Zone1 what happens after death?

There is a lot that I don't know and I will say so when I don't. I won't make stuff up.
What exactly do you think a hypothesis is? Not making stuff up isn't your problem. Not considering all sides objectively is your problem.

Maybe?

The day there is evidence for this, I'll take it seriously. For now, it's just an intellectual circle jerk

I know how you feel. I was 38 in 2011 when I started researching the paranormal and by then I was already well settled in my atheist-materialism and had come to terms with my mortality.

For determining truth? It sure is.

That's why we had to wait for the scientific method to pull us put from under their useless horseshit.
And why should I accept your belief over mine? You say philosophy is useless, but universities offer PhD's in philosophy. History is littered with great philosophers who have enriched our existence. Who are you?

And why should I accept your belief over mine?
You mean, lack of belief. Always the same mistake, with you.

And that has nothing to do with me. You like to personify your fetishes and neuroses in the form of other posters.

But ultimately, that's up to you. Believe what you like.

But I don't suggest continuing this bizarre mindset where you put philosphy on as high a shelf as scientific method. Else philosoohers will have you putting forks in electrical sockets and believing in zombies.

You mean, lack of belief. Always the same mistake, with you.

And that has nothing to do with me. You like to personify your fetishes and neuroses in the form of other posters.

But ultimately, that's up to you. Believe what you like.

But I don't suggest continuing this bizarre mindset where you put philosphy on as high a shelf as scientific method. Else philosoohers will have you putting forks in electrical sockets and believing in zombies.
I think I'll side with Socrates, Aristotle, Epicurus, Plato, Laozi, Confucius, The Buddha, Aquinas, Maimonides, Descartes, Pascal, Bacon, Hobbs and Locke over you. They philosophize what something is and are famous for it. All you can do is criticize what threatens your worldview and are a nobody for it.

Where exactly is this "soul" located?
1708906255423.png

as soon the heart start beating, this is your soul developing

Last edited:
I see - so in case of a heart-transplant - according to you, ones own soul flies off - and someone else's soul takes over.
Or is your previous soul coming back and wrestling it out with the new one?

Gotta love these religious dudes and their fantasies.
number one I am not religious I am more, but if this helps you

In Ezekiel 36: 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.

Many people who died for some minutes or more ....have told us what happens....

There are several good books by doctors on the topic.

number one I am not religious I am more, but if this helps you

In Ezekiel 36: 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.
I am not into fairy-tales nor self-written religious books. There is no physical, nor scientific proof for a "soul".
The entire topic pertains to neuroscience aka brain, the nerve-receptor system which in turn receives input from the environment.

Anything else pertains solely to religion - for which there is no proof at all, but simply "induced" belief, via self-proclaimed individuals "claiming godly inspiration" and religious organizations, philosophizing about something that doesn't exist, but being necessary to uphold/justify their own needless existence.

Forum List

Back