What Happened To That 10% Middle Class Tax-Cut???

Is Trump a DICTATOR, or does he have to operate within the constraints of our system of government? The Democrats control the House, and the Republicans have a very small margin in the Senate. Trump just can not pass laws by himself, although many on the Left call him a Dictator, the fact is he has to abide by our system.

Today repubs control the house.

Just like Republican politics

Offer it up before the election and pull it back as soon as the election is over

That is how politicians all work. For a guy that isn't supposed to be a politician, he sure learned that quick.
And you pleased w/him on that?

No, I didn't vote for him, he reminded me of other past candidates that promised a lot and I knew it couldn't be delivered. Not sure why people vote for those types but it has worked the last several election cycles.

Dimms can pass it when they take over the new Congress,right?

They can cut spending and save the US economy from our monstrous debt, right?
I will ask again...

What happened to Trump's middle class tax-cut that "HEEEEEEEEEE" promised?

He lied when campaigning. Hell congress didn't know a damn thing about what he was promising.

They all lie while they are campaigning, it is in their blood, they are politicians.

Today repubs control the house.

Yes, today. Not in a few weeks however. Nothing will happen in the next few weeks, so effectively the Democrats control the House for all practical purposes.

My Cat like to chase birds on my deck. That is about as relevant as the Republicans controlling the House at this point. :)

We could cut much of the deficit if we just stopped paying illegals to come here.

A great start is arrest, trial, prison for employers knowingly hiring illegals. tRump talks a good game, but nada so far.

Also, eliminate ALL worker Visas retroactive. Send FLOTUS and her parents back to commie-land.

I agree but we also need to deport all the those employees that are here illegally.

As long as we arrest the employers that hired them. There, wasn't that easy?

You're joking, right? He cut the tax rate for the second tax bracket by 20% (from 15% to 12%); he cut the tax rate for the third tax bracket by 12% (25% to 22%); and he cut the tax rate for the fourth tax bracket by 24% (from 28% to 24%). Just go check the tax tables for 2017 and compare them to this year's.

Last edited:

We could cut much of the deficit if we just stopped paying illegals to come here.

A great start is arrest, trial, prison for employers knowingly hiring illegals. tRump talks a good game, but nada so far.

Also, eliminate ALL worker Visas retroactive. Send FLOTUS and her parents back to commie-land.

I agree but we also need to deport all the those employees that are here illegally.

As long as we arrest the employers that hired them. There, wasn't that easy?

That’s why I said I agree, look up the word “agree”. Hope that helps clear up your apparent confusion.

The former Federal Reserve chairman who famously warned more than two decades ago about "irrational exuberance" in the stock market doesn't see equity prices going any higher than they are now.
"It would be very surprising to see it sort of stabilize here, and then take off," Greenspan said in an interview with CNN anchor Julia Chatterley.
He added that markets could still go up further — but warned investors that the correction would be painful: "At the end of that run, run for cover."
Stocks are having the worst December since the Great Depression
The Dow is down 7.8% and the S&P 500 is down 7.6% this month. That's the worst December performance since 1931.

And finally...............................
Corporate America gives out a record $1 trillion in stock buybacks

I will ask again...

I don’t know.

Let me clue you in mr.Gullible - it was just simple lying to turn out voters, not a serious policy proposal.

You mean like when HIllary said, “The rich should pay their fair share?”

That’s awful that Trump would lie to try to get votes. Absolutely unheard of!

I will ask again...

I don’t know. Clearly Congress didn’t vote on it.

Can Trump sign an E-order.

Did you WANT the tax cut? Are you whining because you think the tax cut would be a good thing, or are you complaining that something you didn’t want anyway didn’t happen because you don’t like Trump.

No. He's pointing to yet another stupid lie by Trump.

I will ask again...

I don’t know.

Let me clue you in mr.Gullible - it was just simple lying to turn out voters, not a serious policy proposal.

You mean like when HIllary said, “The rich should pay their fair share?”

That’s awful that Trump would lie to try to get votes. Absolutely unheard of!

...?

Are you saying rich should NOT pay their fair share? Clearly not a good example.

Of course politicians lie and over promise, but Trump is in a gategory of his own when you look at frequency and how blatant his lies are.

Forum List

Back