What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Trans don’t bother your daughters.

If a man in a wig bothers your kid in the bathroom whip his ass.

I don't want my young girls seeing a man's junk. Whether he bothers them or not.
How do you they havent seen it already? White girls get started early.

Really? Are we attacking our kids now? You want to go down that path? Tell me now, Assfaceias? I will break you in half.
I didnt attack anyones kids. I simply asked if you knew for a fact they hadnt already seen one before. No you wont break me in half. Youre safe on the internet where you can make that claim and get away with it.

Kettle - pot
Dripping - poo

Really? Are we attacking our kids now? You want to go down that path? Tell me now, Assfaceias? I will break you in half.
I didnt attack anyones kids. I simply asked if you knew for a fact they hadnt already seen one before. No you wont break me in half. Youre safe on the internet where you can make that claim and get away with it.

You did with your vile implication. They are young. They have not. Feel free to come to Boston and ping me. Bring your friends. Then face to face attack my kids and see what happens.
Sex is not vile. I dont mess with kids and no I'm not flying to Boston just so you can never show up. :rolleyes:

I 100% guaranty you I'll show up. They are in middle school. WTF are you talking about? Are you one of those predators. You can call me whatever you like. I never attack your 4 kids. Never bring them up. Only an asshole would bring up mine. What kind of man are you?
Kids start having sex in middle school now. Why would I be a predator because I asked you if you were sure? I didnt bring up your kids you did. No you wouldnt show up. Thats why youre talking on the internet. Its safe.

100% would and mine don't. Whatever, keep my kids out of it please.

You did with your vile implication. They are young. They have not. Feel free to come to Boston and ping me. Bring your friends. Then face to face attack my kids and see what happens.
Sex is not vile. I dont mess with kids and no I'm not flying to Boston just so you can never show up. :rolleyes:

I 100% guaranty you I'll show up. They are in middle school. WTF are you talking about? Are you one of those predators. You can call me whatever you like. I never attack your 4 kids. Never bring them up. Only an asshole would bring up mine. What kind of man are you?
Kids start having sex in middle school now. Why would I be a predator because I asked you if you were sure? I didnt bring up your kids you did. No you wouldnt show up. Thats why youre talking on the internet. Its safe.

Ok. If it makes you feel better I will delete the question. But it still stands.

Ok. If it makes you feel better I will delete the question.

You don't have to delete it just don't bring our kids into our debates. Seems simple.

You don't have to delete it just don't bring our kids into our debates. Seems simple.
Again I'm not the one that mentioned your kids. You did that.

And you've mentioned yours before. Leave it at that.

And you asked me questions about mine before. If you dont want me to question then dont question mine.

And you asked me questions about mine before. If you dont want me to question then dont question mine.

Never. I just asked if you had kids. Left it at that. It is different debating someone who is a parent vs. someone who is not. Would you agree?

I really don't listen to a member of the race who has received the most handouts in US history trying to tell me what I need to do.
I’m searching to see if unkotare has posted one thoughtful post or does he just attack in an attempt to derail the conversation. This way you can’t explain to him how and why his positions or party is in fact racist.

You can’t argue with someone who gives you nothin

Unkotare is a waste of time.

Im2 is a shameless racist
That’s what I thought. To you any white guy who defends blacks is a racist and so are the black people we defend.

No, racists are racists. You and im2 just happen to be different types of racists.
And you are a different type of racist. The worst kind. A real one yet covert. Slick. Won't answer any questions. Correll is slick because he answers all questions intelligently. You answer no questions and no one gives a fuck you fly on the wall.

Why do trans rights trump the rights of my young daughters? Answer that one.

I don't want my young girls seeing a man's junk. Whether he bothers them or not.

In this corner the big angry black vs. the little jew who looks like Woody Allen. Who should I bet on?

Kettle - pot
Fly meet wall

In this corner the big angry black vs. the little jew who looks like Woody Allen. Who should I bet on?

LOL --- bet with your gut. I would wage Assfaceias and I are about the same size.

LOL --- bet with your gut. I would wage Assfaceias and I are about the same size.

I have a Jewish friend he's a big mofo. I wouldn't mess with him.

But that's rare. I call you the Bear Jew. LOL.

Now unkotare is going to tell me this proves I'm a racist.

I have a Jewish friend he's a big mofo. I wouldn't mess with him.

But that's rare. I call you the Bear Jew. LOL.

Now unkotare is going to tell me this proves I'm a racist.

You laugh but that is what my friends call me all the time. The resemblance is somewhat there. Don't know if the actual actor is a Jew.

I’m searching to see if unkotare has posted one thoughtful post or does he just attack in an attempt to derail the conversation. This way you can’t explain to him how and why his positions or party is in fact racist.

That’s what I thought. To you any white guy who defends blacks is a racist and so are the black people we defend.

No, racists are racists. You and im2 just happen to be different types of racists.
And you are a different type of racist. ....

Unlike you, I’m not any kind of racist. Unlike you, I put my money where my mouth is.

Unlike you, I’m not any kind of racist. Unlike you, I put my money where my mouth is.
What mouth? You don't say shit. You're just a fly on the wall in a room where the rest of us are having a conversation. Occasionally you fly around and drop a little fly shit on one of us but that's about the extent of your involvement here.

The only reason everyone here doesn't agree with me 100% about you is because you are a Republican fly. You only shit on liberals and democrats. So the Republicans here don't have an issue with you. But even they have admitted you don't know how to communicate.

I really don't listen to a member of the race who has received the most handouts in US history trying to tell me what I need to do.

The only blacks and liberals who are not racists are the ones who don’t talk about the racism coming from your side. Got it.

I have to infer since you never whitesplain anything.

Unkotare is a shameful racist. That’s why he won’t whitesplain himself ever.

And you are a waste of time other than bring me and im2 closer together

Unkotare is pretty bad at explaining himself,

but IM2 is a shameless racist.

And I'm a white guy that has defended several blacks, generally from liberals.
Thanks Correll for admitting that even you on the right think unkotare is bad at explaining himself. Basically bad at communicating. I told him he contributes about as much as a fly on the wall who only occasionally flies around the room and shits on liberal democratic posters. That's the only reason you guys on the right don't hate him as much as we do. He never shits on you. If he did and you tried to engage him you would see he does not know how to communicate. He's like a retard.

But even you guys admit he contributes very very little to any and every conversation. Thanks for admitting that.

What does that mean you put your money where your mouth is? If I asked you questions that would prove you and your party (The GOP) are racist, in your policies, you wouldn't participate. You would refuse to answer any questions. Either you know I'm backing you into a corner or you aren't smart enough to answer.

Now is when you pull that move where you say, "go ahead and ask me any question you like".

It doesn't work that way shit for brains. You have to participate when the debate/conversation is happening. Not now. Too late for that fish.

What mouth? You don't say shit. You're just a fly on the wall in a room where the rest of us are having a conversation. Occasionally you fly around and drop a little fly shit on one of us but that's about the extent of your involvement here.....

Your words prove over and over that you are a filthy racist piece of shit. My actions prove that I am not. You are a profoundly stupid person, a hypocrite, and a brainless racist douche.

Its not good to be angry in a battle. I would always bet on Black though. Especially in my case.

Forum List

Back