What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

I don't want my young girls seeing a man's junk. Whether he bothers them or not.
How do you they havent seen it already? White girls get started early.

Really? Are we attacking our kids now? You want to go down that path? Tell me now, Assfaceias? I will break you in half.
I didnt attack anyones kids. I simply asked if you knew for a fact they hadnt already seen one before. No you wont break me in half. Youre safe on the internet where you can make that claim and get away with it.
In this corner the big angry black vs. the little jew who looks like Woody Allen. Who should I bet on?

LOL --- bet with your gut. I would wage Assfaceias and I are about the same size.
You might be bigger than me but that means nothing. I'm 6'2" 215.

I don't want my young girls seeing a man's junk. Whether he bothers them or not.

Really? Are we attacking our kids now? You want to go down that path? Tell me now, Assfaceias? I will break you in half.
I didnt attack anyones kids. I simply asked if you knew for a fact they hadnt already seen one before. No you wont break me in half. Youre safe on the internet where you can make that claim and get away with it.
In this corner the big angry black vs. the little jew who looks like Woody Allen. Who should I bet on?
Its not good to be angry in a battle. I would always bet on Black though. Especially in my case.

Loser bet

LOL --- bet with your gut. I would wage Assfaceias and I are about the same size.

We are literally the same size down to the pound. Holy moly.

Its not good to be angry in a battle. I would always bet on Black though. Especially in my case.

Loser bet
only if you were betting against me. I've never lost a fight.

We are literally the same size down to the pound. Holy moly.
Well there goes your size advantage. :laugh:

Loser bet

Neither did Fedor until he did.

Loser bet

Well somebody gotta get me. My guess is that it will be a Black person.

Loser bet

Think you could beat Fedor?

What exactly have the Ds done for blacks?

It is apparent both parties don’t give two shits about blacks, much like they treat the rest of the population. The exception is the ruling class. They get whatever they want, since they have all the money.

More than republicans. Lincoln didn't even really free blacks. And we would be fools to join a party full of people like you and most of these other republicans here.
Not an R dummy.

You criticize Dishonest Abe yet you support the Ds, who during Abe’s time enslaved your ancestors. You really need to think before posting.

I am not supporting the democratic party of 1860.
But you think white people are just like they were in 1860.
Most of them are.
If they were slavery would still be in existence

Loser bet

No offense, but here comes a racist comment from me the local area racist liberal. Black people just aren't tough. They have absolutely no ground game. I'm not talking about black guys who've been trained. I'm talking about your average big black guy on the street. They simply don't know how to wrestle so they are easy to manhandle.

White guys who don't know how to wrestle seem to still know how to fight on the ground. But black people are only good on their feet boxing. I would never box you. I would take you down and ground and pound you..

Now, after saying all that. The first person I'd like to pound is unkotare. You would be the last person I'd want to fight. Why? Because I like and agree with you most always. I have respect for you.

P.S. It's like saying blacks can't swim. Sure some can but most can't wrestle or swim worth a damn. LOL.

Loser bet

No offense, but here comes a racist comment from me the local area racist liberal. Black people just aren't tough. They have absolutely no ground game. I'm not talking about black guys who've been trained. I'm talking about your average big black guy on the street. They simply don't know how to wrestle so they are easy to manhandle.

White guys who don't know how to wrestle seem to still know how to fight on the ground. But black people are only good on their feet boxing. I would never box you. I would take you down and ground and pound you..

Now, after saying all that. The first person I'd like to pound is unkotare. You would be the last person I'd want to fight. Why? Because I like and agree with you most always. I have respect for you.

P.S. It's like saying blacks can't swim. Sure some can but most can't wrestle or swim worth a damn. LOL.

More racist stupidity from Bobobrainless the idiotic hypocrite.

Many of the best wrestlers in the country and the world are black. Bobobrainless knows as much about wrestling as he does about politics or any other subject... NOTHING.

You want to see a real racist? There it is ^^^^, Bobobrainless the idiot.

Loser bet

Pretty sure I would figure out a way. Everyone has the same knees. Chop him down to size.

Loser bet

That is a bad mistake to make. The sport of wrestling was first practiced in Africa. There are a lot of Black guys just walking the street that I would never want to get on the ground with. My motto is to always always assume someone can wrestle. My take down defense is beyond reproach.

Loser bet

Pretty sure I would figure out a way. Everyone has the same knees. Chop him down to size.

You’d have to get to his knees. Not as easy as you think.

Loser bet

That is a bad mistake to make. The sport of wrestling was first practiced in Africa. There are a lot of Black guys just walking the street that I would never want to get on the ground with. My motto is to always always assume someone can wrestle. My take down defense is beyond reproach.

Well. I would bet $1 zillion dollars that I would snap your arm in less than five minutes. Not that I would but I could.

Well. I would bet $1 zillion dollars that I would snap your arm in less than five minutes. Not that I would but I could.
Now youre just indulging in fatuous daydreams. You think I would just stand there and allow you to break my arm without breaking your eye socket? :)

You’d have to get to his knees. Not as easy as you think.
Its always easy to get to peoples knees unless they are crawling on them.

Now youre just indulging in fatuous daydreams. You think I would just stand there and allow you to break my arm without breaking your eye socket? :)

Sigh

Forum List

Back