What happens when your leader is a prolific liar

Not accurate. True, they increased greatly after he walked away from the agreement (a poor move in my opinion) and his continually spoke in a bellicose manner, as has too often been his nature (his charm to his supporters [I almost said rightwing, rewording due to your screen name]) but, strike they repeatedly have, and make no mistake, they would have (and still might) strike again. I am encouraged by his speech this morning, as should be you.
His speech offered nothing to Iran
They can’t trust what he says anyway

You are worried about what they can trust ?

Whose side are you on ?
I’m on the side with a President who has zero credibility at home or abroad. A President who has managed to alienate every one of our allies

See, I am surprised you admit to being on the side of Hassan Rouhani.

I'm not. Dumbwinger is a lot like quid pro quo Joe, always on the wrong side.
Not accurate. True, they increased greatly after he walked away from the agreement (a poor move in my opinion) and his continually spoke in a bellicose manner, as has too often been his nature (his charm to his supporters [I almost said rightwing, rewording due to your screen name]) but, strike they repeatedly have, and make no mistake, they would have (and still might) strike again. I am encouraged by his speech this morning, as should be you.
His speech offered nothing to Iran
They can’t trust what he says anyway

You are worried about what they can trust ?

Whose side are you on ?
I’m on the side with a President who has zero credibility at home or abroad. A President who has managed to alienate every one of our allies

See, I am surprised you admit to being on the side of Hassan Rouhani.

I'm not. Dumbwinger is a lot like quid pro quo Joe, always on the wrong side.

I never thought you were. Based on his comment, I'm sure that rightwinger was admitting he was.

Imminent is a relative term, you'll agree. Not worth quibbling in the long run.

No, imminent means time is of the essence
It means you have identified a specific threat

Trump said he had and now is walking it back
Try a different dictionary, not that he or any other politician has displayed perfect word use, he is certainly no wordsmith.
We have all heard predictions of earthquakes describe as imminent, that did not occur for years.
imminent (adj.)
1520s, from Middle French imminent (14c.) and directly from Latin imminentem (nominative imminens) "overhanging; impending," present participle of imminere "to overhang, lean towards," hence "be near to," also "threaten, menace, impend, be at hand, be about to happen," from assimilated form of in- "into, in, on, upon" (from PIE root *en "in") + -minere "jut out," which is related to mons "hill" (from PIE root *men- (2) "to project"). Related: Imminently.

Does anyone doubt, Iran and/or proxies would strike again, on American or allied targets? It has been common enough in the past, kind of like earthquake predictions.

I had no doubt. I have no real regret at his action.
Difference between eventual and imminent

Iran wasn’t striking US targets before Trump

The US Embassy in Iraq is not a US target? Do tell us more!

Does the phrase “before Trump” confuse you?

Before Trump is a long time...you should educate yourself. Let's go back to 1979, which was well before Trump. https://www.aipac.org/-/media/publi...a-history-of-iranian-attacks-on-americans.pdf

What damage can a few harmless fibs do? It’s just his nature.
If a President wants support for bringing his country to war, he must have credibility.
When he describes an imminent threat, people must believe that threat to send their sons and daughters to war

Skepticism mounts over evidence of 'imminent' threat that Trump says justified Soleimani killing - CNNPolitics
When the media almost hyperventilated over Soleimani, and then blames Trump for the Iranians shooting down that Ukrainian airliner...double standards galore. We get it...in more ways than one.

Liars and Lawyers. Show of hands here: ANYBODY remember the last ballot initiative or petitioning your local government to give sanctuary to illegal aliens? Funny how they missed that essential step...

We need to separate blatant out and out lies like "if you like your plan you can keep it" and "we landed under sniper fire" from political rhetoric and jokes. "russia, if you are listening..." was a joke. "crooked hillary" was political rhetoric and is also true.

So, give us some real Trump lies or admit that you can't come up with any.

and for the record all politicians lie, at all levels and layers or government. They tell us what they think we want to hear and then tell the next group the opposite if thats what they want to hear.

Trump has probably done less of that than his predecessors or your local mayor and governor. Thats why the media hates him so much, because he tells the truth about them rather than kow towing to them like everyone else.
I've already admitted, I can't come up with any lies by Trump. Donald J Trump never lies, and is the most honest person in the history of historical histories.

When Donald Trump says something, it is literal and clear and honest, with no bullshit or hyperbole or distortion. What this man says is gospel.

You got me. There ya go.

translation: I can't come up with any so I made a joke :5_1_12024:

you know what else is funny? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting sued & paying out $25,000,000.00 for fraud!!!! isn't that hilarious???????????????? i mean nobody could possibly CONnect the dots between fraud & lying, right!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course not!!!!

AND guess what?????

paying a $2,000,000.00 dollar fine for taking money in 'donations' for a 'charitable' foundation, to be given to CHARITIES, but instead using that cash as a personal piggy bank & spending them thar donations on a personal presidential campaign is not akin to lying either!!!! nope! no sireeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it's funny as hell, ain't it?????

:113:
Why are you so upset at Bill Gates, Wells-Fargo and JP Morgan Chase?
I bet your bank lies all the time; when are you going to put your money in your mattress?

get back to me when that makes any sense.
You must be pretty ignorant to not know how many people and institutions are sued all the time.

he initially denied access to the gang of eight - who have the same/highest security clearances as donny. except for his butt buddy, ms lindsey who most likely pushed him into this clusterfuck, along with pompeo.
Can't trust liberals, they would warn Iran.

How would you even know that? All that kind of information is classified.

As usual, you're just blowing hot gas out your ass.

rand paul said everything that was covered in that 'classified' briefing he already knew from reading the newspapers. there was NO classified intel. period. first pompeo was backpeddling saying we 'didn't know where or when' any act of aggression was gonna take place. how is that 'imminent'?

it's not.

then donny tried to say 'an embassy' was in their sites, then said to laura braun in a fox interview that it's up to 4 embassies. funny how not one congress critter is validating that. they are still saying NOTHING was mentioned regarding even one embassy. not one shred of evidence proving any of that bullshit. you know what that means, don'tcha?

trump & pompeo are lying.

prove they are lying. You made the claim, now post the proof----------------or crawl back under hillary's fat ass and STFU

<pfffft> there is ZERO evidence to back any of it up. why did pompeo LIE? why did donny say one embassy after all that backpeddling? why change it to 4 now?

cause he can't help himself. lol.... the onus is on THEM to prove it.

they don't have to prove shit to you or anyone else. When you get a top secret clearance you might be able to see the data that they used in making those decisions. But even that is not likely since you could not demonstrate a need to know.
If they have the data, they can show it to people with Top Secret Clearance who can affirm it

As it is, they are making claims where most of the world says...WTF?

no matter who says it, you won't believe it. Your Trump hate has destroyed your brain

Most of the money the charity donated came directly from Trump's pocket, you fucking dumbass. Also, there's no such thing as paying money for fraud. A lawsuit is a civil dispute. It's not a criminal matter. You TDS morons keep using the term "fraud" even though it's not applicable. This is just another example of how you douchebags twist and abuse English when you have no facts on your side.

bullshit. trump didn't give his foundation any money. cough up a credible link to that m'k? in the meantime - - know who did? linda mcmahon.

ya THAT linda mcmahon... WWE's linda mcmahon.... trump's pick for sec of the small business admin. & it matters not cause that there money was supposta go to charity & donny kept it. he's a thief & you suck that in for all it's worth as long as he whispers sweet nothings in yer ear.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was sued for fraud in that 'university' case.

. unlawful business practices. deception. whatever you call it - he was sued & settled. why? cause they had him dead to rights.
Other than McMahon, it was all his money, your stupid dingbat. TDS morons like to pretend that Trump was screwing other people out of cash by failing to report that significant detail, but all he really did is take some exemptions that weren't allowed. Wealthy people play tax games with charities all the time.

Again, people have legal disputes all the time. The wealthier they are, the more often they get sued. That doesn't mean they are doing anything nefarious. Being sued doesn't mean you committed a crime, dingbat. Clinton, on the other hand committed perjury and obstruction of justice, and you don't give a damn about at.

as part of that settlement - donny & his spawn are never allowed to be part of a charitable foundation at all. 'cause they did nothing wrong?

you are trying to peddle the idea that because some of the money he may have given - - - can write off on his taxes - - - earmarked for charity - - - - was his to keep after the fact? :auiqs.jpg:yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's the ticket.

Going 10 mph over the speed limit is wrong. Crossing the street somewhere besides a crosswalk is wrong. Lying to your mother is wrong.

What the fuck is "after the fact" supposed to mean? The money in the charity was mostly his. It wasn't contributed by anonymous strangers. No one was ripped off. What part of that don't you understand?

people don't pay fines because they are innocent of any wrong doing. he also had to pay a $2500 fine to the IRS for his pay to play 'CONtribution' from his foundation - to the FLA AG so she would drop the university FRAUD lawsuit down there.

I have had to pay a fine to the IRS for filing my taxes late. Do you imagine that should bar me from running for president? Your characterization of his motive is the result of TDS.

it means any cash given to the foundation was to be distributed among CHARITIES no matter who gave it. donny doesn't get to be an indian giver & take it back -- - - first enjoying the tax breaks it gave him, then using it for his personal benefit. once that cash goes into the foundation coffer - - taking it back is stealing. too bad so sad how the courts thought so too 'eh? hence the fines & therefore the outright BAN imposed that they can be any part of any future charity board or foundation.

Do you really want to go into this? If so, we should talk about the clinton foundation where 90% of contributions went for salaries and expenses (the clinton bank accounts) and only 10% to the needy.

So, when our President found that one embassy attack was not enough justification to kill Soliemani, he claimed there were FOUR embassies planned to be attacked

Trumps own Defense Secretary says he had no knowledge of such plans

Defense secretary Mark Esper didn't see specific evidence of Iran plot against 4 US embassies

Mark Esper didn't see specific evidence of Iran plot on US embassies

So how can we believe ANYTHING our President tells us?

bullshit. trump didn't give his foundation any money. cough up a credible link to that m'k? in the meantime - - know who did? linda mcmahon.

ya THAT linda mcmahon... WWE's linda mcmahon.... trump's pick for sec of the small business admin. & it matters not cause that there money was supposta go to charity & donny kept it. he's a thief & you suck that in for all it's worth as long as he whispers sweet nothings in yer ear.

. unlawful business practices. deception. whatever you call it - he was sued & settled. why? cause they had him dead to rights.
Other than McMahon, it was all his money, your stupid dingbat. TDS morons like to pretend that Trump was screwing other people out of cash by failing to report that significant detail, but all he really did is take some exemptions that weren't allowed. Wealthy people play tax games with charities all the time.

Again, people have legal disputes all the time. The wealthier they are, the more often they get sued. That doesn't mean they are doing anything nefarious. Being sued doesn't mean you committed a crime, dingbat. Clinton, on the other hand committed perjury and obstruction of justice, and you don't give a damn about at.

as part of that settlement - donny & his spawn are never allowed to be part of a charitable foundation at all. 'cause they did nothing wrong?

you are trying to peddle the idea that because some of the money he may have given - - - can write off on his taxes - - - earmarked for charity - - - - was his to keep after the fact? :auiqs.jpg:yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's the ticket.

Going 10 mph over the speed limit is wrong. Crossing the street somewhere besides a crosswalk is wrong. Lying to your mother is wrong.

What the fuck is "after the fact" supposed to mean? The money in the charity was mostly his. It wasn't contributed by anonymous strangers. No one was ripped off. What part of that don't you understand?

people don't pay fines because they are innocent of any wrong doing. he also had to pay a $2500 fine to the IRS for his pay to play 'CONtribution' from his foundation - to the FLA AG so she would drop the university FRAUD lawsuit down there.

I have had to pay a fine to the IRS for filing my taxes late. Do you imagine that should bar me from running for president? Your characterization of his motive is the result of TDS.

it means any cash given to the foundation was to be distributed among CHARITIES no matter who gave it. donny doesn't get to be an indian giver & take it back -- - - first enjoying the tax breaks it gave him, then using it for his personal benefit. once that cash goes into the foundation coffer - - taking it back is stealing. too bad so sad how the courts thought so too 'eh? hence the fines & therefore the outright BAN imposed that they can be any part of any future charity board or foundation.

Do you really want to go into this? If so, we should talk about the clinton foundation where 90% of contributions went for salaries and expenses (the clinton bank accounts) and only 10% to the needy.

That is a blatant lie

Fits well in this thread

Horseshit. It's not stealing. You can't rob yourself. The courts don't view it as stealing. Otherwise he would be in jail.

you can't indict a sitting prez you stupid fuck. but you sure as shit can fine donny.

done.

or sue him

also done.

& his filthy spawn had to take lessons on how not to steal from people.

Chiefly, Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General in the event he creates a new charity. The settlements also include mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump. Finally, the settlements name the charities that will receive the remaining assets of the Trump Foundation as part of its dissolution.

AG James Secures Court Order Against Donald J. Trump, Trump Children, And Trump Foundation | New York State Attorney General

LOL

Cheating a charity is the moral equivalent of jaywalking
He didn't cheat anyone, you fucking moron.

Charitable contributions went to Trump
Want to talk about Trump U where Trump cheated people out of their life savings?

That's an opinion, not a fact.

The charitable contributions came from Trump.

dance little monkey dance...........

LOL

ya he did. the ruling said so. $2,000,000.00 worth of guilt imposed. neener neener ha ha HA.
Who did he cheat?

As part of a resolution of the lawsuit announced on November 7th, Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities. Those charities are Army Emergency Relief, the Children’s Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Additionally, Trump was forced to reimburse his namesake foundation $11,525 for sports paraphernalia and champagne purchased at a charity gala, which was added to $1,797,598.30 already in the foundation’s bank account. The combined $1,809,123.30 was split evenly and recently transferred to the eight agreed upon charities. Each charity ended up receiving a total of $476,140.41.

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation, and agreed to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General, in the event he creates a new charity. The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

So, when our President found that one embassy attack was not enough justification to kill Soliemani, he claimed there were FOUR embassies planned to be attacked

Trumps own Defense Secretary says he had no knowledge of such plans

Defense secretary Mark Esper didn't see specific evidence of Iran plot against 4 US embassies

Mark Esper didn't see specific evidence of Iran plot on US embassies

So how can we believe ANYTHING our President tells us?

232000.jpg

Horseshit. It's not stealing. You can't rob yourself. The courts don't view it as stealing. Otherwise he would be in jail.

you can't indict a sitting prez you stupid fuck. but you sure as shit can fine donny.

done.

or sue him

also done.

Chiefly, Mr. Trump admits to personally misusing funds at the Trump Foundation, and agrees to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General in the event he creates a new charity. The settlements also include mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump. Finally, the settlements name the charities that will receive the remaining assets of the Trump Foundation as part of its dissolution.

AG James Secures Court Order Against Donald J. Trump, Trump Children, And Trump Foundation | New York State Attorney General
It's not a criminal violation, you brain damaged twat. It's purely a regulatory violation. it's the equivalent of not mowing the grass on your vacant lot. No matter how hard you try, you can't fool anyone who has two brain cells to rub together.

I've already admitted, I can't come up with any lies by Trump. Donald J Trump never lies, and is the most honest person in the history of historical histories.

When Donald Trump says something, it is literal and clear and honest, with no bullshit or hyperbole or distortion. What this man says is gospel.

You got me. There ya go.

translation: I can't come up with any so I made a joke :5_1_12024:

you know what else is funny? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting sued & paying out $25,000,000.00 for fraud!!!! isn't that hilarious???????????????? i mean nobody could possibly CONnect the dots between fraud & lying, right!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course not!!!!

AND guess what?????

paying a $2,000,000.00 dollar fine for taking money in 'donations' for a 'charitable' foundation, to be given to CHARITIES, but instead using that cash as a personal piggy bank & spending them thar donations on a personal presidential campaign is not akin to lying either!!!! nope! no sireeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it's funny as hell, ain't it?????

:113:
Why are you so upset at Bill Gates, Wells-Fargo and JP Morgan Chase?
I bet your bank lies all the time; when are you going to put your money in your mattress?

get back to me when that makes any sense.
You must be pretty ignorant to not know how many people and institutions are sued all the time.

they aren't occupying the white house.

LOL

ya he did. the ruling said so. $2,000,000.00 worth of guilt imposed. neener neener ha ha HA.
Who did he cheat?

As part of a resolution of the lawsuit announced on November 7th, Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities. Those charities are Army Emergency Relief, the Children’s Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Additionally, Trump was forced to reimburse his namesake foundation $11,525 for sports paraphernalia and champagne purchased at a charity gala, which was added to $1,797,598.30 already in the foundation’s bank account. The combined $1,809,123.30 was split evenly and recently transferred to the eight agreed upon charities. Each charity ended up receiving a total of $476,140.41.

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation, and agreed to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General, in the event he creates a new charity. The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General
Are you really trying to turn this piddly-ass shit into some kind of major scandal? All you are doing is showing how desperate you are.

he initially denied access to the gang of eight - who have the same/highest security clearances as donny. except for his butt buddy, ms lindsey who most likely pushed him into this clusterfuck, along with pompeo.
Can't trust liberals, they would warn Iran.

hmmm interesting that iran warned iraq so they could warn us. donny still hasn't coughed up any legit reason for calling it an 'imminent' threat'... & i while i enjoy relying on the constitution, you are relying on a flawed man baby.

Last edited:

fake news.

done.

or sue him

also done.

It's not a criminal violation, you brain damaged twat. It's purely a regulatory violation. it's the equivalent of not mowing the grass on your vacant lot. No matter how hard you try, you can't fool anyone who has two brain cells to rub together.
Many people are in prison for stealing less than $2 million

Forum List

Back