What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Neither did Fedor until he did.
Well somebody gotta get me. My guess is that it will be a Black person.

Think you could beat Fedor?
Pretty sure I would figure out a way. Everyone has the same knees. Chop him down to size.

You’d have to get to his knees. Not as easy as you think.
Its always easy to get to peoples knees unless they are crawling on them.

You know not of what you speak.

Pretty sure I would figure out a way. Everyone has the same knees. Chop him down to size.

Dont apply your lack of knowledge to everyone else. Knees are the best place to take someone, anyone down and keep them down.

Its not good to be angry in a battle. I would always bet on Black though. Especially in my case.

Loser bet
only if you were betting against me. I've never lost a fight.

.... The first person I'd like to pound is unkotare. .....

I’m sure you’d “like to” ride a unicorn through a cotton candy forest too, but...

Loser bet

:lmao:

He clearly has no idea what he’s talking about. He’s never been in a fight in his life.

Dont apply your lack of knowledge to everyone else. Knees are the best place to take someone, anyone down and keep them down.

Convo over. I can tell that you do not understand this. You forget that I do this for a living. Taking out knees is a myth. Very difficult. Hence you don’t ever see it in MMA.

Loser bet

No offense, but here comes a racist comment from me the local area racist liberal. Black people just aren't tough. They have absolutely no ground game. I'm not talking about black guys who've been trained. I'm talking about your average big black guy on the street. They simply don't know how to wrestle so they are easy to manhandle.

White guys who don't know how to wrestle seem to still know how to fight on the ground. But black people are only good on their feet boxing. I would never box you. I would take you down and ground and pound you..

Now, after saying all that. The first person I'd like to pound is unkotare. You would be the last person I'd want to fight. Why? Because I like and agree with you most always. I have respect for you.

P.S. It's like saying blacks can't swim. Sure some can but most can't wrestle or swim worth a damn. LOL.
....My take down defense is beyond reproach.

Convo over. I can tell that you do not understand this. You forget that I do this for a living. Taking out knees is a myth. Very difficult. Hence you don’t ever see it in MMA.
You know I never believed you did this for a living. Your stance on this just confirms it. Taking out the knees is only a myth if you dont know what you are doing. I'm not talking talking MMA. I'm talking street fighting. :rolleyes:

Loser bet

No offense, but here comes a racist comment from me the local area racist liberal. Black people just aren't tough. They have absolutely no ground game. I'm not talking about black guys who've been trained. I'm talking about your average big black guy on the street. They simply don't know how to wrestle so they are easy to manhandle.

White guys who don't know how to wrestle seem to still know how to fight on the ground. But black people are only good on their feet boxing. I would never box you. I would take you down and ground and pound you..

Now, after saying all that. The first person I'd like to pound is unkotare. You would be the last person I'd want to fight. Why? Because I like and agree with you most always. I have respect for you.

P.S. It's like saying blacks can't swim. Sure some can but most can't wrestle or swim worth a damn. LOL.

More racist stupidity from Bobobrainless the idiotic hypocrite.

Many of the best wrestlers in the country and the world are black. Bobobrainless knows as much about wrestling as he does about politics or any other subject... NOTHING.

You want to see a real racist? There it is ^^^^, Bobobrainless the idiot.

I said blacks who haven't been trained. I grew up in an all black neighborhood. Black people don't know how to fight. They are wild and out of control crazy. They bump left shoulder to left shoulder or right shoulder to right shoulder until one of them decides to start swinging wildly. I would lose if I fought a black man this way. So I wrestle them down where they are fish like you boy.

Loser bet

Many of the best wrestlers in the country and the world are black. Bobobrainless knows as much about wrestling as he does about politics or any other subject... NOTHING.

Next you'll say some of your best friends are black. LOL

Loser bet

That is a bad mistake to make. The sport of wrestling was first practiced in Africa. There are a lot of Black guys just walking the street that I would never want to get on the ground with. My motto is to always always assume someone can wrestle. My take down defense is beyond reproach.
My friend thinks he has the best defense against a takedown. He doesn't realize that if my plan A doesn't work, next comes plan b then if that don't work C then D and eventually I got you.

I was the best at Greco Roman wrestling. I only wrestled my 10th, 11th and 12th grade year of highschool and got a partial ride to Eastern Michigan University. I practiced with olympic gold medalist Steve Fraser. Once you wrestle a guy like that wrestling a schlub like unkotare is like wrestling a baby.

That is a bad mistake to make. The sport of wrestling was first practiced in Africa. There are a lot of Black guys just walking the street that I would never want to get on the ground with. My motto is to always always assume someone can wrestle. My take down defense is beyond reproach.

Well. I would bet $1 zillion dollars that I would snap your arm in less than five minutes. Not that I would but I could.
Sorry not buying it. But who knows. I just know Asslips sounds for real. LOL.

Oh, and I was up north in the most remote part of the woods. No fucking way anyone was out there. No way. I almost thought about snapping one off just because NO WAY anyone would be walking by. Then a couple walked by. LOL.

He clearly has no idea what he’s talking about. He’s never been in a fight in his life.
Neither have you other than in your kung fu fantasies.

My friend thinks he has the best defense against a takedown. He doesn't realize that if my plan A doesn't work, next comes plan b then if that don't work C then D and eventually I got you.

I was the best at Greco Roman wrestling. I only wrestled my 10th, 11th and 12th grade year of highschool and got a partial ride to Eastern Michigan University. I practiced with olympic gold medalist Steve Fraser. Once you wrestle a guy like that wrestling a schlub like unkotare is like wrestling a baby.
Yeah the only type of fighters I am cautious with are wrestlers if you dont take them out quick they will eventually get you down and crawl all over you. You have to break bones on a wrestler or cause them serious pain (eyes, throat)

My wrestling buddy did MMA on a pay per view. All the fights ended early so they aired his match that happened before the 3 main fights. He shot in for a single leg and wouldn't let it go. His opponent just punched him in the ear repeatedly with the hammer smash. You know where you make a fist and strike down where your fist under the pinky is landing. Not a real punch. Anyways, after about 20 of those the ref stopped the fight. What a stupid move. It may work in wrestling but not MMA.

You know I never believed you did this for a living. Your stance on this just confirms it. Taking out the knees is only a myth if you dont know what you are doing. I'm not talking talking MMA. I'm talking street fighting. :rolleyes:
What does he do for a living?

What does he do for a living?
He says he trains cops in self defense even though he swore cops have no special training the general public doesnt have. :laugh:

I said blacks who haven't been trained. I grew up in an all black neighborhood. Black people don't know how to fight. ....

Even for you that was a remarkably stupid thing to say.

Keep riding that unicorn, fish.

I said blacks who haven't been trained. I grew up in an all black neighborhood. Black people don't know how to fight. ....

Even for you that was a remarkably stupid thing to say.[/QUOTE

But it is also my opinion that they are incredibly gifted at basketball and boxing. Is that offensive?

They are also the best wide receivers. White people love to watch Gronk play because it's rare for a great receiver to be white.

I'm not the only Greek to think this stuff. Remember this?

"The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade...the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid."

Keep riding that unicorn, fish.

But it is also my opinion that they are incredibly gifted at basketball and boxing. Is that offensive?

They are also the best wide receivers. White people love to watch Gronk play because it's rare for a great receiver to be white.

I'm not the only Greek to think this stuff. Remember this?

"The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade...the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid."

Forum List

Back