What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

We know you love Tatum

Explains why you’re not married....not that there is anything wrong with that

Never wanted to. Never felt financially secure until about 3 years ago. By that point it was too late but damn I now have a lot of money.

I could tell you a million reasons. I remember when I was a kid fearing the idea of getting a divorce and losing half my shit and ruining my life plus the lives of my kids.

It's a stupid concept.

I could never meet anyone worth getting married. Oh I met women who I would have married but then they wouldn't marry me. THey had looks, money and great personalities. They could and did do much better than me.

I get sick of women fast. I'm dating a 25 year old hot Belarusian woman right now. I'm even getting sick of her. I'm not ready to break up with her but I don't get excited about seeing her like I did a couple weeks ago.

She asked if she could move in. The next day we talked and both decided that would kill the relationship.

Why did you get married? Did you want to have kids? Can you not stand being alone?

If you offered me 10 Trillion or my kids. i'd take my kids.

Why did I or people in general? My wife was and is a traditional person and she wanted a family and marriage. I would have been happy just living together. In terms of kids, I like them and in general I think people tend to have kids because of fear of their own mortality.

I like kids too and if I would have felt like I could afford them in my early 30's I probably would have had some. Finances also stopped me from wanting to get married. OR, finances stopped women from wanting to marry me. Now they all are like WHOA who's this guy. All these older women at church (I'm 47) are like who's the guy in the nice suit with the nice truck and pontoon boat?

LOL. I like to throw in the pontoon boat because unkotare is extremely jealous of all the toys I have. I paid $25,500 cash for it this summer without even blinking an eye.

Now I want to retire not have kids. I could probably have kids now that I have $ but I got used to having money.
What part of Michigan?
I live in metro Detroit but right now I’m way up north near boyne mountain. My brother has 65 acres hunting property

Steve Fraser was a good one. A greco roman expert meaning he was very strong up top. Yeah, I don't see our jewish friend taking you with that kind of training. I watched him in the 84 olympics.

Wrestling....LOL

Whoa, take it easy there, champ. Don’t start badmouthing wrestling just because im2 is a racist douche. He was undoubtedly just a scrub hanger on anyway.
Don’t be racist towards blacks who stand up to white racists. It makes you look like the racist

YOU are the white racist, dumbass.
I love it how republicans like unkotare try to say it’s us liberal whites who defend blacks who are actually the racist whites......

Condescending, presumptuous, mindlessly ignorant, racist hypocrite leftists are generally too stupid to even take notice of what they are doing and saying. They are so sure that their every thought has been purified by the simple standard of being leftists that they feel no need for reflection or honesty about themselves. In other words, democrats are scumbag idiots. Currently and historically the worst racists of all.

Wrestling....LOL

Whoa, take it easy there, champ. Don’t start badmouthing wrestling just because im2 is a racist douche. He was undoubtedly just a scrub hanger on anyway.
Don’t be racist towards blacks who stand up to white racists. It makes you look like the racist

I love it how republicans like unkotare try to say it’s us liberal whites who defend blacks who are actually the racist whites......

Condescending, presumptuous, mindlessly ignorant, racist hypocrite leftists are generally too stupid to even take notice of what they are doing and saying. They are so sure that their every thought has been purified by the simple standard of being leftists that they feel no need for reflection or honesty about themselves. In other words, democrats are scumbag idiots. Currently and historically the worst racists of all.
If you were capable of having a conversation I could prove you wrong but you don’t play well with others

.... My brother has 65 acres hunting property

Wow, really? You've never mentioned that before.
So you know I’m not lying. Little Belarus is coming over tonight. I was up north hunting that property last night and she text me “are you still up north hunting?” I didn’t hunt this morning. I got up, packed and b lined it home. Watching the lions

Wrestling....LOL

Why do blacks here agree with me and hate you? Oh yea that’s right there racists too.

You’re too simple to have an intellectually honest conversation. You’d rather just be a moron dickhead

Why do blacks here agree with me and hate you? Oh yea that’s right there racists too.

You’re too simple to have an intellectually honest conversation. You’d rather just be a moron dickhead

You complain a lot

You complain a lot
Yea but at least you can have a conversation with me. I ask questions you answer. You ask I answer. Lots of people can’t stand stand unkotare. He’s the worst.

You however are a delight to talk to.

If you were capable of having a conversation I could prove you wrong ...

"Could" :lol:

You complain a lot
Yea but at least you can have a conversation with me. I ask questions you answer. You ask I answer. Lots of people can’t stand stand unkotare. He’s the worst.........

You complain a lot
Yea but at least you can have a conversation with me. I ask questions you answer. You ask I answer. Lots of people can’t stand stand unkotare. He’s the worst.........

You could change but you won’t even try.

Why do blacks here agree with me and hate you?....

"They" don't. Only a few misguided racists like yourself do.

You complain a lot
Yea but at least you can have a conversation with me. I ask questions you answer. You ask I answer. Lots of people can’t stand stand unkotare. He’s the worst.

Why do trans rights trump the rights of my young daughters? Answer that one.

You complain a lot

You could change but you won’t even try.

It's not my fault you're stupid.

Why do blacks here agree with me and hate you?....

"They" don't. Only a few misguided racists like yourself do.
Name one black here who agrees with your version of racism.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You complain a lot

Why do trans rights trump the rights of my young daughters? Answer that one.
Trans don’t bother your daughters.

If a man in a wig bothers your kid in the bathroom whip his ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back