What happens when your leader is a prolific liar

If only Democrats and their media could be right .. just once .. it would be a vast improvement... :2cents:
You mean there really were thousands of Muslims dancing on NJ rooftops on 9-11?

oh hell i remember the one 'media' station putting a (D) next to mark sandford's name after his little affair w/ the argentine was exposed. but the funniest one was when that same 'media' station & one of its now fired ( for sexual harassment) talking head was reporting on all that there union thug violence going on in wisconsin & the video cclip showing it - ' cept it was showing palm trees behind the melee. hey - apparently hillary is still guilty of offing seth rich too.

because he's an impulsive man baby with no self CONtrol. he tweets 'official' government business in 280 characters & there is still no proof of any 'imminent threat'.
There can never be irrefutable proof of something that hasn't happened, dumbfuck. Even if there was, you would still claim there is no proof.

don't start the day being the obvious idiot that you are.
So you believe you can prove things that haven't happened? And I'm the idiot?

you don't know what imminent means do you? it's crystal clear that poorly educated deplorables don't. why haven't we bombed NK for an imminent threat to SK?

god damn you're stuuuuuuuuuuupid. but a very loyal flying monkey, i'll give you that.
One thing we know "imminent" means is that it's in the future. That means something that hasn't happened yet. So you're demanding that Trump prove that something that hasn't happened didn't happen.

That's your conception of a smart statement.

there is NOTHING to suggest ANYTHING was even in the works. no chatter in the air - no intel on the ground confirming it - no hard copy fact, figures - no satellite images.

nothing. if there was a crumb to give the public to justify it - it would have been supplied. even some (R)s said there isn't any imminent threat basd on their briefing. spin spin sin away little basketdweller - it's fun watching you dance.

We should be everywhere with no Rules of Engagement.
Jihad is global.
I can’t believe you worked for the government and know dipshit.
I worked for the Department of Defense

Made me see how vast our global deployments were

Janitors don't see much so your claim is a lie. On the other hand, anybody with internet, and a brain, can quickly figure out where we are positioned.

But, Trump didn't lie about what happened. Unlike your festering hero, the obummer did.
Trump didn’t lie about what happened?

Then why did he claim “an imminent threat “ and then back down when asked to identify the threat ?
Imminent is a relative term, you'll agree. Not worth quibbling in the long run.

Actually no it's not.

Here's what 3 different dictionaries say as the meaning of that word.

They are all the same.

Words do have real meanings. You can't change the meaning of a word just for your convenience.

View attachment 299522

View attachment 299523

View attachment 299524
yeah, yeah, yeay. Did that same exercise days ago. "Eminent" is a highly misused word, and that the guy ain't exactly a wordsmith. I'm 50 miles from the new madrid fault that created Reelfoot Lake, where the Mississippi ran backwards for two days. The Eminent quake, predicted based on stress and movement, is yet to occur. Not holding my breath, but yes someday it will come. If they could do something with the push of a button to stop it, it would be a good thing. Soleimani actually was a very bad guy. I do not regret the move. People have been armchair quarterbacking presidents (especially goofy ones, as far back as I can remember. This one doesn't exactly inspire confidence, except with the cult crowd.

quote some of his lies for us.
As we both know, (a) there are plentiful examples that can be found pretty much anywhere, and (b) you'll deny and dismiss all of them.

So, for you, Donald J Trump never lies, and is the most honest person in the history of historical histories.

We need to separate blatant out and out lies like "if you like your plan you can keep it" and "we landed under sniper fire" from political rhetoric and jokes. "russia, if you are listening..." was a joke. "crooked hillary" was political rhetoric and is also true.

So, give us some real Trump lies or admit that you can't come up with any.

and for the record all politicians lie, at all levels and layers or government. They tell us what they think we want to hear and then tell the next group the opposite if thats what they want to hear.

Trump has probably done less of that than his predecessors or your local mayor and governor. Thats why the media hates him so much, because he tells the truth about them rather than kow towing to them like everyone else.
I've already admitted, I can't come up with any lies by Trump. Donald J Trump never lies, and is the most honest person in the history of historical histories.

When Donald Trump says something, it is literal and clear and honest, with no bullshit or hyperbole or distortion. What this man says is gospel.

You got me. There ya go.

translation: I can't come up with any so I made a joke :5_1_12024:

you know what else is funny? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting sued & paying out $25,000,000.00 for fraud!!!! isn't that hilarious???????????????? i mean nobody could possibly CONnect the dots between fraud & lying, right!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course not!!!!

AND guess what?????

paying a $2,000,000.00 dollar fine for taking money in 'donations' for a 'charitable' foundation, to be given to CHARITIES, but instead using that cash as a personal piggy bank & spending them thar donations on a personal presidential campaign is not akin to lying either!!!! nope! no sireeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it's funny as hell, ain't it?????

:113:
Most of the money the charity donated came directly from Trump's pocket, you fucking dumbass. Also, there's no such thing as paying money for fraud. A lawsuit is a civil dispute. It's not a criminal matter. You TDS morons keep using the term "fraud" even though it's not applicable. This is just another example of how you douchebags twist and abuse English when you have no facts on your side.

I worked for the Department of Defense

Made me see how vast our global deployments were

Janitors don't see much so your claim is a lie. On the other hand, anybody with internet, and a brain, can quickly figure out where we are positioned.

But, Trump didn't lie about what happened. Unlike your festering hero, the obummer did.

Then why did he claim “an imminent threat “ and then back down when asked to identify the threat ?

Actually no it's not.

They are all the same.

Words do have real meanings. You can't change the meaning of a word just for your convenience.

View attachment 299522

View attachment 299523

View attachment 299524
yeah, yeah, yeay. Did that same exercise days ago. "Eminent" is a highly misused word, and that the guy ain't exactly a wordsmith. I'm 50 miles from the new madrid fault that created Reelfoot Lake, where the Mississippi ran backwards for two days. The Eminent quake, predicted based on stress and movement, is yet to occur. Not holding my breath, but yes someday it will come. If they could do something with the push of a button to stop it, it would be a good thing. Soleimani actually was a very bad guy. I do not regret the move. People have been armchair quarterbacking presidents (especially goofy ones, as far back as I can remember. This one doesn't exactly inspire confidence, except with the cult crowd.

Who said that fault was an imminent threat? No one can predict when an earthquake will happen.

The west coast has been predicted to fall off the continent from an earthquake someday. No one said it was imminent. Just someday.

Mt. Rainier is predicted to erupt and destroy Seattle. Someday. No one said it was imminent.

The San Andres fault is predicted to destroy most of California. No one said it was imminent.

There is a difference from predicting something will happen one day and saying something is imminent. It's two very different things.

Please stop trying to justify the lies of trump. It doesn't work with me.

There can never be irrefutable proof of something that hasn't happened, dumbfuck. Even if there was, you would still claim there is no proof.

you don't know what imminent means do you? it's crystal clear that poorly educated deplorables don't. why haven't we bombed NK for an imminent threat to SK?

god damn you're stuuuuuuuuuuupid. but a very loyal flying monkey, i'll give you that.
One thing we know "imminent" means is that it's in the future. That means something that hasn't happened yet. So you're demanding that Trump prove that something that hasn't happened didn't happen.

there is NOTHING to suggest ANYTHING was even in the works. no chatter in the air - no intel on the ground confirming it - no hard copy fact, figures - no satellite images.

nothing. if there was a crumb to give the public to justify it - it would have been supplied. even some (R)s said there isn't any imminent threat basd on their briefing. spin spin sin away little basketdweller - it's fun watching you dance.
How would you even know that? All that kind of information is classified.

As usual, you're just blowing hot gas out your ass.

Actually no it's not.

They are all the same.

View attachment 299522

View attachment 299523

View attachment 299524

Who said that fault was an imminent threat? No one can predict when an earthquake will happen.

The west coast has been predicted to fall off the continent from an earthquake someday. No one said it was imminent. Just someday.

Mt. Rainier is predicted to erupt and destroy Seattle. Someday. No one said it was imminent.

The San Andres fault is predicted to destroy most of California. No one said it was imminent.

There is a difference from predicting something will happen one day and saying something is imminent. It's two very different things.

Please stop trying to justify the lies of trump. It doesn't work with me.

Cheer up. just saying imminent is a relative term, because it is. I'm certainly no Trump fan, but I do not mind this move. Don't let it trigger. Will do you no good.

As we both know, (a) there are plentiful examples that can be found pretty much anywhere, and (b) you'll deny and dismiss all of them.

So, for you, Donald J Trump never lies, and is the most honest person in the history of historical histories.

We need to separate blatant out and out lies like "if you like your plan you can keep it" and "we landed under sniper fire" from political rhetoric and jokes. "russia, if you are listening..." was a joke. "crooked hillary" was political rhetoric and is also true.

and for the record all politicians lie, at all levels and layers or government. They tell us what they think we want to hear and then tell the next group the opposite if thats what they want to hear.

Trump has probably done less of that than his predecessors or your local mayor and governor. Thats why the media hates him so much, because he tells the truth about them rather than kow towing to them like everyone else.
I've already admitted, I can't come up with any lies by Trump. Donald J Trump never lies, and is the most honest person in the history of historical histories.

When Donald Trump says something, it is literal and clear and honest, with no bullshit or hyperbole or distortion. What this man says is gospel.

You got me. There ya go.

you know what else is funny? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting sued & paying out $25,000,000.00 for fraud!!!! isn't that hilarious???????????????? i mean nobody could possibly CONnect the dots between fraud & lying, right!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course not!!!!

AND guess what?????

paying a $2,000,000.00 dollar fine for taking money in 'donations' for a 'charitable' foundation, to be given to CHARITIES, but instead using that cash as a personal piggy bank & spending them thar donations on a personal presidential campaign is not akin to lying either!!!! nope! no sireeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it's funny as hell, ain't it?????

Most of the money the charity donated came directly from Trump's pocket, you fucking dumbass. Also, there's no such thing as paying money for fraud. A lawsuit is a civil dispute. It's not a criminal matter. You TDS morons keep using the term "fraud" even though it's not applicable. This is just another example of how you douchebags twist and abuse English when you have no facts on your side.

bullshit. trump didn't give his foundation any money. cough up a credible link to that m'k? in the meantime - - know who did? linda mcmahon.

ya THAT linda mcmahon... WWE's linda mcmahon.... trump's pick for sec of the small business admin. & it matters not cause that there money was supposta go to charity & donny kept it. he's a thief & you suck that in for all it's worth as long as he whispers sweet nothings in yer ear.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was sued for fraud in that 'university' case.

. unlawful business practices. deception. whatever you call it - he was sued & settled. why? cause they had him dead to rights.

actually when they are briefed (other than the gang of 8) - congress gets a DECLASSIFIED briefing so they can go to their constituents with some real facts. but this one was earmarked as CLASSIFIED & it wasn't. the (R)s even said that nothing they were given was classified; it was a dog & pony show.

lol - even W had more sense than to try to pull off a charade without colonel powell to do the dirty work in front of the UN.

quote some of his lies for us.

You got me. There ya go.

AND guess what?????

Why are you so upset at Bill Gates, Wells-Fargo and JP Morgan Chase?
I bet your bank lies all the time; when are you going to put your money in your mattress?

You got me. There ya go.

AND guess what?????

bullshit. trump didn't give his foundation any money. cough up a credible link to that m'k? in the meantime - - know who did? linda mcmahon.

ya THAT linda mcmahon... WWE's linda mcmahon.... trump's pick for sec of the small business admin. & it matters not cause that there money was supposta go to charity & donny kept it. he's a thief & you suck that in for all it's worth as long as he whispers sweet nothings in yer ear.

. unlawful business practices. deception. whatever you call it - he was sued & settled. why? cause they had him dead to rights.
Other than McMahon, it was all his money, your stupid dingbat. TDS morons like to pretend that Trump was screwing other people out of cash by failing to report that significant detail, but all he really did is take some exemptions that weren't allowed. Wealthy people play tax games with charities all the time.

Again, people have legal disputes all the time. The wealthier they are, the more often they get sued. That doesn't mean they are doing anything nefarious. Being sued doesn't mean you committed a crime, dingbat. Clinton, on the other hand committed perjury and obstruction of justice, and you don't give a damn about at.

What damage can a few harmless fibs do? It’s just his nature.
If a President wants support for bringing his country to war, he must have credibility.
When he describes an imminent threat, people must believe that threat to send their sons and daughters to war

Skepticism mounts over evidence of 'imminent' threat that Trump says justified Soleimani killing - CNNPolitics

What happens when PROGS think? Well they don't. The Difference Between Benghazi And The Attack On The U.S. Embassy in Iraq | American Center for Law and Justice

You libs want access to something you can't have. Trump can deny you information because of executive privilege.

You got me. There ya go.

AND guess what?????

Why are you so upset at Bill Gates, Wells-Fargo and JP Morgan Chase?
I bet your bank lies all the time; when are you going to put your money in your mattress?

get back to me when that makes any sense.

You got me. There ya go.

AND guess what?????

Other than McMahon, it was all his money, your stupid dingbat. TDS morons like to pretend that Trump was screwing other people out of cash by failing to report that significant detail, but all he really did is take some exemptions that weren't allowed. Wealthy people play tax games with charities all the time.

Again, people have legal disputes all the time. The wealthier they are, the more often they get sued. That doesn't mean they are doing anything nefarious. Being sued doesn't mean you committed a crime, dingbat. Clinton, on the other hand committed perjury and obstruction of justice, and you don't give a damn about at.

as part of that settlement - donny & his spawn are never allowed to be part of a charitable foundation at all. 'cause they did nothing wrong?

you are trying to peddle the idea that because some of the money he may have given - - - can write off on his taxes - - - earmarked for charity - - - - was his to keep after the fact? :auiqs.jpg:yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's the ticket.

people don't pay fines because they are innocent of any wrong doing. he also had to pay a $2500 fine to the IRS for his pay to play 'CONtribution' from his foundation - to the FLA AG so she would drop the university FRAUD lawsuit down there.

rand paul said everything that was covered in that 'classified' briefing he already knew from reading the newspapers. there was NO classified intel. period. first pompeo was backpeddling saying we 'didn't know where or when' any act of aggression was gonna take place. how is that 'imminent'?

it's not.

then donny tried to say 'an embassy' was in their sites, then said to laura braun in a fox interview that it's up to 4 embassies. funny how not one congress critter is validating that. they are still saying NOTHING was mentioned regarding even one embassy. not one shred of evidence proving any of that bullshit. you know what that means, don'tcha?

trump & pompeo are lying.

You libs want access to something you can't have. Trump can deny you information because of executive privilege.
Trump has many uneducated ignorant misinformed supporters like USMB poster "lennypartiv". No clue of what executive privilege is.

Forum List

Back