What exactly brought about all this transgender nonsense in politics suddenly?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Was it preemptive laws put forth by the right or some outside source from the left that somehow shoved this into the political realm which resulted in these new laws?

This is an honest question. What started this shitstorm?

I've been asking that too. Overall, the writing is on the wall, and there's just gonna be some anger for a while.

we told people it wouldn't stop if they got "marriage" that just emboldened them to push off all their garbage now sicknesses on us

It got started when SCOTUS recognized LGBT as a civil rights issue. Now it is all about those who disagree attempting to blunt the decision. At some point, these attempts will end up in front of SCOTUS.

We don't know who or what set the far left's agenda.

The far left themselves, believe it's kind of zeitgeist which rises spontaneously among them all, world wide.

One thing I do know is that the far left were on about this before the far right and mainstream were. The people who work in media are ALL far left. Even on fox.

It got started when SCOTUS recognized LGBT as a civil rights issue. Now it is all about those who disagree attempting to blunt the decision. At some point, these attempts will end up in front of SCOTUS.
Exactly. They also need some talking points for the upcoming election.

They gather support by pitting Americans against each other.

Homosexuals makes up less than 1% of the population and you know these "transgender" makes up even less. but we are all suppose to bend over for them.

that's how the MINIORTIY can beat the Majority into submission with Governments help

cartoon.jpg

Homosexuals makes up less than 1% of the population and you know these "transgender" makes up even less. but we are all suppose to bend over for them.

that's how the MINIORTIY can beat the Majority into submission with Governments help

Please, Steph......the visuals!

From whom do you feel you need to take the country back, Steph?

Was it preemptive laws put forth by the right or some outside source from the left that somehow shoved this into the political realm which resulted in these new laws?

good question...I don't know for certain?

The first I heard about it was coming from the right wing with their preemptive legislation....?

good question...I don't know for certain?

The first I heard about it was coming from the right wing with their preemptive legislation....?
Remember back in 04 when Scrub was fucking up everything he touched........and the greatest threat to the fabric of the nation was the possibility that homos might marry? There were people who couldn't spell "Bush" being forcibly bussed to polls from institutions and nunneries to fight the perfidy....

And next thing you know, Scrub is back in the WH laying the groundwork for an even bigger disaster than his first term....

Ain't that right, Grampa&Steph?

and you believed them when they told you all they wanted was to be able to get married

I believe CAMP is right, it started when a transgender school student pushed this to the Supreme Court. Government complied with 'suggested' guidelines for schools that included letting the transgender individual use the facility of his/her choice, and all hell broke loose. I could be wrong, but that was the first I heard about it, a couple months ago.

Forum List

Back