What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Opportunity is a better offer than dependency.
From one left wing perspective, if Capitalists can Only make it on Cheap Labor, why should they be subsidized to succeed in our First World, economy.

Let's end, "cheap labor dependency" in our First World Economy.
Well that's kind of impossible. Consider the small mom and pop who needs a little help but can't afford to pay a person a wage that can support a family. They need high school kids, drop outs, guys with GED's, stay at home moms who want to work part time.

Same for Walmart. Are you suggesting every employee at Walmart should be making enough that they could raise a family on that income? I wouldn't mind that. I wouldn't mind it if the Walton's only made $65 million dollars profit last year instead of the $130 million they made and instead gave all their employees that other $65 million. That would mean every Walmart employee makes about $30K more than they do now. That would be perfect! And the Walton's would still make $65 million dollars profit.

Trump keeps talking about kicking illegals out so wages will go up. Well, we are pretty close to zero unemployment and wages aren't going up like they should be. Companies like Walmart should be forced to pay $25 hr or they won't be able to find anyone to work for them. But that's not happening. Instead companies like Walmart are still able to pay $15 hr. That ain't making America great again. My dad graduated high school and went to work for Ford for $15 hr back in the 1970's.
Do you also believe revenue and Spending don't have to correlate?

Structural unemployment happens. What you want is the help those who already have money, at the expense of those who don't. We can't afford to subsidize low wage jobs; they have to clear the cost of social services. It is an economic reason for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage. The right wing merely appeals to ignorance of macroeconomics with their microeconomic special pleading.
I understand now. In other words companies like Walmart shouldn't be allowed to pay such a low wage that their employees are getting foodstamps from the government. I agree.

And the government is the ultimate referee. Maybe they make a different minimum wage for a company like Walmart than they do for a small business. Or, no tax breaks for any company paying so low that their employees qualify for welfare.
Higher paid labor also pays more in taxes and create more in demand. Public policy should engender a positive multiplier effect to provide and promote the general welfare.

From one left wing perspective, if Capitalists can Only make it on Cheap Labor, why should they be subsidized to succeed in our First World, economy.

Well that's kind of impossible. Consider the small mom and pop who needs a little help but can't afford to pay a person a wage that can support a family. They need high school kids, drop outs, guys with GED's, stay at home moms who want to work part time.

Same for Walmart. Are you suggesting every employee at Walmart should be making enough that they could raise a family on that income? I wouldn't mind that. I wouldn't mind it if the Walton's only made $65 million dollars profit last year instead of the $130 million they made and instead gave all their employees that other $65 million. That would mean every Walmart employee makes about $30K more than they do now. That would be perfect! And the Walton's would still make $65 million dollars profit.

Trump keeps talking about kicking illegals out so wages will go up. Well, we are pretty close to zero unemployment and wages aren't going up like they should be. Companies like Walmart should be forced to pay $25 hr or they won't be able to find anyone to work for them. But that's not happening. Instead companies like Walmart are still able to pay $15 hr. That ain't making America great again. My dad graduated high school and went to work for Ford for $15 hr back in the 1970's.

Structural unemployment happens. What you want is the help those who already have money, at the expense of those who don't. We can't afford to subsidize low wage jobs; they have to clear the cost of social services. It is an economic reason for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage. The right wing merely appeals to ignorance of macroeconomics with their microeconomic special pleading.
I understand now. In other words companies like Walmart shouldn't be allowed to pay such a low wage that their employees are getting foodstamps from the government. I agree.

And the government is the ultimate referee. Maybe they make a different minimum wage for a company like Walmart than they do for a small business. Or, no tax breaks for any company paying so low that their employees qualify for welfare.
Higher paid labor also pays more in taxes and create more in demand. Public policy should engender a positive multiplier effect to provide and promote the general welfare.
Just ask any small business owner who's not seeing the Trump Bump. My dry cleaner is seeing it. She supported Trump because of his talk but she's not seeing people coming in with dry cleaning like they used to. Now people are still tight with their money. Consumer confidence might be up but not that much.

Just ask any small business owner who's not seeing the Trump Bump. My dry cleaner is seeing it. She supported Trump because of his talk but she's not seeing people coming in with dry cleaning like they used to. Now people are still tight with their money. Consumer confidence might be up but not that much.
We have State, Boards of Equalization to help capitalists get equalized. We know which direction we need to improve our economy; upgrading infrastructure should be a priority since it should provide more cost effective access to goods and services. Higher paid labor can also pay more in payroll taxes, and create more demand for goods and services.

Sure, Labor will be more expensive; but more people will also have more money to spend and ensure liquidity in our markets. A niche will probably, always exist for Convenience. There are no Easy stores, yet.

More rock-solid leftist logic: “Well, my brother’s cousin’s roommate’s hairdresser’s dry cleaner hasn’t seen more business, so that indicates the state of the national economy without question.”

Fucking idiots

The democrats would be busy if they had their way, taking a census every six months then sending their stormtroopers off to boardrooms across America defenestrating ‘surplus’ white males and replacing them with genetically-tested and approved units to maintain the government mandated proportions of races, genders, heights, weights, and sexual inclinations as determined by Diana Moon Glampers.

Also who's fault is it that the masses aren't making shit?

Bernie Sanders said poor people don't vote

The poor are doing it to themselves. They have no political voice because they don't vote. Fuck em.
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed!

Remember in 2003 when we gave blacks reparations? Bad idea.

What reparations did we get in 2003? As I am black, I'd damn sure like to know.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

Racial Diversity: There’s More Work to be Done in the Workplace

If republicans disagree that more work needs to be done in the workplace then they offer blacks nothing. And any black who agrees with white Republicans is a sellout uncle tom. Or just a rich greedy liar who doesn't care about other black people. Ben Carson for example. He's so set in his ways and such a die hard republican he would argue against companies going diverse. He would probably equate it to slavery. LOL.

Ben Carson grew up in the projects. Now he wants to raise rent in the projects. The punk is a sellout.

The poor are doing it to themselves. They have no political voice because they don't vote. Fuck em.
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed!

That was a joke from the Dave Chappelle show.

P.S. Notice Unkotare didn't respond to my posts? I absolutely demonstrated why Republicans offer nothing to blacks and he refused to address the points I made. Republicans don't think it's a problem that 9 out of 10 executives in corporate America are white men. They don't see the need for a diversity pledge. This is proof Republicansa are only the party for rich white men.

So, any black who votes Republican is either a rich person who doesn't care about the black community or they are ignorantly voting in favor of the status quo that says it's black people's fault that they are under represented in corporate America.

So Republicans do not offer blacks economic opportunities. It's only liberal corporations who are TRYING to become more diverse. Even they aren't as diverse as they should be and they admit it. At least they are trying and understand that bias and prejudice for centuries is why blacks and women are far too under represented in corporate America especially in the executive level.

But instead of having a good conversation on this Unkotare responded to me this: The democrats would be busy if they had their way, taking a census every six months then sending their stormtroopers off to boardrooms across America defenestrating ‘surplus’ white males and replacing them with genetically-tested and approved units to maintain the government mandated proportions of races, genders, heights, weights, and sexual inclinations as determined by Diana Moon Glampers.

How do you have a conversation with a moron like this? The answer is you don't.

I don't reply to him for him to see what I wrote. I write to him so that other more intelligent people will see what I'm saying to him.

The democrats would be busy if they had their way, taking a census every six months then sending their stormtroopers off to boardrooms across America defenestrating ‘surplus’ white males and replacing them with genetically-tested and approved units to maintain the government mandated proportions of races, genders, heights, weights, and sexual inclinations as determined by Diana Moon Glampers.

I asked you a question bitch. You are always saying to me, "what's your question" when I say you don't answer any questions. Well, here is one of the many questions I have asked you.

It all comes down to this. This country is a very diverse country. If that is true, and it is, then our executive boardrooms need to be more diverse. Right now it's like 9 out of 10 executives is a white man. This brings me to the question of what do republicans have to offer blacks? The answer is NOTHING. You see, right now companies understand they need to be more diverse. They understand it so much that they have signed a diversity pledge to become more diverse. I have shown you all this pledge in the past but I'll link it again.

The Pledge

After looking over this pledge, let me ask all the republicans here, would they go along with this diversity pledge? If they would not, then they offer blacks AND women nothing and blacks and women should not vote Republican in the future until Republicans admit that there is a problem in America with a lack of diversity. There is bias here. If not, what are Republicans saying? Are they saying the status quo is just because white men are smarter and better at business? This should be unacceptable to minorities and women.

How many of you Republicans would sign this pledge and look for diversity candidates to fill the jobs your companies provide? None of you. You think this is hogwash. You think the status quo is ok and not racist. This is why Unkotare is a racist. He wouldn't sign this pledge. As a white racist man who hates women I can see why

We don't have to do all this unkotare. All we are asking is that corporations sign this pledge.

The Pledge

In June 2017 175 CEO's have signed this pledge. I'm sure by now it's much higher than that.

175 CEOs Join Forces For Diversity and Inclusion

If Republicans won't sign this pledge, and they won't, then they offer blacks nothing. You offer blacks the status quo. If Blacks like the status quo, then they should vote Republican. You think the status quo is fine. Most blacks do not. I think I'm safe speaking for blacks here.

This is why blacks need to stop crying that the Democrats have let them down. We have never stopped fighting for them. Black people forget we implemented affirmative action and then they don't show up to vote for us, next thing you know Republicans are doing away with affirmative action.

Hell women benefited most from AA and half those stupid bitches vote Republican.

Dont apply your lack of knowledge to everyone else. Knees are the best place to take someone, anyone down and keep them down.

Convo over. I can tell that you do not understand this. You forget that I do this for a living. Taking out knees is a myth. Very difficult. Hence you don’t ever see it in MMA.
You know I never believed you did this for a living. Your stance on this just confirms it. Taking out the knees is only a myth if you dont know what you are doing. I'm not talking talking MMA. I'm talking street fighting. :rolleyes:

Whatever. You are clueless. You don’t believe anything. I ll play your game. I dont Believe you’re black. You’re some zit faced fat white kid

Mine are
I believe a lot of things. You just messed up when you claimed cops dont have specialized training yet you expect me to believe you teach them specialized training. Does that make sense to you? :rolleyes:
My cop buddy learned things like how to chop at the neck. He did it to me just playing around and I couldn't breath for a second. Someone does that to you at the beginning of the fight the fight is over.

Ding ding ding ding ding

Neither did Fedor until he did.
Well somebody gotta get me. My guess is that it will be a Black person.
No offense, but here comes a racist comment from me the local area racist liberal. Black people just aren't tough. They have absolutely no ground game. I'm not talking about black guys who've been trained. I'm talking about your average big black guy on the street. They simply don't know how to wrestle so they are easy to manhandle.

White guys who don't know how to wrestle seem to still know how to fight on the ground. But black people are only good on their feet boxing. I would never box you. I would take you down and ground and pound you..

Now, after saying all that. The first person I'd like to pound is unkotare. You would be the last person I'd want to fight. Why? Because I like and agree with you most always. I have respect for you.

P.S. It's like saying blacks can't swim. Sure some can but most can't wrestle or swim worth a damn. LOL.
That is a bad mistake to make. The sport of wrestling was first practiced in Africa. There are a lot of Black guys just walking the street that I would never want to get on the ground with. My motto is to always always assume someone can wrestle. My take down defense is beyond reproach.

Well. I would bet $1 zillion dollars that I would snap your arm in less than five minutes. Not that I would but I could.

5 minutes is a very long time in a fight.

Lifetime. Id make him suffer for 4 of them.

P.S. Notice Unkotare didn't respond to my posts? I absolutely demonstrated why Republicans offer nothing to blacks and he refused to address the points I made. Republicans don't think it's a problem that 9 out of 10 executives in corporate America are white men. They don't see the need for a diversity pledge. This is proof Republicansa are only the party for rich white men.

So, any black who votes Republican is either a rich person who doesn't care about the black community or they are ignorantly voting in favor of the status quo that says it's black people's fault that they are under represented in corporate America.

So Republicans do not offer blacks economic opportunities. It's only liberal corporations who are TRYING to become more diverse. Even they aren't as diverse as they should be and they admit it. At least they are trying and understand that bias and prejudice for centuries is why blacks and women are far too under represented in corporate America especially in the executive level.

But instead of having a good conversation on this Unkotare responded to me this: The democrats would be busy if they had their way, taking a census every six months then sending their stormtroopers off to boardrooms across America defenestrating ‘surplus’ white males and replacing them with genetically-tested and approved units to maintain the government mandated proportions of races, genders, heights, weights, and sexual inclinations as determined by Diana Moon Glampers.

I don't reply to him for him to see what I wrote. I write to him so that other more intelligent people will see what I'm saying to him.

My bad sealybobo. I apologize.

Unkotare is a idiot. A racist piece of trash who lies about being non racist. He's a joke and a waste of time. No you don't have a conversation with such a moron. Therefore I won't.

Unkotare is a idiot. A racist piece of trash who lies about being non racist. He's a joke and a waste of time. No you don't have a conversation with such a moron. Therefore I won't.

I think I said all I have to say. If Republicans are opposed to diversity programs then that is all the proof I need that Republicans are racists.

And this is how fucked up white Republican racists like unkotare are. They will now try to convince us that the CEO's who signed the diversity pledge are actually the racists.

Do you see how fucked up their logic is?

And it's not like they are even trying to listen to us because if they were intellectually honest they would of course admit that signing the diversity pledge is of course the right thing to do.

But they can't admit any of this because then it would expose their positions as being racist. They are against Affirmative Action. That is racist and they don't even see it. When 9 out of 10 bosses is a white male, and they don't see anything wrong with that, then what is that saying to women and minorities? It's saying they like the status quo and they don't think you are capable of filling those jobs. Or it's your fault that there aren't more of you in the executive bathrooms. Not their fault.

So that's all you have to ask a Republican from now on if they try to suggest they aren't the racists. Ask them if they would sign a diversity pledge and do everything they can to fill more executive positions with minorities and women.

They wouldn't and that's why they offer black people less than nothing. Because when they fight programs like affirmative action they are actually making you take a step backward.

I still can't get over unkotare's retarded reply when I asked him if he would sign the diversity pledge. He couldn't respond so instead he went on a rant saying this crazy shit:

Unkotare, you are truly a loser who can't have a normal conversation. You must be a fucking HORRIBLE teacher. Typical public school teacher in a poor school district. They got some washed up wrestler with a bad attitude to babysit a bunch of HUD kids. He thinks he's not a racist because of the job but we know he didn't choose to work in that area code.

Well somebody gotta get me. My guess is that it will be a Black person.
No offense, but here comes a racist comment from me the local area racist liberal. Black people just aren't tough. They have absolutely no ground game. I'm not talking about black guys who've been trained. I'm talking about your average big black guy on the street. They simply don't know how to wrestle so they are easy to manhandle.

White guys who don't know how to wrestle seem to still know how to fight on the ground. But black people are only good on their feet boxing. I would never box you. I would take you down and ground and pound you..

Now, after saying all that. The first person I'd like to pound is unkotare. You would be the last person I'd want to fight. Why? Because I like and agree with you most always. I have respect for you.

P.S. It's like saying blacks can't swim. Sure some can but most can't wrestle or swim worth a damn. LOL.
That is a bad mistake to make. The sport of wrestling was first practiced in Africa. There are a lot of Black guys just walking the street that I would never want to get on the ground with. My motto is to always always assume someone can wrestle. My take down defense is beyond reproach.

Well. I would bet $1 zillion dollars that I would snap your arm in less than five minutes. Not that I would but I could.

I joke that today I would fight anyone.....for about a minute and then I would need to finish the fight from my chair.

I joke that today I would fight anyone.....for about a minute and then I would need to finish the fight from my chair.

I feel the same. Plus fights cause lawsuits.

We don't have to do all this unkotare. All we are asking is that corporations sign this pledge.

The Pledge

In June 2017 175 CEO's have signed this pledge. I'm sure by now it's much higher than that.

175 CEOs Join Forces For Diversity and Inclusion

If Republicans won't sign this pledge, and they won't, then they offer blacks nothing. You offer blacks the status quo. If Blacks like the status quo, then they should vote Republican. You think the status quo is fine. Most blacks do not. I think I'm safe speaking for blacks here.

This is why blacks need to stop crying that the Democrats have let them down. We have never stopped fighting for them. Black people forget we implemented affirmative action and then they don't show up to vote for us, next thing you know Republicans are doing away with affirmative action.

Hell women benefited most from AA and half those stupid bitches vote Republican.

As I AM black I will speak for blacks in this instance.

We owe white democrats nothing, and you white democrats need to erase the attitude that we do. Or blacks will leave the party because your attitude would be no different than republicans. MLK and other black leaders forced Johnsons hand. You forget that.

You also need to understand that since the 1960's, democrats have done very little for blacks. When AA was signed democrats opposed it. Now we know the parties switched, so let's not use the republican book of lies as democrats. So having said that focus on white progressives who don't vote during mid terms instead of blaming blacks.

I still can't get over unkotare's retarded reply when I asked him if he would sign the diversity pledge. He couldn't respond so instead he went on a rant saying this crazy shit:

Unkotare, you are truly a loser who can't have a normal conversation. You must be a fucking HORRIBLE teacher. Typical public school teacher in a poor school district. They got some washed up wrestler with a bad attitude to babysit a bunch of HUD kids. He thinks he's not a racist because of the job but we know he didn't choose to work in that area code.

That school district had to be hard up for teachers.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

Racial Diversity: There’s More Work to be Done in the Workplace

If republicans disagree that more work needs to be done in the workplace then they offer blacks nothing. And any black who agrees with white Republicans is a sellout uncle tom. Or just a rich greedy liar who doesn't care about other black people. Ben Carson for example. He's so set in his ways and such a die hard republican he would argue against companies going diverse. He would probably equate it to slavery. LOL.

Ben Carson grew up in the projects. Now he wants to raise rent in the projects. The punk is a sellout.
he should not blame the Poor for their poor lifestyle choices, while Actually being Poor.

Forum List

Back