What exactly did they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?
They hacked the DNC and podesta servers and gave it to

the gotcha MSM media, not to mention the fox Rush etc etc propaganda machine.
Prove it! No us agency looked at them. And podesta’s was phishing. Fk, I hate it when you fks don’t know facts

It is not our job to “prove it”. That the job of the Intellugence agancies. The US government has proven it. That’s why they filed charges against a whole whack of Russians.

I hate it when you ignore facts which are in the public record.
/——-/ And when will those “whole wack” of Russians show up for trial? Next week maybe?

The six "trolls" that Mueller indicted are actually giving him fits. They RESPONDED to the indictments asking for a court date and documents for discovery. Bobby M. never saw THAT coming. But that's what Trolls do --- RIGHT?

NEITHER set of those Russian ever needed a "special counsel". This is strictly an everyday Intel Agency matter. It's just show-boating because Mueller is running on empty..

Last edited:
We keep hearing from all sides that the Russians interfered with our 2016 election, but I have yet to hear any of them say exactly what the Russians did, where they did it, or which votes were influenced by it.

this is a serious inquiry, what did they Russians do? where, when, to who? which states?

Heir Mewler cant find anything, the IG cant find anything. So someone tell us, what did they do?

The concept of an 'Ongoing' investigation is obviously beyond you.

Prosecutors do not disclose information about an 'Ongoing' investigation. So the fact that you do not have much information about the Mueller investigation is not surprising.

But based on what has leaked out, and of the indictments so far, it certainly looks like Trump is toast.

Can we be a bit forward thinking and start debating Pres. Pence now?
/----/ If there was evidence on Trump it would have leaked by now to drive the numbers down.

Trump's publicly asking the Russians to hack the Dems emails is enough to get him impeached and removed from office.

Mueller is just making sure that all the 'Is' are dotted and the 'Ts' crossed.

Besides which he knows that the spineless GOP weenies in congress will never impeach Trump no matter what, so he's just biding time for a responsible congress to get elected.
/-----/ "Trump's publicly asking the Russians to hack the Dems emails is enough to get him impeached and removed from office." Here is what PRIVATE CITIZEN TRUMP said:
July 27, 2016” — “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said, looking directly into TV cameras, at a press conference in Florida. So the next dem president can be impeached for things he/she said while a private citizen? Are you sure you want to go down that road?

if that foreign national is from a hostile adversarial nation it is.
Why does it matter? It’s foreign interference. Doesn’t that matter to you? Why would an ally interfere?

And how did they get golden shower info except from Russia. Huh? Russia isn’t supposed to be an ally. You ok?

fusion GPS is an american company, & opposition research is legal, albeit not a100% ethical... but that is not what happened here. & are you saying the pee pee tape exists? lol.... most of that dossier has been corroborated but the russian whores & their lack of potty training remains to be proven. what part of fine & dandy don't you understand, pops?

:popcorn:
none of that dossier has been corroborated. missy. no sirreee. so, again, where did the material come from, not GPS nope a russian group. sorry bambi you lose this entire argument. BTW, I don't care at all about the dossier and how they got it, I care it was used to spy on americans bought and paid for by their opponent. yep now that is illegal. ILLEGAL as all fking shit. And, I don't care what you say. Just remember, you can spew your rhetoric around, and I don't care about it. It is fking ILLEGAL.
Where does this claim that none of the dossier has been corroborated, in fact a great deal of it has. The main theme was the kremlin helped Trump and hurt Hillary; which as been proven to have ocurred.
And about this spying on Trump, that one is false as well.

Get your facts straight, or provide references to your assertions, otherwise youre just talking out of your ass.
Andrew McCabe testified before Congress that nothing in the "dossier" has been verified. How many times do you dumbasses have to be told that?
Dont you know that news from June 2018 overrides news for Dec 2017?

And yet NOT a single instance of it being true, no evidence, no supporting facts, no charges, no claims by Mueller, no court records NOTHING, just you and your lies. Remind me how it is ILLEGAL for an individual of any nationality to BUY ads on Facebook?
Trumps actions towards Putin show Steele was correct
Trump has been far tougher in dealing with Russia than Mr. Flexible Obama.
Armed Ukraine
www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-edit-ukraine-20171226-story.html
Bombed Russia's protégé
Syria missile strike: Trump authorizes action - CNNPolitics
Trump has been a kitten to Putin’s Lion
Once again, opinion. How about some examples to show your point. How exactly has Putin shown himself to be a lion to Trump's kitten?
Putin is a Deal maker, simular to trump. His goal is to rebuild Russia in his image and so far he has done that, with more to go. He has several weak points and are dangerous one of them is China along his Eastern border who has Billions of people who would like to take back Mancueria (sp) he has to have some worry about that. He has the Muzzy problem that he has to control in some manner. He also has the danger that if China makes the Bankrupt change to the Gold system in thier currency he is screwed, along with the U.S. Et al. Military advance into Europe or China would be a deadly mistake he must know that such a move Russia would fold.

Wow...you are way off on so many issues.

1) China does not have 'billions of people'. There are not even 1.5 billion Chinese.

China Population (2018) - Worldometers

2) China does NOT want outer Manchuria back. The issue is settled.

'Some Manchu and Han Chinese regard Outer Manchuria as territory that was unfairly taken away.[citation needed] However, outstanding boundary issues between China and Russia have been officially settled. Article 6 of the 2001 Sino-Russian Treaty of Friendship provides that the contracting parties—the People's Republic of China and the Russian Federation—have no territorial claims.'

Outer Manchuria - Wikipedia

3) China and Russia are GREAT friends..with numerous treaties and trade deals.

2001 Sino-Russian Treaty of Friendship - Wikipedia
Russian President Vladimir Putin signs trade deals in China | DW | 25.06.2016
China and Russia sign huge gas deal
Russia, China sign deal to bypass US dollar

4) though I am not huge on the idea. A gold standard would NOT be a disaster. It would force governments to live within their means...which would end the galactic spending habits they have now.
Both US GDP growth and it's national debt looked FAR better when she was on a gold standard.
Again, I am not saying it is my favorite idea. But it is better than the crazy spending madness that countries have embraced since Nixon ended the gold standard.

China Is Laying The Foundation For The Next World Gold Standard System

RUBE: What did the Russians do?

RESPONSE: Well, first they-

RUBE: LA-LA-LA-LA-LA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!

TRUMP: Russian hoax! Russian hoax!

RUBE: Yeah, it all sounds like a hoax. So what did they do?

RESPONSE: As I was saying, they-

RESPONSE: Ah. I see you are not really-

RUBE: So you got nothing! HA! I knew it!

blocked.jpg

Prove it! No us agency looked at them. And podesta’s was phishing. Fk, I hate it when you fks don’t know facts

It is not our job to “prove it”. That the job of the Intellugence agancies. The US government has proven it. That’s why they filed charges against a whole whack of Russians.

/——-/ And when will those “whole wack” of Russians show up for trial? Next week maybe?

The six "trolls" that Mueller indictment are actually giving him fits. They RESPONDED to the indictments asking for a court date and documents for discovery. Bobby M. never saw THAT coming. But that's what Trolls do --- RIGHT?

NEITHER set of those Russian ever needed a "special counsel". This is strictly an everyday Intel Agency matter. It's just show-boating because Mueller is running on empty..
/----/ Well now we see what excuse the democRATs will use moving forward every time they lose an election.
DEMS: THE RUSSIANS!
Leftists are having a total meltdown after losing once again in Ohio’s special election on Tuesday!

They’re blaming Russia for their loss and saying the Green Party are agents of the Russkies!

RUBE: What did the Russians do?

RESPONSE: Well, first they-

TRUMP: Russian hoax! Russian hoax!

RUBE: Yeah, it all sounds like a hoax. So what did they do?

RESPONSE: As I was saying, they-

RESPONSE: Ah. I see you are not really-

RUBE: So you got nothing! HA! I knew it!
/----/ Democrats blame Russians for Ohio loss, turn on the Green Party.
They’re blaming Russia for their loss and saying the Green Party are agents of the Russkies!
Leftists are having a total meltdown after losing once again in Ohio’s special election on Tuesday!

Indictments aren’t evidence didn’t you hear judge Ellis?

The indictments tell you exactly, in great detail what they did .

Read them and stop asking stupid qiestions, dope.
It’s not evidence. Ask judge Ellis

I didn't say it was, dope.
Bullshit , but lying is your forte
The question was, what did russia do?

The indictmect spells it out, dope.

What indictment? I haven't seen where President Donald Trump was indicted for anything.

/-----/ "Trump's publicly asking the Russians to hack the Dems emails is enough to get him impeached and removed from office." Here is what PRIVATE CITIZEN TRUMP said:
July 27, 2016” — “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said, looking directly into TV cameras, at a press conference in Florida. So the next dem president can be impeached for things he/she said while a private citizen? Are you sure you want to go down that road?

Lie!

He never asked them to hack the Dems emails. However, your desperation is duly noted.

Russia didn't do anything wrong actually

However Hillary did wrong by colluding with Russia, uranium one, seth rich, WikiLeaks, emails, pizza gate, and stuff

you forgot vince foster, whitewater, & BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !

Why does it matter? It’s foreign interference. Doesn’t that matter to you? Why would an ally interfere?

And how did they get golden shower info except from Russia. Huh? Russia isn’t supposed to be an ally. You ok?

fusion GPS is an american company, & opposition research is legal, albeit not a100% ethical... but that is not what happened here. & are you saying the pee pee tape exists? lol.... most of that dossier has been corroborated but the russian whores & their lack of potty training remains to be proven. what part of fine & dandy don't you understand, pops?

none of that dossier has been corroborated. missy. no sirreee. so, again, where did the material come from, not GPS nope a russian group. sorry bambi you lose this entire argument. BTW, I don't care at all about the dossier and how they got it, I care it was used to spy on americans bought and paid for by their opponent. yep now that is illegal. ILLEGAL as all fking shit. And, I don't care what you say. Just remember, you can spew your rhetoric around, and I don't care about it. It is fking ILLEGAL.
Where does this claim that none of the dossier has been corroborated, in fact a great deal of it has. The main theme was the kremlin helped Trump and hurt Hillary; which as been proven to have ocurred.

Get your facts straight, or provide references to your assertions, otherwise youre just talking out of your ass.
Andrew McCabe testified before Congress that nothing in the "dossier" has been verified. How many times do you dumbasses have to be told that?
What news "overrides" McCabe's testimony?

Last edited:

What news "overrides" McCabes testimony?
About the verification of dossier:
Some of the dossier's broad threads have now been independently corroborated.

Its really just absurd at this point, because its been proven that Kremlin-linked operatives worked to help Trump and to hurt Hillary, so the basic theme of the dossier is sound.

The six "trolls" that Mueller indicted are actually giving him fits. They RESPONDED to the indictments asking for a court date and documents for discovery. Bobby M. never saw THAT coming. But that's what Trolls do --- RIGHT?

You could wait for the findings...

Its really just absurd at this point, because its been proven that Kremlin-linked operatives worked to help Trump and to hurt Hillary, so the basic theme of the dossier is sound.
Testimony trumps fake news

However Hillary did wrong by colluding with Russia, uranium one, seth rich, WikiLeaks, emails, pizza gate, and stuff

All of which have been investigated and discredited totally, and of course never retracted by your propaganda machine, super duper.

Your link is fake news propaganda. The AP is the fakest of fake news. Their opinion of the "dossier" is absolutely worthless. Even if your imbecile claim is true that the Kremlin tried to help Trump, it proves nothing. The claim is that Trump "colluded" with the Russians. You don't have a shred of evidence for that. Even if you did, "collusion" isn't illegal.

Last edited:

Your link is fake news propaganda. The AP is the fakest of fake news. Their opinion of the "dossier" is absolutely worthless. Even if your imbecile claim is true that the Kremlin tried to help Trump, it proves nothing. The claim is that Trump "colluded" with the Russians. You don't have a shred of evidence for that. Even if you did, "collusion" isn't illegal.
The news media is just the messenger.
Its US intelligence agencies which corroborated these parts of dossier, and also special council investigators did the same. The senate intelligence committee also agrees.

The news media is just the messenger.
Its US intelligence agencies which corroborated these parts of dossier, and also special council investigators did the same. The senate intelligence committee also agrees.
No one has "corroborated" anything, moron. Mueller has never commented on the dossier, and neither has the Senate intelligence committee. You're just plain full of shit. You dumbass turds keep trying to rehabilitate the "dossier" because it's the only thing baring a resemblance to evidence that you have against Trump. Unfortunately for you it's a total pile of crap.

It would be a lie. We know Putin wanted and helped Trump win.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3254237/Russia-Hack-Report.pdf
/——/ “We” don’t know that at all. You believe it because you can’t accept the fact that America rejected Hildabeast
All U.S.intelligence agencies and the Senate intelligence committee disagree with you, anonymous Trumpanzee on the internet..as the provided report details.
prove that. here we go round in circles. these stupid fks are circling back to the very first argument they had. too fking funny. not one agency looked at the servers not one. fact!!! so post one fking fact or you continue to be useless.

Already provided you the report.

Senate Intelligence Committee backs assessment of Russia election meddling

The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday backed the intelligence community's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election to aid President Donald Trump and is continuing its efforts to undermine U.S. democracy.

The finding that reveals Russia meddled in far more extensive ways than previously known is yet another strong rebuke to Trump and many of his allies who continue to cast doubt on the finding from the intelligence community that Moscow carried out an operation to help his candidacy and hurt Hillary Clinton.​
/----/ So why hasn't muller indicted the president yet?
View attachment 209224

Are you as stupid as you play on the internet? Did you read anything posted? The moronic contention by your idiotic Trumpanzee friends is that Putin did not want and help Trump to win. That is false.

All of which have been investigated and discredited totally, and of course never retracted by your propaganda machine, super duper.
Nope, fake report puke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back