What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

In private? Are you now experiencing delusions?
Youre telling me you dont remember asking me in a private message about how effective RID was when you thought I was white?
clear.png
clear.png
:rolleyes:
I don't chat via PM. Ask anyone who has tried. :)
Sure you dont. I'll keep your secret.
clear.png
clear.png
Thanks. lol

Lets see if we can find some common ground.
Are you white?
You already know I'm not white. Remember when I told you I couldnt vouch for how effective RID is because I am Black?
That's one thing we have in common. Let's see if we can find another.
Do you think Candace Owens is attractive?

maxresdefault.jpg

Youre telling me you dont remember asking me in a private message about how effective RID was when you thought I was white?
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
Thanks. lol

Are you white?
You already know I'm not white. Remember when I told you I couldnt vouch for how effective RID is because I am Black?

maxresdefault.jpg
We dont have anything in common unless youre saying youre Black.

clear.png
clear.png
Thanks. lol

Are you white?

maxresdefault.jpg
I am black. I thought everyone here knew that! lol

Do you think Candace is attractive?

clear.png
clear.png
Thanks. lol

Are you white?

maxresdefault.jpg
I am black. I thought everyone here knew that! lol

Do you think Candace is attractive?
If youre Black complete this sentence..

I'm doing good. I'm feeling great...................................

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

Just about the same as the Democratic party and not a damn thing worth voting for...

All those wealthy Americans that legitimize illegal immigration? And throw poor Americans under the bus? Or the other wealthy ones that ignored the real instigator of terrorism and 9/11 and attacked a country that never did anything to us? Our so called leaders of either party aren't looking so hot now.

What do blacks have to offer republicans?
Votes so repubs can do their jobs and serve their constituents. Thats pretty much all they should expect.
Which ones, the Russians or the Saudis? Because, they are tone deaf to what Americans want.
Youre right. Repubs done want Black votes. I guess thats why they are actively trying to suppress the Black vote.

Supreme Court Declines Republican Bid To Revive North Carolina Voter ID Law

"The U.S. Supreme Court has once again declined to reinstate North Carolina's strict voter ID law, which was struck down last year after a court ruled it was intentionally designed to stop African-Americans from voting."

Votes so repubs can do their jobs and serve their constituents. Thats pretty much all they should expect.
Which ones, the Russians or the Saudis? Because, they are tone deaf to what Americans want.
Youre right. Repubs done want Black votes. I guess thats why they are actively trying to suppress the Black vote.

"The U.S. Supreme Court has once again declined to reinstate North Carolina's strict voter ID law, which was struck down last year after a court ruled it was intentionally designed to stop African-Americans from voting."

I read the link, There is nothing RACIST at all with voter ID or with disallowing "same day registration".. The ONLY possible racist provision in that law was eliminating early voting.. But the claim that it disproportionately affects blacks doesn't explain how working whites don't avail themselves of it in higher numbers.

Also don't believe that govt is competent enough to HANDLE the pandamonium of allowing out of precinct voting and "same day registration". Precinct REPORTING is important for political analysis. And the registrars are STILL REQUIRED to tally votes BY PRECINCT.

Govt is too stupid to cope with those niceties. And the 90 yr olds staffing the precincts on voting day are NOT the people to handle the inevitable problems that are gonna happen..

But then again,, the left would LOVE to have things go wrong on election day in their precincts -- wouldn't they?

Forum List

Back