What does Trump have to worry about?

Flynn, who has not been indicted, had dealings on behalf to the campaign with Russia. He's offered to make a deal.

Mantafort also has information on the campaign's Ruskie contacts, and reportedly he's not offered to make a deal.

As you note, each man's personal infractions appear to be not much more than the usual corruption of shit lobbyists.

These cases usually escalate after the first charges are filed

Flynn has made an offer, but we need to see what he is offering
Exactly. Mueller is "squeezing" Mantafort.

He many roll on Hillary and her co-conspirators then you libs will freak out.
Oh yeah, Mantafort's gonna roll over on Hillary. LOL

On what? Her secret deals with Putin to help her campaign sink his pool boy Donald. LOL
Hillary and Podesta have more to worry about than Manafort.

Flynn, who has not been indicted, had dealings on behalf to the campaign with Russia. He's offered to make a deal.

Mantafort also has information on the campaign's Ruskie contacts, and reportedly he's not offered to make a deal.

As you note, each man's personal infractions appear to be not much more than the usual corruption of shit lobbyists.

I disagree about Flynn. I believe that he is clean. I stay in contact with his son and I have no reason to believe that that they have anything less than honorable intentions. Pizzagate is real but just the tip of a huge iceberg as it pertains to child trafficking. This is what the elites are into and it provides a lot of money for black ops and other clandestine dirty works that leaves little to no money trail to follow. Reference Jeffery Epstein.

Pizzagate is real? Since when?

On what? Her secret deals with Putin to help her campaign sink his pool boy Donald. LOL
Hillary and Podesta have more to worry about than Manafort.

Yep follow the money. Who piled up $150 million in speaking fees and $2 billion in contributions to their personal foundation much from foreign countries?

Just watch and learn lib, the POTUS has recommended she be investigated and that she's crooked, ouch! :itsok:
The Oranguton tweets shit out of his ass.

I disagree about Flynn. I believe that he is clean. I stay in contact with his son and I have no reason to believe that that they have anything less than honorable intentions. Pizzagate is real but just the tip of a huge iceberg as it pertains to child trafficking. This is what the elites are into and it provides a lot of money for black ops and other clandestine dirty works that leaves little to no money trail to follow. Reference Jeffery Epstein.

Would you put THIS type of art in what is suppose to be a child friendly eating establishment? Answer this first before we continue.......

15439744_10210595205623752_4932474785297957216_n.jpg

Just watch and learn lib, the POTUS has recommended she be investigated and that she's crooked, ouch! :itsok:

Trump has all the power of a POTUS at his disposal to unleash on Hillary and corrupt Dem's. You have...well lets be honest not even one branch of government under your control lol.

Trump has all the power of a POTUS at his disposal to unleash on Hillary and corrupt Dem's. You have...well lets be honest not even one branch of government under your control lol.
Yeah. Good luck Don. LOL

Would you put THIS type of art in what is suppose to be a child friendly eating establishment? Answer this first before we continue.......

View attachment 157478
That's fake news, Dale.

View attachment 157478

That's art? They must be paintings by an inmate at an insane asylum.

I'm sure there is nothing in Trumps financial dealings that he has to worry about

That is why he has been so open about releasing them

Because the IRS has a habit not pursuing crimes they find during audits.

If there was a crime don't you think Mueller would already have indicted him? It's not like he doesn't have access to the records

Like anyone would ever be on top of Hillary...

And Putin didn't sink her campaign. She did.

Lobbyists usually get involved in money laundering millions?
Hell, no, they don't "usually" get involved in laundering money. Lobbyists, unlike the "man on the street," have a vast network of connections and contacts that spans the globe, and that makes it more possible for them to do so than it is for so-called average individuals; however, lobbyists aren't the only professionals who have far reaching networks of political and business contacts comprised of powerful/influential parties.

Last edited:

View attachment 157478

That's art? They must be paintings by an inmate at an insane asylum.
THAT'S MADE UP.

Forum List

Back