What happened with the women who said they were raped by Trump?

BooHoo HOO HOO HOOOO!! liberals cant get anything to stick to Trump, and they are all still beating the dead lies and the shit bushes behind their outhouse to find some glue. I think it is so funnaaaaahhh that they show their stupidity, and complete lack of intellect every time they show themselves. Crawl back in your snake pits liberals it is going to be a long 16 to 32 years for you.
People that excuse sexual assaults on women are the lowest vermin on earth.

As was stated at the time, leftists lie & make shit up, and also as predicted it was forgotten as quickly as it was fabricated.
Trump has already gone down in history as the president that "lies and makes shit up" at the most alarming rate as any president ever.

So all 13 women fabricated the stories? Even though he's had a long history of doing exactly what they accused him of doing?
I guess you believe Bill Cosby is innocent too, right?
Well over half of the women that complained about Bill Cosby have had their claims dismissed.
So you ARE on the side of yet another sexual sex abuser. You are an embarrassment to your sex. I hope you don't have daughters.
There was no abuse. I have yet to see one credible claim of abuse by Trump. As far as Bill Cosby goes, do YOU think that claims must be credible to go forward?

Do you still think Crystal Mangum was raped?

As was stated at the time, leftists lie & make shit up, and also as predicted it was forgotten as quickly as it was fabricated.
Trump has already gone down in history as the president that "lies and makes shit up" at the most alarming rate as any president ever.

So all 13 women fabricated the stories? Even though he's had a long history of doing exactly what they accused him of doing?
Well over half of the women that complained about Bill Cosby have had their claims dismissed.
Liar. Three out of 60. That's half? Another deplorable HS dropout!

BooHoo HOO HOO HOOOO!! liberals cant get anything to stick to Trump, and they are all still beating the dead lies and the shit bushes behind their outhouse to find some glue. I think it is so funnaaaaahhh that they show their stupidity, and complete lack of intellect every time they show themselves. Crawl back in your snake pits liberals it is going to be a long 16 to 32 years for you.
They are almost as low as women who falsely claim they have been sexually assaulted.

So you ARE on the side of yet another sexual sex abuser. You are an embarrassment to your sex. I hope you don't have daughters.
There was no abuse. I have yet to see one credible claim of abuse by Trump. As far as Bill Cosby goes, do YOU think that claims must be credible to go forward?

You've yet to see? You don't WANT to see. The pussy grabber grabbed that woman's vagina on the plane. Forcing yourself on a woman with a kiss or grabbing their genitals IS sex assault by definition.
Then of course we have the scumbag's own words on audio. But that means nothing to you either, right?
Deplorable indeed.

They are almost as low as women who falsely claim they have been sexually assaulted.
I know you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer... but do you have any idea how much courage it took for Trump's victims to come forward in public to reveal their humiliating episodes?

" there was no abuse." Because a pathological liar told you? Think that over a bit.

I know you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer... but do you have any idea how much courage it took for Trump's victims to come forward in public to reveal their humiliating episodes?
Nothing. Some of them were surely paid for their trouble, more just like attention. No one had anything humiliating to relate. Holding hands across a dinner table is hardly humiliating. Saying it's humiliating is laughable.

Trump was a handsome billionaire. If he passed on any of these women who threw their panties at him I can see their revenge.

" there was no abuse." Because a pathological liar told you? Think that over a bit.
Because I read every account. There was no abuse.

Nothing. Some of them were surely paid for their trouble, more just like attention. No one had anything humiliating to relate. Holding hands across a dinner table is hardly humiliating. Saying it's humiliating is laughable.

Trump was a handsome billionaire. If he passed on any of these women who threw their panties at him I can see their revenge.
Holding hands. Ha ha hahahaha. Ok Kellyanne.
Of course you lie about women being paid just like you lie about the millions that went to town halls and demonstrated in the street against Trumpcare.
Your own pussy grabber BOASTED about sexually assaulting women but you keep insisting he never did. That takes a lot of chutzpah and stupidity.

Because I read every account. There was no abuse.
Forcing yourself on a woman IS sexual abuse.
I read every account too. Jessica Leeds said the orange perv touched her breasts and put his hand under her skirt and grabbed her vagina. But that's not sex assault to you. You're a rather sick woman.

Last edited:
When is he going to be charged? It was about a week or so prior to the election. A handful of women said that Trump had raped them.

When will he be charged in those cases? Rape is a serious crime and should be dealt with seriously.

HUFPO reported that TRUMP RAPED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL. He should be in jail for the rest of his life.

Why was interest in seeking justice for these poor women abandoned after Election Day?

Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It? | The Huffington Post
Because once the election was over they took the money the Clinton campaign had promised them and left.

Hillary Clinton is the most qualified person to ever run for the White House. You shouldn't accuse her of corruption. She is very honest.
Who's your dealer?? That's some SERIOUS shit !!

Holding hands. Ha ha hahahaha. Ok Kellyanne.
Of course you lie about women being paid just like you lie about the millions that went to town halls and demonstrated in the street against Trumpcare.
Your own pussy grabber BOASTED about sexually assaulting women but you keep insisting he never did. That takes a lot of chutzpah and stupidity.
He can boast about sexually assaulting women, most men do, but there is no credible evidence that he ever did.

Then of course there is the pervert's own account of walking in on beauty contest contestants when they were undressed... " because I can."

His whole life has been a disgusting example of how the rich and famous get away with sex assault.

How Trump's Abuse of Women Hid in Plain Sight
Reading these accounts reminded me of how specious they really were. I hope the Clinton campaign at least felt like they got their money's worth.

Then of course we have the scumbag's own words on audio. But that means nothing to you either, right?
Deplorable indeed.

You mean this audio?
"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they LET you do it,.
Grab them by the pussy, You can do anything.”

You know the one where it's CLEARLY stated that is was consensual. So tell me how is that any different than any other Rap star, Rock star, famous Athlete or movie star and their groupies? You know the ones the you on the left so much admire

Why are you people on the left always lying?

Are you referring to people on the left like yourself making excuses for the sexual assaults on the 14 year old girl in Maryland by two ILLEGAL immigrants because it gets in the way of your open borders propaganda?

Last edited:
Are you referring to people on the left like yourself making excuses for the sexual assaults on the 14 year old girl in Maryland by two ILLEGAL immigrants because it gets in the way of your open borders propaganda?
Oh look a squirrel.

Deplorable indeed.

You mean this audio?
"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they LET you do it,.
Grab them by the pussy, You can do anything.”

You know the one where it's CLEARLY stated that is was consensual. So tell me how is that any different than any other Rap star, Rock star, famous Athlete or movie star and their groupies? You know the ones the you on the left so much admire

Why are you people on the left always lying?
Liar. Nowhere was it even implied it was consensual. Actually just the opposite.
You've excuse this lunatic with sexual assault, mocking the handicapped, racism, misogyny, xenophobia and chronic lying.
You actuallly thought this disgusting piece of trash would be a good president with absolutely no experience for the job.
I'm thrilled he has no legislative achievements( where Obama had three major ones this early in his presidency) and he's turning out to be an international laughing stock. Swedish president: What are you smoking?

How's that instant repeal and replacement of the ACA working out for you. Lol

History will not be kind to you Deplorables. In the not too distant future you'll be too embarrassed to even admit you supported this American traitor.

When is he going to be charged? It was about a week or so prior to the election. A handful of women said that Trump had raped them.

When will he be charged in those cases? Rape is a serious crime and should be dealt with seriously.

HUFPO reported that TRUMP RAPED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL. He should be in jail for the rest of his life.

Why was interest in seeking justice for these poor women abandoned after Election Day?

Donald Trump Is Accused Of Raping A 13-Year-Old. Why Haven't The Media Covered It? | The Huffington Post

They all disappeared faster than Billy Bush.

Forum List

Back