What happens when your leader is a prolific liar

Janitors don't see much so your claim is a lie. On the other hand, anybody with internet, and a brain, can quickly figure out where we are positioned.

But, Trump didn't lie about what happened. Unlike your festering hero, the obummer did.
Trump didn’t lie about what happened?

Then why did he claim “an imminent threat “ and then back down when asked to identify the threat ?
Imminent is a relative term, you'll agree. Not worth quibbling in the long run.

No, imminent means time is of the essence
It means you have identified a specific threat

Trump said he had and now is walking it back
Try a different dictionary, not that he or any other politician has displayed perfect word use, he is certainly no wordsmith.
We have all heard predictions of earthquakes describe as imminent, that did not occur for years.
imminent (adj.)
1520s, from Middle French imminent (14c.) and directly from Latin imminentem (nominative imminens) "overhanging; impending," present participle of imminere "to overhang, lean towards," hence "be near to," also "threaten, menace, impend, be at hand, be about to happen," from assimilated form of in- "into, in, on, upon" (from PIE root *en "in") + -minere "jut out," which is related to mons "hill" (from PIE root *men- (2) "to project"). Related: Imminently.

Does anyone doubt, Iran and/or proxies would strike again, on American or allied targets? It has been common enough in the past, kind of like earthquake predictions.

I had no doubt. I have no real regret at his action.
Difference between eventual and imminent

Iran wasn’t striking US targets before Trump

The US Embassy in Iraq is not a US target? Do tell us more!

Try a different dictionary, not that he or any other politician has displayed perfect word use, he is certainly no wordsmith.
We have all heard predictions of earthquakes describe as imminent, that did not occur for years.
imminent (adj.)
1520s, from Middle French imminent (14c.) and directly from Latin imminentem (nominative imminens) "overhanging; impending," present participle of imminere "to overhang, lean towards," hence "be near to," also "threaten, menace, impend, be at hand, be about to happen," from assimilated form of in- "into, in, on, upon" (from PIE root *en "in") + -minere "jut out," which is related to mons "hill" (from PIE root *men- (2) "to project"). Related: Imminently.

Does anyone doubt, Iran and/or proxies would strike again, on American or allied targets? It has been common enough in the past, kind of like earthquake predictions.

Not accurate. True, they increased greatly after he walked away from the agreement (a poor move in my opinion) and his continually spoke in a bellicose manner, as has too often been his nature (his charm to his supporters [I almost said rightwing, rewording due to your screen name]) but, strike they repeatedly have, and make no mistake, they would have (and still might) strike again. I am encouraged by his speech this morning, as should be you.
His speech offered nothing to Iran
They can’t trust what he says anyway

You are worried about what they can trust ?

Whose side are you on ?
I’m on the side with a President who has zero credibility at home or abroad. A President who has managed to alienate every one of our allies

See, I am surprised you admit to being on the side of Hassan Rouhani.

Not accurate. True, they increased greatly after he walked away from the agreement (a poor move in my opinion) and his continually spoke in a bellicose manner, as has too often been his nature (his charm to his supporters [I almost said rightwing, rewording due to your screen name]) but, strike they repeatedly have, and make no mistake, they would have (and still might) strike again. I am encouraged by his speech this morning, as should be you.

Iran offers nothing to us but misery and terror. Screw 'em.
Iran is the key to stability in the region

Obama negotiated a path for Iran to begin a way back. Demilitarization in return for reduced economic sanctions

In his obsession to destroy Obama’s legacy, Trump has destabilized the whole region
Then what was the general doing in Iraq?

I'm sure he was just changing planes on his way to Disneyworld.

You are worried about what they can trust ?

Whose side are you on ?
I’m on the side with a President who has zero credibility at home or abroad. A President who has managed to alienate every one of our allies

See, I am surprised you admit to being on the side of Hassan Rouhani.

I'm not. Dumbwinger is a lot like quid pro quo Joe, always on the wrong side.

Trump didn’t lie about what happened?

Then why did he claim “an imminent threat “ and then back down when asked to identify the threat ?

imminent (adj.)

Does the phrase “before Trump” confuse you?

the first overseas state visit donny made wasn't to one of our NATO allies - it was to visit with the saudis.

23orb-superJumbo.jpg

who, despite what pence is trying to lie about - - - 15 of the 19 animals that hit us on 9/11 were saudi.

that should give you a clue just how intertwined we are.
I am not at all happy that Trump has his head up their asses.

but not unhappy enough to stop supporting him & his lies that might get alot of yer fellow americans killed.
Let’s ponder that...
I support 9 out of 10 things Trump wants and I should stop supporting him.

I suppose you stop dealing with anyone who has even one disagreement with you.

lies. as in multiple.
Cool...try addressing my post.

i did. i have never been a one issue voter but multiple lies daily which naturally covers multiple LIES about every issue imaginable certainly would do the trick - - but apparently not you. donny has told thousands upon thousands of documented lieS but you shall still support him.

imminent (adj.)

Does the phrase “before Trump” confuse you?
Do you understand the Phrase "Obama was a Russian-Iranian Puppet"?

but not unhappy enough to stop supporting him & his lies that might get alot of yer fellow americans killed.
Let’s ponder that...

lies. as in multiple.

i did. i have never been a one issue voter but multiple lies daily which naturally covers multiple LIES about every issue imaginable certainly would do the trick - - but apparently not you. donny have thousands upon thousands of documented lieS but you shall still support him.
Sure he does. That is why Perjury appears No Where in the Trumped up Fake Articles.

Next topic: How to help a liberal remove shit stains from their underwear.

Let’s ponder that...

lies. as in multiple.

i did. i have never been a one issue voter but multiple lies daily which naturally covers multiple LIES about every issue imaginable certainly would do the trick - - but apparently not you. donny have thousands upon thousands of documented lieS but you shall still support him.
Sure he does. That is why Perjury appears No Where in the Trumped up Fake Articles.

Next topic: How to help a liberal remove shit stains from their underwear.

perjury? wow.................. had to reach far up donny's butt for that one, twigs.

Let’s ponder that...

lies. as in multiple.

i did. i have never been a one issue voter but multiple lies daily which naturally covers multiple LIES about every issue imaginable certainly would do the trick - - but apparently not you. donny has told thousands upon thousands of documented lieS but you shall still support him.
I am results oriented and I see people working for the first time since 2000.
You can have your “honest” GWs and Obamas.

Let’s ponder that...

lies. as in multiple.

uh-huh. unemployment shot up to 10% in 2008 & we were bleeding jobs by the hundreds of thousands every month the last few months of W's 2nd term. obama got it dropped down to +/- 5% despire the party of nononononooooooooooooooooo fighting him on almost everything from the time turtleboy exclaimed that their #1 goal was to make obama a one term pez.

LOL... how did THAT work out? anyhoo, that unemployment rate dropped another
+/- 2ish points under trump. what he did was piggyback on obama's numbers & is trying to take credit for it all?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - - homey don't play that.

Let’s ponder that...

lies. as in multiple.

uh-huh. unemployment shot up to 10% in 2008 & we were bleeding jobs by the hundreds of thousands every month the last few months of W's 2nd term. obama got it dropped down to +/- 5% despire the party of nononononooooooooooooooooo fighting him on almost everything from the time turtleboy exclaimed that their #1 goal was to make obama a one term pez.

LOL... how did THAT work out? anyhoo, that unemployment rate dropped another
+/- 2ish points under trump. what he did was piggyback on obama's numbers & is trying to take credit for it all?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - - homey don't play that.
Obama had nothing to do with the drop in unemployment. History shows that recessions cure themselves without government intervention. In fact, that only delays the recovery, as Obama's record clearly shows. Obama just happened to be president at the right time.

Only the gullible are fooled.

Now, George Bush was not looked at as a prolific liar. So when he said he needed to invade Afghanistan and Iraq as part of the war on terror, we trusted him

We saw where our trust got us

Because our Current President is such a prolific liar, it is unimaginable that the American people or Congress or our allies will trust him.

and when Obama launched 2800 attacks unauthorized by congress????????????????? you are such a fricken hypocrite

Those attacks were done under the Congressionally approved War on Terror

So was the one done last week, what's your point?

Obama had nothing to do with the drop in unemployment. History shows that recessions cure themselves without government intervention. In fact, that only delays the recovery, as Obama's record clearly shows. Obama just happened to be president at the right time.

Only the gullible are fooled.
holy shit

holy crap

holy shit

irony irony irony

If we need to we can always drop more bombs.

Maybe some diplomacy

how about some more pallets of cash? that worked so well when obozo did it.

you don't negotiate with people who are trying to kill you, you kill them first.
We don’t have any more of Iran’s cash
What cash do you want to give?

What damage can a few harmless fibs do? It’s just his nature.
If a President wants support for bringing his country to war, he must have credibility.
When he describes an imminent threat, people must believe that threat to send their sons and daughters to war

Skepticism mounts over evidence of 'imminent' threat that Trump says justified Soleimani killing - CNNPolitics
Every president since JFK has lied. Even Jimmy Carter ( for reasons we'll never know - let's just say he was encouraged to quietly lose in 1980 by people you don't mess with ). Obama was the worst so far, or maybe tied with Clinton and Bush, even though the ones with DNC blinders on can't see it

Forum List

Back