What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

quote-white-liberals-are-the-most-racist-people-there-are-because-they-put-blacks-in-a-box-benjamin-carson-93-91-53.jpg

Ben Carson, demonstrably one of the smartest people on planet earth - yet leftists utterly hate him.
You can be incredibly intelligent but still be a step n fetch it cooning uncle ruckus. Just because I dont like his politics doesnt mean he isnt brilliant in his lane.
“step n fetch it cooning uncle ruckus”.... wtf does that mean? lol
sellout
Ahh... thanks.

Is he a sellout because he didn’t follow democrats and became successful?

Ben Carson, demonstrably one of the smartest people on planet earth - yet leftists utterly hate him.
You can be incredibly intelligent but still be a step n fetch it cooning uncle ruckus. Just because I dont like his politics doesnt mean he isnt brilliant in his lane.

A black person who denigrates other blacks, and validates what white racists believe about blacks to curry favor and acceptance from whites.
A successful black man who didn’t follow the path you did. Got it. ;)

sellout
Ahh... thanks.

Dems have nothing to do with it. You can be a dem and still be a sellout.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

A black person who denigrates other blacks, and validates what white racists believe about blacks to curry favor and acceptance from whites.

Like you do with your hatred of Dr. Carson, to curry favor with your Marxist massahs?

sellout
Ahh... thanks.

Is he a sellout because he’s a successful black man who saw the opportunities and took advantage of them to better himself? Is that why you’re calling him a sellout?

Last edited:
sellout
Ahh... thanks.

Is he a sellout because he’s a successful black man who saw the opportunities he had and took advantage of them?
No one knows why he became a sellout. Its a personal choice and has nothing to do with success.

• Thanks

Like you do with your hatred of Dr. Carson, to curry favor with your Marxist massahs?

No.

It was more about Tolerance for the Poor who really are Poor while making Poor lifestyle choices.

sellout
Ahh... thanks.

Is he a sellout because he’s a successful black man who saw the opportunities he had and took advantage of them?
No one knows why he became a sellout. Its a personal choice and has nothing to do with success.
I'm still trying to understand what a sellout is.

Let’s start with you giving us your definition of a sellout. All I’m seeing is anger at a successful black person who doesn’t share your political beliefs.

Last edited:
Ahh... thanks.

Let’s start with you giving us your definition of a sellout. All I’m seeing is anger at a successful black person who doesn’t share your political beliefs.
Is it you dont understand or is it you dont want to understand? IM2 already gave you the definition.

"A black person who denigrates other blacks, and validates what white racists believe about blacks to curry favor and acceptance from whites."
-IM2

Note there is no requirement to be successful or unsuccessful, repub or democrat.

• Thanks
sellout
Ahh... thanks.

Is he a sellout because he’s a successful black man who saw the opportunities and took advantage of them to better himself? Is that why you’re calling him a sellout?

I think this has been explained. There are blacks who are far more successful than Carson could ever get and they are not called sellouts.

Why is it that you whites have so many stupid ass questions to ask just because we don't like one of the sellouts you guys decide we should be like? Don't you whites oppose whites who you think aren't working for your best interests? For example, you hate George Soros, but he is a successful man who saw the opportunities and took advantage pf them to better himself. So using your "logic" why do you call him all those names?

Ahh... thanks.

Well what you see doesn't matter. What most blacks see is a loser who came from the projects and forgot where he came from after whitey paid him a few bucks and now kisses white folks ass. And once his usefulness to whitey is done, just like every other sellout, he will be put back where his black ass cane from. If you don't think so, go visit Bill Cosby. Or OJ.

Ahh... thanks.

Is it you dont understand or is it you dont want to understand? IM2 already gave you the definition.

"A black person who denigrates other blacks, and validates what white racists believe about blacks to curry favor and acceptance from whites."
-IM2

Note there is no requirement to be successful or unsuccessful, repub or democrat.
How has he denigrated blacks? Other than being successful, what has he said or done that has your panties wadded up?
Can you give an example?

Last edited:
Speaking of Candace Owens, I wouldn’t think twice about inviting her out....

She’s a smart and lovely young lady. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back