade with other nations.

Look at all that stuff that used to go to companies that manufactured here in the United States. Plastics, iron, steel, chemicals, electronic equipment...why do you think that is happening? All those things used to go to companies that needed them for manufacturing here in the United States and produced American jobs.

....so it's a double fk jackasses come up here for jobs and companies move to Mexico

you people really cannot be this stupid, can you? America cannot survive without trade with other nations.
Other nations...but we can survive without the shithole to our south.

Gee, how did we ever survive in the past without Mexico? :auiqs.jpg:

Another threat the blob backed down from.... Hilarious that you guys think he is a strong leader.
This thing is not over yet.

Sure they can...and they are. You'd figure that the fiscal conservatives (at least) would recognize that when you have to re-subsidize the farmers it's a sure sign that the trade war is being lost.

Gee, how did we ever survive in the past without Mexico? :auiqs.jpg:

So, you really are that stupid.

Thanks for the verification.

Forum List

Back