What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Well somebody gotta get me. My guess is that it will be a Black person.
No offense, but here comes a racist comment from me the local area racist liberal. Black people just aren't tough. They have absolutely no ground game. I'm not talking about black guys who've been trained. I'm talking about your average big black guy on the street. They simply don't know how to wrestle so they are easy to manhandle.

White guys who don't know how to wrestle seem to still know how to fight on the ground. But black people are only good on their feet boxing. I would never box you. I would take you down and ground and pound you..

Now, after saying all that. The first person I'd like to pound is unkotare. You would be the last person I'd want to fight. Why? Because I like and agree with you most always. I have respect for you.

P.S. It's like saying blacks can't swim. Sure some can but most can't wrestle or swim worth a damn. LOL.

More racist stupidity from Bobobrainless the idiotic hypocrite.

Many of the best wrestlers in the country and the world are black. Bobobrainless knows as much about wrestling as he does about politics or any other subject... NOTHING.

You want to see a real racist? There it is ^^^^, Bobobrainless the idiot.

I said blacks who haven't been trained. I grew up in an all black neighborhood. Black people don't know how to fight. ....

Even for you that was a remarkably stupid thing to say.[/QUOTE

But it is also my opinion that they are incredibly gifted at basketball and boxing. Is that offensive?

They are also the best wide receivers. White people love to watch Gronk play because it's rare for a great receiver to be white.

I'm not the only Greek to think this stuff. Remember this?

"The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade...the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid."
Well somebody gotta get me. My guess is that it will be a Black person.
No offense, but here comes a racist comment from me the local area racist liberal. Black people just aren't tough. They have absolutely no ground game. I'm not talking about black guys who've been trained. I'm talking about your average big black guy on the street. They simply don't know how to wrestle so they are easy to manhandle.

White guys who don't know how to wrestle seem to still know how to fight on the ground. But black people are only good on their feet boxing. I would never box you. I would take you down and ground and pound you..

Now, after saying all that. The first person I'd like to pound is unkotare. You would be the last person I'd want to fight. Why? Because I like and agree with you most always. I have respect for you.

P.S. It's like saying blacks can't swim. Sure some can but most can't wrestle or swim worth a damn. LOL.
That is a bad mistake to make. The sport of wrestling was first practiced in Africa. There are a lot of Black guys just walking the street that I would never want to get on the ground with. My motto is to always always assume someone can wrestle. My take down defense is beyond reproach.
My friend thinks he has the best defense against a takedown. He doesn't realize that if my plan A doesn't work, next comes plan b then if that don't work C then D and eventually I got you.

I was the best at Greco Roman wrestling. I only wrestled my 10th, 11th and 12th grade year of highschool and got a partial ride to Eastern Michigan University. I practiced with olympic gold medalist Steve Fraser. Once you wrestle a guy like that wrestling a schlub like unkotare is like wrestling a baby.

Keep riding that unicorn, fish.

But it is also my opinion that they are incredibly gifted at basketball and boxing. Is that offensive?

Yes it’s offensive, you idiot.

Many of the best wrestlers in the country and the world are black. Bobobrainless knows as much about wrestling as he does about politics or any other subject... NOTHING.

I said blacks who haven't been trained. I grew up in an all black neighborhood. Black people don't know how to fight. ....

They are also the best wide receivers. White people love to watch Gronk play because it's rare for a great receiver to be white.

"The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade...the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid."

That is a bad mistake to make. The sport of wrestling was first practiced in Africa. There are a lot of Black guys just walking the street that I would never want to get on the ground with. My motto is to always always assume someone can wrestle. My take down defense is beyond reproach.
My friend thinks he has the best defense against a takedown. He doesn't realize that if my plan A doesn't work, next comes plan b then if that don't work C then D and eventually I got you.

I was the best at Greco Roman wrestling. I only wrestled my 10th, 11th and 12th grade year of highschool and got a partial ride to Eastern Michigan University. I practiced with olympic gold medalist Steve Fraser. Once you wrestle a guy like that wrestling a schlub like unkotare is like wrestling a baby.

But it's true! It's also true they aren't that naturally gifted in wrestling or swimming.

Why else do blacks dominate track and field but this guy has all the swimming golds?

You’d have to get to his knees. Not as easy as you think.
Its always easy to get to peoples knees unless they are crawling on them.

You know not of what you speak.
Dont apply your lack of knowledge to everyone else. Knees are the best place to take someone, anyone down and keep them down.

Convo over. I can tell that you do not understand this. You forget that I do this for a living. Taking out knees is a myth. Very difficult. Hence you don’t ever see it in MMA.
You know I never believed you did this for a living. Your stance on this just confirms it. Taking out the knees is only a myth if you dont know what you are doing. I'm not talking talking MMA. I'm talking street fighting. :rolleyes:

Whatever. You are clueless. You don’t believe anything. I ll play your game. I dont Believe you’re black. You’re some zit faced fat white kid

Mine are

But it's true! It's also true they aren't that naturally gifted in wrestling or swimming.

Why else do blacks dominate track and field but this guy has all the swimming golds?

It doesnt cost much to run, play basketball, football but swimming you need training and access to a pool. Usually if Black people dont dominate in something its only because of the wealth gap and systemic racism denying access.

Its always easy to get to peoples knees unless they are crawling on them.

Dont apply your lack of knowledge to everyone else. Knees are the best place to take someone, anyone down and keep them down.

Convo over. I can tell that you do not understand this. You forget that I do this for a living. Taking out knees is a myth. Very difficult. Hence you don’t ever see it in MMA.
You know I never believed you did this for a living. Your stance on this just confirms it. Taking out the knees is only a myth if you dont know what you are doing. I'm not talking talking MMA. I'm talking street fighting. :rolleyes:

Whatever. You are clueless. You don’t believe anything. I ll play your game. I dont Believe you’re black. You’re some zit faced fat white kid

Mine are
I believe a lot of things. You just messed up when you claimed cops dont have specialized training yet you expect me to believe you teach them specialized training. Does that make sense to you? :rolleyes:

That is absolutely untrue and an incredibly stupid thing to say, even for you.

Saying that starving Africans are good at running, like the ultra skinny Kenyans, isn't racist, it's a fact.

Saying that starving Africans are good at running, like the ultra skinny Kenyans, isn't racist, it's a fact.

The professional runners you see on TV are not starving, you idiot. Like all professional athletes, they monitor their diet and nutrition very carefully. They are very thin because they run every fucking day, you idiot. And, do you really think all Kenyans are skinny? Just how stupid are you?

The professional runners you see on TV are not starving, you idiot. Like all professional athletes, they monitor their diet and nutrition very carefully. They are very thin because they run every fucking day, you idiot. And, do you really think all Kenyans are skinny? Just how stupid are you?
They look heavily starving to the rest of us.

White, Latino, Asian American marathon runners are also very thin. Just how fucking stupid are you?

White, Latino, Asian American marathon runners are also very thin. Just how fucking stupid are you?
So they must have millions and millions of long distance runners in Africa. Kids too.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
Ask Alveda King who voted for Trump

It doesnt cost much to run, play basketball, football but swimming you need training and access to a pool. Usually if Black people dont dominate in something its only because of the wealth gap and systemic racism denying access.

I'll agree with that. Does Unkotare disagree with you? Probably. But he's not a racist.

Mine are
I believe a lot of things. You just messed up when you claimed cops dont have specialized training yet you expect me to believe you teach them specialized training. Does that make sense to you? :rolleyes:
My cop buddy learned things like how to chop at the neck. He did it to me just playing around and I couldn't breath for a second. Someone does that to you at the beginning of the fight the fight is over.

Mine are
My cop buddy learned things like how to chop at the neck. He did it to me just playing around and I couldn't breath for a second. Someone does that to you at the beginning of the fight the fight is over.
Yep. I discovered that one on accident in a big fight when I was in the military. I accidentally hit someone in the wind pipe and he dropped like a sack of potatoes. Been using it every since.

So you believe that blacks are superior athletes?

Then I guess I shouldn't feel bad believing that you guys just naturally suck at wrestling and swimming. I mean it's just the opposite of what you believe right? You believe if given the chance blacks would most of the time be superior in any athletic challenge and all I'm saying is there are some things you guys aren't better at.

But both of us are suggesting either that blacks are inferior in some sports or that blacks are superior in all sports.

Man, maybe you and I are the racists. LOL.

I'll agree with that. Does Unkotare disagree with you? Probably. But he's not a racist.
Unk is usually drunk so I dont engage with him much.

Never seen a fat kenyan

Unk is usually drunk so I dont engage with him much.
Unk is a punk and beating him intellectually is so easy it's a slam dunk.

So you believe that blacks are superior athletes?

Then I guess I shouldn't feel bad believing that you guys just naturally suck at wrestling and swimming. I mean it's just the opposite of what you believe right? You believe if given the chance blacks would most of the time be superior in any athletic challenge and all I'm saying is there are some things you guys aren't better at.

But both of us are suggesting either that blacks are inferior in some sports or that blacks are superior in all sports.

Man, maybe you and I are the racists. LOL.
I think we Blacks are superior at everything we do and not just sports. Whenever we concentrate and focus on something we always become the best at it. I dont consider myself a racist but if people think I am who am I to convince them otherwise?

Forum List

Back