What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

But this d
Leftists love stupid, ultimately meaningless attempts at controlling people. This is the party that brought you slavery and a bloody civil war to maintain it, after all.

Anyone waving a “pledge” in your face should have it shoved right straight up their ass.
diversity pledge is and has and will be working out for so many minorities and women and ultimately our society.

See black people, this is the kind of shit I’m talking about. While you say us liberal whites have let you down, remember it’s liberal CEOs and bods that are pushing for diversity. So over time it won’t be 9 out of 10 white male vps it will be 5 and the other five will be either minorities or women. Don’t ever forget we did this shit for you. If not in 100 years it would still be 9 out of 10.

White men need to admit something’s wrong when all the CEOs and vps and bods are all white men.

This is why minorities and women should not vote republican. They love the status quo that benefits white men only. Oh sure they’ll say they don’t have bias but the proofs in the puddin

Racial Diversity: There’s More Work to be Done in the Workplace

If republicans disagree that more work needs to be done in the workplace then they offer blacks nothing. And any black who agrees with white Republicans is a sellout uncle tom. Or just a rich greedy liar who doesn't care about other black people. Ben Carson for example. He's so set in his ways and such a die hard republican he would argue against companies going diverse. He would probably equate it to slavery. LOL.

Specifically, why should anyone OFFER blacks anything?

Are you saying that blacks are inferior to all other races and therefore need should be given something?
They shouldn’t be victims of your white male bias towards anyone who isn’t a white male. The evidence is there isn’t enough diversity in Corporate America. At least 175 CEOs signed the pledge.

If you look at many American companies you’ll see there is no diversity. Zero. Not right for such a diverse nation.

Let me guess you’re a white male or married to one

See black people, this is the kind of shit I’m talking about......

Better listen carefully "black people." Some white leftist douche is gonna whitesplain something for ya. What a lucky break for you "black people" that a white leftist douche has deigned to look down upon you from above and grant you his superior wisdom. Pretentious, idiotic fucking douchebags like this are the enemy of all Americans regardless of color.

I don’t know why such a diverse country votes for the white male party. Maybe it’s their stupid white wives that are the key to their success.

What have Democrats done for the black race other than to convince them that they cannot get ahead on their own, they're not good enough and they need to depend on the plantation (government)?

Well I look at it this way. Whites that were honest in the past felt that Blacks were superior. The facts show that Blacks can be great even when under duress. We are the ultimate survivors and the first to bring civilization to the planet. No other race on the planet has done what we have done nor been through what we have been through yet still we thrive.

Jews
Nope. There were some germans, french, and some good ole inbred white boys right here in the US that have admitted this.

"Just think," de Volney declared incredulously, "that this race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who call themselves the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that one has approved the most barbarous slavery, and questioned whether Black men have the same kind of intelligence as whites! "
-Constantine de Volney

I don’t know why such a diverse country votes for the white male party. Maybe it’s their stupid white wives that are the key to their success.

What have Democrats done for the black race other than to convince them that they cannot get ahead on their own, they're not good enough and they need to depend on the plantation (government)?
If you don’t know then you don’t want to know.

See that black kid in your kids school? See that black working in your department? See that black neighbor? That was us. If not for us you guys would have never allowed any of this

Better listen carefully "black people." Some white leftist douche is gonna whitesplain something for ya. What a lucky break for you "black people" that a white leftist douche has deigned to look down upon you from above and grant you his superior wisdom. Pretentious, idiotic fucking douchebags like this are the enemy of all Americans regardless of color.

Well at least I talk. What do you think? If you told us it would expose you for being the one who looks down on them.

It must be you who feels superior to blacks. Yesterday I said corporations are and should be signing a diversity pledge. That pledge admits that white bias is holding blacks and women back from the economic opportunities that are available to us white men. I'm not looking down on them. I'm admitting that us white men who are in the positions of power are not hiring blacks and the ones we do, we don't promote.

You argue with me which means you must think that the reason 9 out of 10 executives are white men is because women and minorities don't deserve and/or are not qualified.

So I'm not talking down to blacks. I'm talking down to you. I'm calling you out. I'm not whitesplaining anything other than how you and your party are a bunch of racists.

And I got you to admit it yesterday. You would NOT sign the diversity pledge. You would look around your all white company and say "nothing wrong here".

And this diversity pledge, is a great example of what us white liberals have done for black people. Without us the only blacks in your company would be in the mail room or janitors. And women! Don't get me started.

I'll malesplain to women who vote Republican too then. They don't realize what us liberals have done for them either. They've only made the gains they made in business because of affirmative action. I'm sure you were against that too right? Well women probably feel like the Democratic party let them down too. No it didn't. They didn't show up for midterms just like blacks didn't or they voted for Trump because they fell for his bullshit too about him draining the swamp. Boy are Americans stupid. Blacks, women and you unkotare. Especially you.

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

You American people are all so stupid. I'm sure you idiots would ask what have us liberals done for women too right?

I wouldn't even know where to begin with what have we done for women an minorities. If it weren't for us there would be no this

Lets see. What have we done for blacks? I can tell you this. Watch any black comedian from before Obama became president. Not one black person in America ever believed that a black person could become POTUS. How did it happen? It certainly didn't happy by YOU mother fuckers voting for a black person. That's for god damn sure. So what have we done for black people you ask?

You American people are all so stupid. I'm sure you idiots would ask what have us liberals done for women too right?

I wouldn't even know where to begin with what have we done for women an minorities. If it weren't for us there would be no this

unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed is more equal; who couldn't save up for school or learn how to invest to beat their minimum wage on their own initiative, eventually?

unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed is more equal; who couldn't save up for school or learn how to invest to beat their minimum wage on their own initiative, eventually?
You’re asking who couldn’t and I’m asking who wouldn’t? Lots wouldnt

You’re asking who couldn’t and I’m asking who wouldn’t? Lots wouldnt
they could get a job instead.

The democrats would be busy if they had their way, taking a census every six months then sending their stormtroopers off to boardrooms across America defenestrating ‘surplus’ white males and replacing them with genetically-tested and approved units to maintain the government mandated proportions of races, genders, heights, weights, and sexual inclinations as determined by Diana Moon Glampers.

We don't have to do all this unkotare. All we are asking is that corporations sign this pledge.

The Pledge

In June 2017 175 CEO's have signed this pledge. I'm sure by now it's much higher than that.

175 CEOs Join Forces For Diversity and Inclusion

If Republicans won't sign this pledge, and they won't, then they offer blacks nothing. You offer blacks the status quo. If Blacks like the status quo, then they should vote Republican. You think the status quo is fine. Most blacks do not. I think I'm safe speaking for blacks here.

This is why blacks need to stop crying that the Democrats have let them down. We have never stopped fighting for them. Black people forget we implemented affirmative action and then they don't show up to vote for us, next thing you know Republicans are doing away with affirmative action.

Hell women benefited most from AA and half those stupid bitches vote Republican.

As I AM black I will speak for blacks in this instance.

We owe white democrats nothing, and you white democrats need to erase the attitude that we do. Or blacks will leave the party because your attitude would be no different than republicans. MLK and other black leaders forced Johnsons hand. You forget that.

You also need to understand that since the 1960's, democrats have done very little for blacks. When AA was signed democrats opposed it. Now we know the parties switched, so let's not use the republican book of lies as democrats. So having said that focus on white progressives who don't vote during mid terms instead of blaming blacks.
Johnson wouldn't have done shit if there weren't so many of us liberal white Americans forcing his hand. If it was just MLK and you blacks complaining you'd still be sitting in the back of the bus.

I truly think that you black people have taken for granted all that liberal whites have done for you.

And the Democrats didn't let you down. You let the Democrats down. Same for all the stupid white people who voted for Obama in 2008 but didn't show up in 2010. So the Democrats didn't let you all down. YOU let them down. They were already having trouble getting things done even when Obama Pelosi and Reed ran all three branches of government and you stupid people didn't show up in 2010 and gave Republicans power back again. What is wrong with you?

The nation's three biggest minority groups—blacks, Hispanics and Asians—each accounted for unprecedented shares of the presidential vote in 2008. Overall, whites made up 76.3% of the record 131 million people 3 who voted in November's presidential election, while blacks made up 12.1%, Hispanics 7.4% and Asians 2.5%.

A record 137.5 million Americans voted in the 2016 presidential election, according to new data from the U.S. Census Bureau. Overall voter turnout – defined as the share of adult U.S. citizens who cast ballots – was 61.4% in 2016, a share similar to 2012 but below the 63.6% who say they voted in 2008.

I bet that 2% that didn't vote would have made a difference. And this is 2016. I couldn't find how many blacks voted in 2010. I bet the number was pathetic.

I know what you are saying. A lot of stupid white poor and middle class white people voted for Trump. But hey, this isn't about what Trump offers them. He offers them a white run country where whites are privileged. He offers them less brown immigrants and doing away with affirmative action. In other words he offers conservative whites a lot. You blacks should have shown up like you did for Obama.

Drop the attitude white boy. Whites who voted for Obama decided to vote for Trump. That's what happened. 88 percent of blacks voted for Clinton. That's more than voted for her husband both times he won. Whites are why democrats lost buddy.

Black "liberals" forced whites make the changes they made. You white liberals sat on your hands from reconstruction until 1965. During that time blacks fought and fought. We fought for 100 years after slavery until whites decided to do the right thing. And even then the deeds were limited. AA only applies to government departments and government contracts. Private business can still discriminate on the basis of race if they do not receive government money. So what exactly did white liberals do?

Barely anything. The democratic party has done little for blacks. The republican party has done nothing. And we are mostly democrats because of the little democrats have done. So for you to say what you did is bullshit and the democratic party must be more aggressive in addressing the concerns of others besides whites or blacks will leave the party. It is why we left the republican party. Republicans thought blacks owed them eternal gratitude just like you and many while liberals do because you were forced to end something that never should have happened in the first place. Heed that warning.

Last edited:
The democrats would be busy if they had their way, taking a census every six months then sending their stormtroopers off to boardrooms across America defenestrating ‘surplus’ white males and replacing them with genetically-tested and approved units to maintain the government mandated proportions of races, genders, heights, weights, and sexual inclinations as determined by Diana Moon Glampers.

We don't have to do all this unkotare. All we are asking is that corporations sign this pledge.

The Pledge

In June 2017 175 CEO's have signed this pledge. I'm sure by now it's much higher than that.

If Republicans won't sign this pledge, and they won't, then they offer blacks nothing. You offer blacks the status quo. If Blacks like the status quo, then they should vote Republican. You think the status quo is fine. Most blacks do not. I think I'm safe speaking for blacks here.

This is why blacks need to stop crying that the Democrats have let them down. We have never stopped fighting for them. Black people forget we implemented affirmative action and then they don't show up to vote for us, next thing you know Republicans are doing away with affirmative action.

Hell women benefited most from AA and half those stupid bitches vote Republican.

We owe white democrats nothing, and you white democrats need to erase the attitude that we do. Or blacks will leave the party because your attitude would be no different than republicans. MLK and other black leaders forced Johnsons hand. You forget that.

You also need to understand that since the 1960's, democrats have done very little for blacks. When AA was signed democrats opposed it. Now we know the parties switched, so let's not use the republican book of lies as democrats. So having said that focus on white progressives who don't vote during mid terms instead of blaming blacks.
Johnson wouldn't have done shit if there weren't so many of us liberal white Americans forcing his hand. If it was just MLK and you blacks complaining you'd still be sitting in the back of the bus.

I truly think that you black people have taken for granted all that liberal whites have done for you.

And the Democrats didn't let you down. You let the Democrats down. Same for all the stupid white people who voted for Obama in 2008 but didn't show up in 2010. So the Democrats didn't let you all down. YOU let them down. They were already having trouble getting things done even when Obama Pelosi and Reed ran all three branches of government and you stupid people didn't show up in 2010 and gave Republicans power back again. What is wrong with you?

The nation's three biggest minority groups—blacks, Hispanics and Asians—each accounted for unprecedented shares of the presidential vote in 2008. Overall, whites made up 76.3% of the record 131 million people 3 who voted in November's presidential election, while blacks made up 12.1%, Hispanics 7.4% and Asians 2.5%.

A record 137.5 million Americans voted in the 2016 presidential election, according to new data from the U.S. Census Bureau. Overall voter turnout – defined as the share of adult U.S. citizens who cast ballots – was 61.4% in 2016, a share similar to 2012 but below the 63.6% who say they voted in 2008.

I bet that 2% that didn't vote would have made a difference. And this is 2016. I couldn't find how many blacks voted in 2010. I bet the number was pathetic.

I know what you are saying. A lot of stupid white poor and middle class white people voted for Trump. But hey, this isn't about what Trump offers them. He offers them a white run country where whites are privileged. He offers them less brown immigrants and doing away with affirmative action. In other words he offers conservative whites a lot. You blacks should have shown up like you did for Obama.

Drop the attitude white boy. Whites who voted for Obama decided to vote for Trump. That's what happened. 88 percent of blacks voted for Clinton. That's more than voted for her husband both times he won. Whites are why democrats lost buddy.

Black "liberals" forced whites make the changes they made. You white liberals sat on your hands from reconstruction until 1965. During that time blacks fought and fought. We fought for 100 years after slavery until whites decided to do the right thing. And even then the deeds were limited. AA only applies to government departments and government contracts. Private business can still discriminate on the basis of race if they do not receive government money. So what exactly did white liberals do?

Barely anything. The democratic party has done little for blacks. The republican party has done nothing. And we are mostly democrats because of the little democrats have done. So for you to say what you did is bullshit and the democratic party must be more aggressive in addressing the concerns of others besides whites or blacks will leave the party. It is why we left the republican party. Republicans thought blacks owed them eternal gratitude just like you and many while liberals do because you were forced to end something that never should have happened in the first place. Heed that warning.

And you know what? Screw you guys. LOL. As soon as the GOP stop being racist you guys are going to jump right back to being Republicans again. Black people in general are very conservative people. So why do I even bother?

When you say 88% of blacks voted for Clinton, that's 88% of the blacks that voted. I'm talking about the ones that didn't show up. They allowed whites to put Trump into office.

And you know what really? I don't even mind Trump. I mind him having a Republican congress and senate. A Democratic Senate would have only allowed his good ideas through, not all the bad ones. There would have been checks and balances. He wouldn't have got that Supreme Court douche bag seated.

The Pledge

Keep in mind the Democratic party does barely anything for us poor and middle class whites too. And the Republican party has done nothing for us. So really how can I disagree with you?

P.S. Did you see the Blackish where the father finally decided to call the police? The episode was about how black people don't call the cops. But he started liking having that power to call the police and used it a lot. But then the Air B2B was being rented by a black group and he wouldn't call the cops on them. At first you think it's because he's a racist but then the gist of the story is how differently things go for black people when the cops get called on them. The cops show up acting a lot differently towards black men than they do white men.

It must be you who feels superior to blacks. ....

Wrong again, idiot.
You forgot to address all this:

Yesterday I said corporations are and should be signing a diversity pledge. That pledge admits that white bias is holding blacks and women back from the economic opportunities that are available to us white men. FACT

I'm not looking down on them. FACT I'm admitting that us white men who are in the positions of power are not hiring blacks and the ones we do, we don't promote. FACT.

you must think that the reason 9 out of 10 executives are white men is because women and minorities don't deserve and/or are not qualified.

I'm calling you out. I'm not whitesplaining anything other than how you and your party are a bunch of racists.

And I got you to admit it yesterday. You would NOT sign the diversity pledge. You would look around your all white company and say "nothing wrong here".

And this diversity pledge, is a great example of what us white liberals have done for black people. Without us the only blacks in your company would be in the mail room or janitors. And women! Don't get me started.

I'll malesplain to women who vote Republican too then. They don't realize what us liberals have done for them either. They've only made the gains they made in business because of affirmative action. I'm sure you were against that too right? Well women probably feel like the Democratic party let them down too. No it didn't. They didn't show up for midterms just like blacks didn't or they voted for Trump because they fell for his bullshit too about him draining the swamp. Boy are Americans stupid. Blacks, women and you unkotare. Especially you.

Well I look at it this way. Whites that were honest in the past felt that Blacks were superior. The facts show that Blacks can be great even when under duress. We are the ultimate survivors and the first to bring civilization to the planet. No other race on the planet has done what we have done nor been through what we have been through yet still we thrive.

Jews
Nope. There were some germans, french, and some good ole inbred white boys right here in the US that have admitted this.

"Just think," de Volney declared incredulously, "that this race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who call themselves the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that one has approved the most barbarous slavery, and questioned whether Black men have the same kind of intelligence as whites! "
-Constantine de Volney

Jews

If you don’t know then you don’t want to know.

See that black kid in your kids school? See that black working in your department? See that black neighbor? That was us. If not for us you guys would have never allowed any of this

Try again, my good friend. Some actual research on your part would serve you well.

Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments-L.jpg

Not surprising, you too need an education.

Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments-L.jpg

Forum List

Back