What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Black unemployment went down 9 points under Obama. Only 1 under Drumpf.
The actual #’s show they’re at an all time low.

I’m good with people like you wanting to think our first black president did anything good.
Yeah. One point lower than Obamas 9 points would be an all time low. However only stupid people dont understand that came about because of Obama dropping it 9 points before Drumpfs 1 point. So wake me Drumpf lowers the Black unemployment rate 10 points. Does that make sense?
Trump has done more for blacks than obozo thought was possible.
You should be thanking him.

Trumps doine nothing for us.
He’s not there to hold your hand.
But you claimed Drumpf had done more for the Black community than Obama ever dreamed of. Please show us.

I’m only arguing this because of an invite I had from a black surgeon to see how our Da Vinci is used. She’ll be using it on Wednesday.

Like many blacks, white people are tired of blacks blaming others for their failures.

I’m only arguing this because of an invite I had from a black surgeon to see how our Da Vinci is used. She’ll be using it on Wednesday.

Like many blacks, white people are tired of blacks making excuses for their lives.
Not sure what Da Vinci has to do with your claim?

I dont like people that make excuses but I do admire people that understand the reasons for where they start from. I was taught I had to be 10x better than a white boy just to get the same thing. I understand this is a reason its harder for me. However I wont lay down and cry about it. I just outwork white boys.

Like many blacks, white people are tired of blacks making excuses for their lives.

I dont like people that make excuses but I do admire people that understand the reasons for where they start from. I was taught I had to be 10x better than a white boy just to get the same thing. I understand this is a reason its harder for me. However I wont lay down and cry about it. I just outwork white boys.
Da Vinci is a surgical robot. She invited me to see how it works.

I know what it is. I actually did a VoIP project for Intuitive Surgical that manufactures the system. I'm asking you what that has to do with Drumpf?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why do whites ask this dumb ass question? Are you not aware of just how much whites have been given since America began?
You have everything at your disposal that whites do. That's how people can ask that question.
Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
I don't have to address any of that. We have equal opportunity laws, we have empowerment zones, we have headstart, we have quotas, we have every law at our disposal. Everyone in the U.S. is equal by law. Period. Stop whining.

You can't address them because you know it hasn't ended. You know the laws aren't followed and quotas do not exist. Stop lying.
I'm not lying. I didn't say I cant address them, I said I don't need to address them. You made the accusation, you need to prove your case. Logically and unbiased. I am also not going to waste my time with a whiner. Laws are followed. You just want more than others. Somehow you think you are due.

No son, you claim that racism is over with your comments. Therefore you must prove it.
First off I am not your son. I couldn’t possibly come from someone as openly racist an ignorant as you. The burden of proof is on the accuser ( you ). Your talking points are hallow, rife with bias and ignorant drivel. You always post a bold statement but never delve into what the statements actually mean. You’re a whiny little racist punk that thinks they are owed something. You aren’t. The playing field is level, deal with it. If you want to help your race, teach them to make something of themselves, stop having babies like rabbits, aspire to greatness and realize that they are the answer to their fate. Until you do that, you are a detriment to your race.

I really don't listen to a member of the race who has received the most handouts in US history trying to tell me what I need to do.

I know what it is. I actually did a VoIP project for Intuitive Surgical that manufactures the system. I'm asking you what that has to do with Drumpf?
It’s looking like you’re asking why he hasn’t done more to motivate you into doing something for yourself.

You have everything at your disposal that whites do. That's how people can ask that question.
I don't have to address any of that. We have equal opportunity laws, we have empowerment zones, we have headstart, we have quotas, we have every law at our disposal. Everyone in the U.S. is equal by law. Period. Stop whining.

You can't address them because you know it hasn't ended. You know the laws aren't followed and quotas do not exist. Stop lying.
I'm not lying. I didn't say I cant address them, I said I don't need to address them. You made the accusation, you need to prove your case. Logically and unbiased. I am also not going to waste my time with a whiner. Laws are followed. You just want more than others. Somehow you think you are due.

No son, you claim that racism is over with your comments. Therefore you must prove it.
First off I am not your son. I couldn’t possibly come from someone as openly racist an ignorant as you. The burden of proof is on the accuser ( you ). Your talking points are hallow, rife with bias and ignorant drivel. You always post a bold statement but never delve into what the statements actually mean. You’re a whiny little racist punk that thinks they are owed something. You aren’t. The playing field is level, deal with it. If you want to help your race, teach them to make something of themselves, stop having babies like rabbits, aspire to greatness and realize that they are the answer to their fate. Until you do that, you are a detriment to your race.

I really don't listen to a member of the race who has received the most handouts in US history trying to tell me what I need to do.
Because you’re an ignorant racist.

It’s looking like you’re asking why he hasn’t done more to motivate you into doing something for yourself.
Nope. I am asking you what has Drumpf done for Black people and why did you think the Da Vinci system had anything to do with it?

Nope. I am asking you what has Drumpf done for Black people and why did you think the Da Vinci system had anything to do with it?
Trump has opened the door for more opportunities for every American, including blacks.

I mentioned the invite because some blacks are smart enough to know they’ve had opportunities for years.

Others choose to believe democrats. It’s what Candace calls the plantation.

Trump has opened the door for more opportunities for blacks.

I mentioned the invite because some blacks are smart enough to know they’ve had opportunities for years.

What opportunities? Can you be specific?

Of course Blacks have had opportunities. The point is that those opportunities are few and far between, low quality, and less numerous than the ones white people get.

Of course Blacks have had opportunities. The point is that those opportunities are few and far between, low quality, and less numerous than the ones white people get.
Are you having a problem with finding a job?

I never had problems finding a job until I figured out I didnt want to find one ever again. Now can you tell me what Drumpf has done for Blacks?

More prisons

More "good people" like the KKK, Nazis, and Skinheads

I never had problems finding a job until I figured out I didnt want to find one ever again. Now can you tell me what Drumpf has done for Blacks?
This is where you and I part ways.
While you look for others to pay your way, others take pride in what they’ve worked for.

I can only hope you’ll eventually stop being a lazy and a worthless black person. It’s not helping the BS you’ve been bitching about.

This is where you and I part ways.
While you look for others to pay your way, others take pride in what they’ve worked for.

I can only hope you’ll eventually stop being a lazy and a worthless black person. It’s not helping the BS you’ve been bitching about.
I cant help that you take pride in being an employee. I guess everyone has a station in life. I'd rather keep the profits my work generates. I hire people like you to make my coffee so I understand your mentality and mindset. You lack initiative, intelligence, and the know how to start your own business so you rationalize getting paid scraps and being told when and when not to be sick.

What do Republicans offer blacks?

Ridicule
Condescension
Lectures

Jobs, opportunity, freedom, prosperity.
Dems offer that too.

Where?

If they did I would of never left the Chicago area.

Everywhere. I lived/live in a dem city and I have all that. You just have to keep the racists from trying to take it from you.

Everywhere is where? Not interested in paying a higher cost of living/higher taxes.

Everywhere in the US. If I lived in a repub state I would be poor like everyone else in those states.

I'm not so sure about that. Poor is relative to the cost of living. I mean I have high property tax, High fuel costs, High medical insurance, High home insurance, High auto insurance, The market value of my home is about 500K but the same value in Missouri would be an immaculate near mansion while my house is a dump in comparison. So maybe people in Republican states are happy who knows?

Dems offer that too.

Where?

If they did I would of never left the Chicago area.

Everywhere. I lived/live in a dem city and I have all that. You just have to keep the racists from trying to take it from you.

Everywhere is where? Not interested in paying a higher cost of living/higher taxes.

Everywhere in the US. If I lived in a repub state I would be poor like everyone else in those states.

I'm not so sure about that. Poor is relative to the cost of living. I mean I have high property tax, High fuel costs, High medical insurance, High home insurance, High auto insurance, The market value of my home is about 500K but the same value in Missouri would be an immaculate near mansion while my house is a dump in comparison. So maybe people in Republican states are happy who knows?
You miss one simple reality in your example. You dont live in Missouri because you wouldnt be able to find a job there that would support your 500K home.

Forum List

Back