What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Speaking of Candace Owens, I wouldn’t think twice about inviting her out....

She’s a smart and lovely young lady. :)

Shes just another sellout.

Thanks. :)

I appreciate your honesty.

Youre welcome,

So your confusion is gone over what a sell out is?

I’m actually more confused than before.

I work with successful black people every day. It’s why I can’t understand why some still think they’re being held back from reaching their goal.

Youre welcome,

I work with successful black people every day. It why I can’t understand why some still think they’re being held back from reaching their goal.

Youre confusion appears to be from a lack of intelligence.

First things first. your assumption of what success entails is probably much, much, lower than what they feel success looks like.
Secondly..successful people tend to have haters that are actively trying to hold them back. Give you an example. I had this white manager that wouldnt hire me into the position I deserved by virture of me being successful. It wasnt until he got busted on audio tape making racist statements that I got into the position.

Youre welcome,

I work with successful black people every day. It why I can’t understand why some still think they’re being held back from reaching their goal.

First things first. your assumption of what success entails is probably much, much, lower than what they feel success looks like.
Secondly..successful people tend to have haters that are actively trying to hold them back. Give you an example. I had this white manager that wouldnt hire me into the position I deserved by virture of me being successful. It wasnt until he got busted on audio tape making racist statements that I got into the position.

My ‘confusion’ comes from years of working with professional people.

Last edited:

Youre welcome,

My confusion comes from years of working with professional people.
That tends to happen and it makes sense. If you lack intelligence working around professionals would confuse you.

Youre welcome,

That tends to happen and it makes sense. If you lack intelligence working around professionals would confuse you.
I can see that happening in some liberal work environments.

Allow me to share an experience I had with a black nurse involving a patient of hers. I’ll keep it short.

She was immediately removed, and later fired after I filed a formal complaint.

Youre welcome,

Allow me to share an experience I had with a black nurse involving a patient of hers. I’ll keep it short.

No that happens in all environments. If someone lacks intelligence like you do then working with professionals would confuse you. I've seen guys like you ball up in a fetal position simply because their small brains couldnt keep up.

No that happens in all environments. If someone lacks intelligence like you do then working with professionals would confuse you. I've seen guys like you ball up in a fetal position simply because their small brains couldnt keep up.
You've seen guys/coworkers ball up in fetal positions? lol
That's gotta suck having people like that in the workplace.

I agree. Kinda sucks to see people like you in the work place. Lowers the collective quality average horribly.

I agree. Kinda sucks to see people like you in the work place. Lowers the collective quality average horribly.
I'm starting to think you were once a psych pt who was taken down. I help security with combative people. :)

I'm starting to think you were once a psych pt who was taken down. I help security with combative people. :)
I'm starting to think youre actually more infested with head lice than I previously thought. :rolleyes:

I'm starting to think youre actually more infested with head lice than I previously thought. :rolleyes:
I apologize if I touched on a bad memory.

Let's get back on topic....
Trump is bad. :)

I apologize for revealing to the board what you revealed to me in private.

I agree. Drumpf is an idiot and a horrible orange person.

In private? Are you now experiencing delusions?

Jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, and then more jobs.

That's all folks.

Then the blacks can take their earnings, and do what ever in the world they wish to do with it. Time for blacks to quit relying on government to help them figure this thing out, and to rely on the laws to get justice for any wrong that occurs in their life against them, just like every other red blooded American relies on the same.

Youre telling me you dont remember asking me in a private message about how effective RID was when you thought I was white?
clear.png
clear.png
:rolleyes:

Youre telling me you dont remember asking me in a private message about how effective RID was when you thought I was white?
clear.png
clear.png
I don't chat via PM. Ask anyone who has tried. :)

clear.png
clear.png
Sure you dont. I'll keep your secret.
clear.png
clear.png

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
Thanks. lol

Lets see if we can find some common ground.
Are you white?

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
Thanks. lol

Lets see if we can find some common ground.
Are you white?
You already know I'm not white. Remember when I told you I couldnt vouch for how effective RID is because I am Black?

Forum List

Back