What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Condescending, presumptuous, mindlessly ignorant, racist hypocrite leftists are generally too stupid to even take notice of what they are doing and saying. They are so sure that their every thought has been purified by the simple standard of being leftists that they feel no need for reflection or honesty about themselves. In other words, democrats are scumbag idiots. Currently and historically the worst racists of all.
Why do blacks here agree with me and hate you? Oh yea that’s right there racists too.

You’re too simple to have an intellectually honest conversation. You’d rather just be a moron dickhead

You complain a lot
Yea but at least you can have a conversation with me. I ask questions you answer. You ask I answer. Lots of people can’t stand stand unkotare. He’s the worst.

You however are a delight to talk to.

Why do trans rights trump the rights of my young daughters? Answer that one.
Trans don’t bother your daughters.

If a man in a wig bothers your kid in the bathroom whip his ass.

I don't want my young girls seeing a man's junk. Whether he bothers them or not.

No son, you claim that racism is over with your comments. Therefore you must prove it.
First off I am not your son. I couldn’t possibly come from someone as openly racist an ignorant as you. The burden of proof is on the accuser ( you ). Your talking points are hallow, rife with bias and ignorant drivel. You always post a bold statement but never delve into what the statements actually mean. You’re a whiny little racist punk that thinks they are owed something. You aren’t. The playing field is level, deal with it. If you want to help your race, teach them to make something of themselves, stop having babies like rabbits, aspire to greatness and realize that they are the answer to their fate. Until you do that, you are a detriment to your race.

I really don't listen to a member of the race who has received the most handouts in US history trying to tell me what I need to do.
I’m searching to see if unkotare has posted one thoughtful post or does he just attack in an attempt to derail the conversation. This way you can’t explain to him how and why his positions or party is in fact racist.

You can’t argue with someone who gives you nothin

Unkotare is a waste of time.

Im2 is a shameless racist
No new news there!

No son, you claim that racism is over with your comments. Therefore you must prove it.
First off I am not your son. I couldn’t possibly come from someone as openly racist an ignorant as you. The burden of proof is on the accuser ( you ). Your talking points are hallow, rife with bias and ignorant drivel. You always post a bold statement but never delve into what the statements actually mean. You’re a whiny little racist punk that thinks they are owed something. You aren’t. The playing field is level, deal with it. If you want to help your race, teach them to make something of themselves, stop having babies like rabbits, aspire to greatness and realize that they are the answer to their fate. Until you do that, you are a detriment to your race.

I really don't listen to a member of the race who has received the most handouts in US history trying to tell me what I need to do.
I’m searching to see if unkotare has posted one thoughtful post or does he just attack in an attempt to derail the conversation. This way you can’t explain to him how and why his positions or party is in fact racist.

That’s what I thought. To you any white guy who defends blacks is a racist and so are the black people we defend.

The only blacks and liberals who are not racists are the ones who don’t talk about the racism coming from your side. Got it.

I have to infer since you never whitesplain anything.

Unkotare is a shameful racist. That’s why he won’t whitesplain himself ever.

And you are a waste of time other than bring me and im2 closer together

That’s what I thought. To you any white guy who defends blacks is a racist and so are the black people we defend.

The only blacks and liberals who are not racists are the ones who don’t talk about the racism coming from your side. Got it.

Unkotare is pretty bad at explaining himself,

but IM2 is a shameless racist.

And I'm a white guy that has defended several blacks, generally from liberals.

Unkotare is pretty bad at explaining himself,

but IM2 is a shameless racist.

And I'm a white guy that has defended several blacks, generally from liberals.
I’ll see it when I believe it on you.

And I’ll listen to what you have to say. You have open honest conversations. You answer questions.

You’re not a troll neither is im2. Unkotare is just a troll.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Why do blacks here agree with me and hate you? Oh yea that’s right there racists too.

You’re too simple to have an intellectually honest conversation. You’d rather just be a moron dickhead

You complain a lot
Yea but at least you can have a conversation with me. I ask questions you answer. You ask I answer. Lots of people can’t stand stand unkotare. He’s the worst.

I don't want my young girls seeing a man's junk. Whether he bothers them or not.
That’s not how women’s bathrooms work dummy.

No new news there!
Unkotare never gives any new information.

You complain a lot

You gonna beat this guy up if someone in the restaurant tells you that he's a transgender?

No you are not. You are worried about this guy in the ladies room

You complain a lot

That’s not how women’s bathrooms work dummy.

How do locker rooms work? Dummy. It is for BOTH.

You complain a lot

You gonna beat this guy up if someone in the restaurant tells you that he's a transgender?

No you are not. You are worried about this guy in the ladies room

Don't care about restaurants. Yes about bathrooms and locker rooms.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
What exactly have the Ds done for blacks?

It is apparent both parties don’t give two shits about blacks, much like they treat the rest of the population. The exception is the ruling class. They get whatever they want, since they have all the money.

More than republicans. Lincoln didn't even really free blacks. And we would be fools to join a party full of people like you and most of these other republicans here.
Not an R dummy.

You criticize Dishonest Abe yet you support the Ds, who during Abe’s time enslaved your ancestors. You really need to think before posting.

I am not supporting the democratic party of 1860.
But you think white people are just like they were in 1860.
Most of them are.

No, racists are racists. You and im2 just happen to be different types of racists.

You complain a lot

How do you they havent seen it already? White girls get started early.

Really? Are we attacking our kids now? You want to go down that path? Tell me now, Assfaceias? I will break you in half.

Really? Are we attacking our kids now? You want to go down that path? Tell me now, Assfaceias? I will break you in half.
I didnt attack anyones kids. I simply asked if you knew for a fact they hadnt already seen one before. No you wont break me in half. Youre safe on the internet where you can make that claim and get away with it.

I didnt attack anyones kids. I simply asked if you knew for a fact they hadnt already seen one before. No you wont break me in half. Youre safe on the internet where you can make that claim and get away with it.

You did with your vile implication. They are young. They have not. Feel free to come to Boston and ping me. Bring your friends. Then face to face attack my kids and see what happens.

You did with your vile implication. They are young. They have not. Feel free to come to Boston and ping me. Bring your friends. Then face to face attack my kids and see what happens.
Sex is not vile. I dont mess with kids and no I'm not flying to Boston just so you can never show up. :rolleyes:

Sex is not vile. I dont mess with kids and no I'm not flying to Boston just so you can never show up. :rolleyes:

I 100% guaranty you I'll show up. They are in middle school. WTF are you talking about? Are you one of those predators. You can call me whatever you like. I never attack your 4 kids. Never bring them up. Only an asshole would bring up mine. What kind of man are you?

I 100% guaranty you I'll show up. They are in middle school. WTF are you talking about? Are you one of those predators. You can call me whatever you like. I never attack your 4 kids. Never bring them up. Only an asshole would bring up mine. What kind of man are you?
Kids start having sex in middle school now. Why would I be a predator because I asked you if you were sure? I didnt bring up your kids you did. No you wouldnt show up. Thats why youre talking on the internet. Its safe.

Kettle - pot

Forum List

Back