What has happened to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?
Can you name anything good done by the people who received packages?

You do realize this is mild.

This is NOT the sh1t hitting the FAN YET.

Why not check out Poland WW2 for multIculturalism great failure.

Everybody was killing their neighbors over ethnicity.

Germans living in Poland were killing their neighbors in Poland as this instigated Bromberg Massacre & local Germans in Poland were killing Poles in Operatipn Tannenberg.

Jews / Belarussians living in Poland were killing their Polish neighbors ib the Skidel Revolt & the Massacre if Brzostowica.

Ukrainians living in Poland were killing their Polish neighbors in Wolyn Massacre.

Lithuainians were killing their Polish neighbors in the Ponary Massacre.

Following WW2 Jews like Jakub Berman & Salomon Morel killed thousands of Poled & vice versa in the Kielce Pogrom.
Not sure it is comparable. The US has a long history of multiculturalism and immigration that formed us as a nation. Europe on the other hand has a long history of conquests, programs, wars and religious divisions leading to war.
Our country DOS NOT have a long history of Multiculturalism. Until recent times, it was a melting pot society.

Good grief, anybody who paid attention to civics in middle school knows that.
Actually, we have a history of xenophobia towards the latest group of immigrants.....until the next generation and the next group of immigrants.
True, xenophobia an anti immigrant has a long history here. The group identity might change over the decades, but there rhetoric remains the same.
Anti immigrant? I haven’t heard anyone say they were against immigration.

I’m thinking you meant to say illegal immigrants. Am I right? :)
---------------------------- no one asked me so i am just chiming in to say that i am TOTALLY against all immigration into the USA. USA with at least 310 million census counted residents plus millions of illegal aliens in the USA needs no more imported people . ------------- just a comment and declaration !!

Really? That is the best you got? It is illegal to send those items through the mail. It is against the law to intimidate, assault or threaten in this manner. Wrong is wrong period. Placing yourself as judge of morality is probably not a great move either.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?
started with talk radio but the hatred bloomed in to fruition with the Internet and Social media, and the spreading of lies created, as truth.

no one is turning their cheek, or walking an extra mile with their adversary, as Christ TAUGHT.

It is not a lie that "they" spent $21T over, no end in sight. They have unlimited Golden pensions. They produce almost nothing (slowly at that!) and they party 24-7 on my/our labors.

"truth" the MSM also hides this from the masses. A very few report true facts and figures.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

You do realize this is mild.

This is NOT the sh1t hitting the FAN YET.

Why not check out Poland WW2 for multIculturalism great failure.

Everybody was killing their neighbors over ethnicity.

Germans living in Poland were killing their neighbors in Poland as this instigated Bromberg Massacre & local Germans in Poland were killing Poles in Operatipn Tannenberg.

Jews / Belarussians living in Poland were killing their Polish neighbors ib the Skidel Revolt & the Massacre if Brzostowica.

Ukrainians living in Poland were killing their Polish neighbors in Wolyn Massacre.

Lithuainians were killing their Polish neighbors in the Ponary Massacre.

Following WW2 Jews like Jakub Berman & Salomon Morel killed thousands of Poled & vice versa in the Kielce Pogrom.
Not sure it is comparable. The US has a long history of multiculturalism and immigration that formed us as a nation. Europe on the other hand has a long history of conquests, programs, wars and religious divisions leading to war.

Uh.... Poland was about 60 - 70% ethnically Polish in the 1930's, MUCH like the USA Is 60 - 70% White..... This does seem to be the BREAKING POINT people start shuffling for power, and control over the nation between Minority & Majority at around this figure it seems.

Actually, Poland & NOT the USA were the forebearers of European"Multiculturalism" & "Religious Freedoms"

Warsaw Confederation - Wikipedia

Original act of the Warsaw Confederation
The Warsaw Confederation, signed on 28 January 1573 by the Polish national assembly (sejm konwokacyjny) in Warsaw, was the first European act granting religious freedoms. It was an important development in the history of Poland and Lithuania that extended religious tolerance to nobility and free persons within the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth[1] and is considered the formal beginning of religious freedom in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Although it did not prevent all conflict based on religion, it did make the Commonwealth a much safer and more tolerant place than most of contemporaneous Europe, especially during the subsequent Thirty Years' War.[2]

Statute of Kalisz - Wikipedia

The General Charter of Jewish Liberties known as the Statute of Kalisz, and as the Kalisz Privilege, was issued by the Duke of Greater PolandBoleslaus the Pious on September 8, 1264 in Kalisz.

The statute granted Jews unprecedented legal rights in Europe, including exclusive jurisdiction over Jewish matters to Jewish courts, and established a separate tribunal for other criminal matters involving Christians and Jews. The statute was ratified by subsequent Polish Kings: Casimir III of Poland in 1334, Casimir IV of Poland in 1453, and Sigismund I of Poland in 1539.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
started with talk radio but the hatred bloomed in to fruition with the Internet and Social media, and the spreading of lies created, as truth.

no one is turning their cheek, or walking an extra mile with their adversary, as Christ TAUGHT.
----------------------------------------- thats not REQUIRED Care4 .

We closed the asylums, and involuntary commitment is difficult these days. After all, "crazy people have rights too".
Every one of the perps was on police radar.

I have to agree with this........
Political Correctness is not a solution to the very real fact that there are indeed many very sick people in society.

PC is nothing but a tool to suppress free speech and punish those they don't agree with

It's dangerous
just the OPPOSITE

PC, controls hate speech, hatred, and lies from promulgating so easily.....

the elimination of being PC, is what we have now... no holds barred,

and what helped promote as normal, the hate filled conspiracies the wanna be bomber and the mass murderer, believed.

Really? That is the best you got? It is illegal to send those items through the mail. It is against the law to intimidate, assault or threaten in this manner. Wrong is wrong period. Placing yourself as judge of morality is probably not a great move either.
So you can not name even one good thing done by the people who received the packages.

Gotcha

We closed the asylums, and involuntary commitment is difficult these days. After all, "crazy people have rights too".

Political Correctness is not a solution to the very real fact that there are indeed many very sick people in society.

PC is nothing but a tool to suppress free speech and punish those they don't agree with

It's dangerous
just the OPPOSITE

and what helped promote as normal, the hate filled conspiracies the wanna be bomber and the mass murderer, believed.

Mhm....i forget the man's name who was forced out of his job over something his father said decades ago.

That's dangerous and fucking wrong

It's dangerous
just the OPPOSITE

Furthermore who decides what hate speech is? Mob rule? The left seems to favor that

It's dangerous
just the OPPOSITE

This phony pre-election "Bomber" may have sought 3-hots and a cot vs.Living in his van (so I heard?) and pulled a prank? Just a thought I had. Jail is certain. Living in your car is rough. As-is trying to get any GOVT help.

:talktothehand:

Just shut yer little pie hole there, buckaroo. That is an issue and people might have to actually do something about that or at least focus on achievable things. :11_2_1043:

It's dangerous
just the OPPOSITE

Furthermore who decides what hate speech is? Mob rule? The left seems to favor that

I would say whomever is in political power. And that is dangerous.

It's dangerous
just the OPPOSITE

I would say whomever is in political power. And that is dangerous.
The democratic party considers the statement (children have the right to live and pursue happiness) to be hate speech. All democrats want to do is kill children, are child killers due free speech...………..

Not in a sane world

Things will improve when the left learns to accept the things they can’t change.

This all started before Trump was elected. I’m confident things will improve as Trump continues to repair the damage caused by obama.
What is it that can't change?
It’s looking like your brain might be malfunctioning. Try smacking your head against a wall and let us know if it helps.
I have a valid question here....what is it that can't change?

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

Absolute poppycock. It started with Progressive infiltration into our systems of education and government.
How dare they teach us that homosexuals have rights to.

We're on it right now, Coyote. Social media and anonymous sites are giving people a chance to nurture their hate. This country has made a poor choice with its interpretation of the 1st Amendment, as well, and allows speech that is way outside the realm of acceptable discourse. Put the two together and you've got.....this past week.

So Comrade, just to be clear, you are openly calling for the revocation of the First Amendment?

NOW I get what the grand plan behind the Sayoc scam is.
"Comrade"......see?

:talktothehand:

Just shut yer little pie hole there, buckaroo. That is an issue and people might have to actually do something about that or at least focus on achievable things. :11_2_1043:

Wonder if they have free internet in Physc detention so wacko USMB commee filthy lying leftist pinko scum will continue to spew nonsense following capture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back