What Have You Done?

TODAYS KKK is exclusively Republican
/-----/ DemocRATS own the KKK, always have always will. Deal with it.
View attachment 153521
Why do you dunces always need to use photoshopped fake photos to lamely try to make your point?
They have a ridiculous talking point for everything... And that is all.

I document, link and source everything I post.

Don't you wish you could say that, blanko?

Links to hack fake news sites doesn't legitimatize anything . Try having your own opinion for once .

Everything I post is my opinion, you dunce.

opinion
:a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter
Definition of OPINION

Is English a second language for you?
Do you have a first language?

...agreed to children born out of wedlock...

Wait.

What do you propose is done about this?

C'mon....you know what I'm going to do: just as I always have: Use my bully pulpit to educate folks like you.

“The strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison, is that they were raised by a single parent”.
C.C. Harper and S.S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration”, Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Assoc., San Francisco, CA, 1998

In 1996, 70% of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long sentences, were raised by single mothers. Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, NO.6, June, 1997

72% of juvenile murderers, and 60% of rapists came from single mother homes.
Chuck Colson, “How Shall We Live?” Tyndale House , 2004, p.323

70% of teen births occur to girls in single mother homes.
David T. Lykken, “Reconstructing Fathers”, American Psychologist 55, 681,681, 2000

70% of drop-outs, and 70% of teen suicides come from single mother homes.
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents,” IMPRIMIS 26, N0. 6, June 1997

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes.
Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

“Girls raised without fathers are more sexually promiscuous, and more likely to end up divorced.”
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, No.6, June, 1997

“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.”
Progressive Policy Institute, 1990, quoted by David Blankenhorn, “Fatherless America: Confronting Our Most Urgent Social Problem,” New York, Harper Perennial, 1996, p.31

63% of all youth suicides,
70% of all teen pregnancies,
71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers,
80% of all prison inmates, and
90% of all homeless and runaway children came from single mother homes.
Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007
Mona Charen, “More Good News Than Bad?”, Washington Times, Mar.16, 2001 (citing Bill Bennett, “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators: American society at the end of the 20th Century., New York, Broadway Books, 1994)

Children brought up in single mother homes are:
5 times more likely to commit suicide,
9 times more likely to drop out of high school,
10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances,
14 times more likely to commit rape,
20 times more likely to end up in prison,
32 times more likely to run away from home.
Chuck Eddy, “The Daddy Shady Show”, Village Voice, Dec. 31, 2002

“America has more than twice as many teenage births as other developed nations.”
Isabel V.Sawhill, to House Committee on Ways and Means, Subcommittee on Human Resources, June 29, 1999

86% of American teen births are out of wedlock.
Dr. David Popenoe, “The Future of Marriage In America”, Rutgers Univ., The National Marriage Project, 2007

600,000 out of wedlock births in 1979.
Patrick Fagan and William H.G.Fitzgerald, “Why Serious Welfare Reform Must Include Serious Adoption Reform. Heritage Foundation Reports, July 27, 1995

Less than 1% of children born to never married women were placed for adoption from 1989 to 1995.
U.S. DHHS, Child Welfare Information Gateway, “Voluntary Relinquishment For Adoption, Numbers and trends, 2005

My mission is education, and my record is 100% accuracy.

Any questions?
Why do you oppose abortion and birth control given the above?

Why do you endorse the taking of innocent life?
Didn't you read what you just posted? According to you they will grow up to be murderers, rapists, dropouts, addicts, teen suicides, or teen mothers repeating the cycle.

...agreed to children born out of wedlock...

Wait.

C'mon....you know what I'm going to do: just as I always have: Use my bully pulpit to educate folks like you.

“The strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison, is that they were raised by a single parent”.
C.C. Harper and S.S. McLanahan, “Father Absence and Youth Incarceration”, Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Assoc., San Francisco, CA, 1998

In 1996, 70% of inmates in state juvenile detention centers serving long sentences, were raised by single mothers. Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, NO.6, June, 1997

David T. Lykken, “Reconstructing Fathers”, American Psychologist 55, 681,681, 2000

Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents,” IMPRIMIS 26, N0. 6, June 1997

70% of runaways, 70% of juvenile delinquents, and 70% of Child murderers, come from single mother homes.
Richard E. Redding, “It’s Really About Sex”, Duke Univ. Journal of Gender Law and Policy, Jan.1, 2008

“Girls raised without fathers are more sexually promiscuous, and more likely to end up divorced.”
Wade Horn, “Why There Is No Substitute For Parents”, IMPRIMIS 26, No.6, June, 1997

“After controlling for single motherhood, the difference between black and white crime rates disappeared.”
Progressive Policy Institute, 1990, quoted by David Blankenhorn, “Fatherless America: Confronting Our Most Urgent Social Problem,” New York, Harper Perennial, 1996, p.31

Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007
Mona Charen, “More Good News Than Bad?”, Washington Times, Mar.16, 2001 (citing Bill Bennett, “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators: American society at the end of the 20th Century., New York, Broadway Books, 1994)

“America has more than twice as many teenage births as other developed nations.”
Isabel V.Sawhill, to House Committee on Ways and Means, Subcommittee on Human Resources, June 29, 1999

Dr. David Popenoe, “The Future of Marriage In America”, Rutgers Univ., The National Marriage Project, 2007

Patrick Fagan and William H.G.Fitzgerald, “Why Serious Welfare Reform Must Include Serious Adoption Reform. Heritage Foundation Reports, July 27, 1995

Less than 1% of children born to never married women were placed for adoption from 1989 to 1995.
U.S. DHHS, Child Welfare Information Gateway, “Voluntary Relinquishment For Adoption, Numbers and trends, 2005

Any questions?

Didn't you read what you just posted? According to you they will grow up to be murderers, rapists, dropouts, addicts, teen suicides, or teen mothers repeating the cycle.

Is it possible that you are so stupid you can't see any difference between innocent unborn, guilty of no crime or misdemeanor....

....and actual criminals???

Speak up, you moron!

What gives you the moral right to slaughter the innocent?

View attachment 153521
Shit boi.

You gotta go back 75years for that connection

KKK are Republicans.....NOW
/----/ That's just your wishful thinking. Today the KKK defends confederate statues who memorialize Democrat slave owners. There is no running away from it. Dems own the KKK.
KKK defends Trump

There is no reason to have a KKK around......the Republicans have stolen their platform

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Klan’s California chapter and responsible for recruitment in the western United States, is less keen to give Mr Trump the dubious benefit of his support.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show.

The KKK leader who says he backs Hillary Clinton

Fake News publicity stunt

The Klan and GOP have the same political platform....Anti-immigrant, anti-muslim, anti-gay
/----/ That is total bull shit oozing out of your hate fill mind. The GOP platform is
Basic Republican Principles

From its inception in 1854 and from its earliest stands against the oppressive institution of slavery, the Republican Party has defined itself as the protector of individual freedom. Today, 140 years later, we, of the WSU College Republicans, reaffirm our commitment as Republicans in the cause of freedom and liberty. And we redirect our course back to the basic tenets of our common Republican philosophy--a philosophy which includes among its components:

1. A Belief in Smaller Government: To preserve the sanctity of liberty of the individual, it is our belief that government must necessarily be limited. Otherwise, the paternalism of the few would restrict the freedom of the many to decide what is best for themselves.
  2. Support of the Federalist System of Government: To bring power closer to the people, it is imperative we restrict the growth of a centralized federal government....States ought to have the power to determine which programs and measures would be most appropriate and fitting for them.
  3. Fiscal Conservatism: In keeping with our desires for the greatest individual liberty, we support policies of limited taxation and government spending.
  4. Strong National Defense: We believe the best way to preserve the peace and protect our national interests abroad comes through a strong national defense.
  5. Individual Liberties and Responsibilities: Along with individual liberties come individual responsibilities and duties. Government must act to preserve freedom, while individuals must exercise their responsibilities to preserve order.
  6. Tolerance, Inclusiveness, and Optimism: We believe in the right of fellow Republicans to disagree on certain matters of principle and policy. We believe in being an open and inclusive party respectful of different points of view. We are indeed a "big-tent" party that offers no "litmus tests" or barriers to entry.

The Republican Oath
I believe that the proper function of government is to do for the people those things that have to be done but cannot be done, or cannot be done as well by individuals, and that the most effective government is government closest to the people.

I believe that good government is based on the individual and that each person's ability, dignity, freedom and responsibility must be honored and recognized.

I believe that free enterprise and the encouragement of individual initiative and incentive have given this nation an economic system second to none.

I believe that sound money policy should be our goal.

I believe in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, age, sex or national origin. I believe that persons with disabilities should be afforded equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity as well.

I believe we must retain those principles worth retaining, yet always be receptive to new ideas with an outlook broad enough to accommodate thoughtful change and varying points of view.

I believe that Americans value and should preserve their feeling of national strength and pride, and at the same time share with people everywhere a desire for peace and freedom and the extension of human rights throughout the world.

Finally, I believe that the Republican Party is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into positive and successful principles of government.

Wait.

Any questions?

Is it possible that you are so stupid you can't see any difference between innocent unborn, guilty of no crime or misdemeanor....

Speak up, you moron!

Me? I'm not out slaughtering anyone. Just trying to square your beliefs here. On the one hand, you claim all these dire things will happen to kids born to single mothers. On the other hand, you don't want to give young, single prospective mothers any options. And once these kids are born, repugs scream to high heaven if any aid is given to them. They are quite happy to build more and more for-profit prisons though.

Any questions?

Speak up, you moron!

Me? I'm not out slaughtering anyone. Just trying to square your beliefs here. On the one hand, you claim all these dire things will happen to kids born to single mothers. On the other hand, you don't want to give young, single prospective mothers any options. And once these kids are born, repugs scream to high heaven if any aid is given to them. They are quite happy to build more and more for-profit prisons though.

It's clear that you have nothing on what passes for a mind, than your right to murder...for no reason other than convenience.

But....Communists, Liberals, Fascists, Nazis....you....have never been other than savages.

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

Any questions?

Speak up, you moron!

/----/ "repugs scream to high heaven if any aid is given to them." Link please.

Speak up, you moron!

Truth means nothing to them....just look at the last two you've responded to.

Speak up, you moron!

Repugs are always trying to gut the social safety net. Repugs call recipients leeches, sponges, etc. They always talk in terms of how much money they cut from welfare, not how many people they help move out of poverty. Probably because they don't move anyone out of poverty, they just make matters worse.

Republicans plan massive cuts to programs for the poor - POLITICO
GOP Wants to Cut $23 Billion From Food Stamps - Roll Call
House GOP wants to gut welfare and raise defense spending more ...
House Republicans Propose Budget With Deep Cuts - The New York ...

Speak up, you moron!

Repugs are always trying to gut the social safety net. Repugs call recipients leeches, sponges, etc. They always talk in terms of how much money they cut from welfare, not how many people they help move out of poverty. Probably because they don't move anyone out of poverty, they just make matters worse.

/—-/ Bill Clintoon signed welfare reform into law and it worked so well Obozo killed it.

Speak up, you moron!

I don't know what 'repugs' are, but if it's a misspelling of Republicans,

a. in 1986, Republicans mandated healthcare for every single person in this nation....legal or not.

b. As early as 1920, Republicans gave extra money to those working individual whose income fell below a certain level....the EITC
  1. In the 1980s, Ronald Reagan supported a big increase in the EITC rate from 10 percent to 14 percent. In 1990, George H.W. Bush supported a further increase.
  2. Despite the exploding cost of the EITC, Republicans in Congress created another tax credit in the 1997 tax bill. The child credit was intended to make it easier for mothers to stay at home and raise their children, rather than work outside the home. Bruce Bartlett - Republicans and the Earned Income Tax Credit

c. In their actions, Republicans honored those who make the effort to take care of themselves, unlike Democrats who work assiduously to keep the poor poor, and keep them voting Democrat.

They have the same plan with respect to illegal aliens, the ones that Hussein Obama told to go and vote.

d. BTW....here are the Liberals/Democrats applauding a child rapist:

f. And here are the Democrats booing God:

Democrats.....the party what has reduced the culture to a cesspool....

.....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???

Speak up, you moron!

/----/ This record shows, in sum, that the Reagan administration did far better for the poor than did the Carter administration. In particular, the economic achievements of black Americans reached all-time highs. Yet this is not the record most people have heard of through the media.
The Rich, the Poor, and Reaganomics | Michael Novak

For example, the number of blacks employed when Carter left office was 9 million; during Reagan’s eight years, this number shot up to 11.4 million. A higher proportion of black adults was then employed than at any time in history.

Partly for this reason, the total income received by the 27 million American blacks, which in 1980 was $191 billion (in constant 1988 dollars), soared in 1988 to $25

9 billion. This sum is larger than the GNP of nearly all of black Africa and, indeed, of all but ten nations in the world.

1. "Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks.

Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

This expansion of federal authority–which Ulysses S. Grant promptly used in 1871 to crush Klan activity in South Carolina and other areas of the South–outraged Democrats and even alarmed many Republicans. From the early 1870s onward, white supremacy gradually reasserted its hold on the South as support for Reconstruction waned; by the end of 1876, the entire South was under Democratic control once again."
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

2. Franklin Roosevelt, Democrat, made his first Supreme Court selection a KKKer, Hugo Black.
"... Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"

3. Bill Clinton, the epitome of the Democrat Party, has been a racist his entire life.
Challenge me to prove that...
...double dog dare ya'....
View attachment 153521
Why do you dunces always need to use photoshopped fake photos to lamely try to make your point?
/----/

HILLARY CLINTON’S LINK TO FORMER KKK LEADER ROBERT BYRD SURFACES AGAIN AFTER CHARLOTTESVILLE

Maybe you should look at what bird did in the 50 years after he was in the KKK, which was basically what you had to do to get elected in West Virginia in 1948. Stupid propaganda, Dupe.

View attachment 153521
/----/

HILLARY CLINTON’S LINK TO FORMER KKK LEADER ROBERT BYRD SURFACES AGAIN AFTER CHARLOTTESVILLE

Maybe you should look at what bird did in the 50 years after he was in the KKK, which was basically what you had to do to get elected in West Virginia in 1948. Stupid propaganda, Dupe.

/----/ Oh saying sorry and spending tax payer money to reassure your re-election makes being in the KKK ok with you? Yet you bash Republicans as running the KKK with no proof what so ever.

View attachment 153521
/----/

/----/ Oh saying sorry and spending tax payer money to reassure your re-election makes being in the KKK ok with you? Yet you bash Republicans as running the KKK with no proof what so ever.

All the southern conservative racists are in the GOP now. End of story, Dupe. And the other conservative racists ignoramuses. LOL

/----/

All the southern conservative racists are in the GOP now. End of story, Dupe. And the other conservative racists ignoramuses. LOL

Gads, are you a dunce.

It's always a quandary trying to determine whether you're more a liar or more a fool.

Here's your lesson for today:

1. First of all, the Democrats didn’t pass the Civil Rights Bill of 1964. That bill, along with every civil rights bill for the preceding century, was supported by substantially more Republicans than Democrats.
2. Second, the South kept voting for Democrats for decades after that 1964 act. And, btw, Democrats continued to win a plurality of votes in southern congressional elections for the next 30 years…right up to 1994. http://www.creators.com/opinion/mic...oised-to-reap-redistricting-rewards-quot.html
a. Between ’48 and ’88, Republicans never won a majority of the Dixiecrat states, outside of two 49-state landslides. Any loses in the South are directly attributable to their championing abortion, gays in the military, Christian-bashing, springing criminals, attacks on guns, dovish foreign policy, ‘save the whales/kill the humans environmentalism….certainly not race!
a. Rather than the Republicans winning the Dixiecrat vote, the Dixiecrats simply died out. By contrast, Democrats kept winning the alleged “segregationist” states into the ‘90’s. If states were voting for Goldwater out of racism, what of Carter’s 1976 sweep of all the Goldwater states?
See chapter 12 of "Mugged," by Coulter

Get it?

They were 'Dixiecrats'....not 'Dixiecans'

For example:
  1. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia
2. 1957- Democrat Sam Ervin, another liberal luminary, instrumental in the destruction of anti-communist Republicans Joe McCarthy and Richard Nixon, told his fellow segregationists, and who led the Watergate investigation, said of the 1957 civil rights bill: “We’ve got to give the goddamned ******* something. We’re not gonna be able to get out of here until we’ve got some kind of ****** bill.’ Robert Caro, “Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson,” xv.

3. Here’s what we’re up against: the Washington Post lies outright, describing Senator William Fulbright as “a progressive on racial issues.” Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.

And blanko either lies about it, or is totally clueless, and has never opened a history book in his life.

/----/

Gads, are you a dunce.

It's always a quandary trying to determine whether you're more a liar or more a fool.

1. First of all, the Democrats didn’t pass the Civil Rights Bill of 1964. That bill, along with every civil rights bill for the preceding century, was supported by substantially more Republicans than Democrats.
2. Second, the South kept voting for Democrats for decades after that 1964 act. And, btw, Democrats continued to win a plurality of votes in southern congressional elections for the next 30 years…right up to 1994. http://www.creators.com/opinion/mic...oised-to-reap-redistricting-rewards-quot.html
a. Between ’48 and ’88, Republicans never won a majority of the Dixiecrat states, outside of two 49-state landslides. Any loses in the South are directly attributable to their championing abortion, gays in the military, Christian-bashing, springing criminals, attacks on guns, dovish foreign policy, ‘save the whales/kill the humans environmentalism….certainly not race!
a. Rather than the Republicans winning the Dixiecrat vote, the Dixiecrats simply died out. By contrast, Democrats kept winning the alleged “segregationist” states into the ‘90’s. If states were voting for Goldwater out of racism, what of Carter’s 1976 sweep of all the Goldwater states?

Get it?

For example:

• 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia
2. 1957- Democrat Sam Ervin, another liberal luminary, instrumental in the destruction of anti-communist Republicans Joe McCarthy and Richard Nixon, told his fellow segregationists, and who led the Watergate investigation, said of the 1957 civil rights bill: “We’ve got to give the goddamned ******* something. We’re not gonna be able to get out of here until we’ve got some kind of ****** bill.’ Robert Caro, “Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson,” xv.

3. Here’s what we’re up against: the Washington Post lies outright, describing Senator William Fulbright as “a progressive on racial issues.” Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.

And blanko either lies about it, or is totally clueless, and has never opened a history book in his life.

Yes, it took a long time for stupid ignorant Southern conservatives to figure out that the GOP has become the racist party... They hated the GOP for the Civil War for a 120 years good riddance... I have a masters in history, you have a masters in total b******* GOP propaganda and spam, Super Dupe.

/----/

/——/ I grew up in the segregated South. You have no idea what the hell you’re talking about.

Gads, are you a dunce.

Get it?

For example:

• 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia

Yes, it took a long time for stupid ignorant Southern conservatives to figure out that the GOP has become the racist party... They hated the GOP for the Civil War for a 120 years good riddance... I have a masters in history, you have a masters in total b******* GOP propaganda and spam, Super Dupe.

You.....Democrats, Liberals, Progressives.....and the throngs of misguided acolytes who never think through what you have agreed to empower.

1. In allowing yourselves to have been tricked into giving power the sinister party in the hope of bettering society, you've done the very opposite: you've poisoned the culture, set one man's hand against the next.
You have reduced the culture to a gutter level, agreed to children born out of wedlock, snuffing out the lives of the unborn, fed a welfare culture that embraces drug and alcohol abuse, crime, violence, recreational sex, illegitimacy, and family breakup.

And poverty remains at close to exactly what it was when the Democrat 'war on poverty' began....$22 trillion ago.

2. The central truth is that Leftist doctrine eschews religion and morality, and makes no differentiation between humans and every other form of life.
There is no morality. No care or concern for other, or for life. Nor is any required. This is the gift of the Enlightenment, with its view to replacing religion with science, with reason. Here it is today, explained not by Jack London, but by former Obama czar Steven Rattner:
“Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget.”
Opinion | Health Care Reform Beyond Obamacare

To put it more directly:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

3. Here, the beating heart of the Democrat Party: "In this particular idea of the Enlightenment, the need to change human nature, and to eliminate customs and traditions, to remake established institutions, to do away with all inequalities in order to bring man closer to the state, which was the expression of the general will." Talmon, “Origins of Totalitarian Democracy,” p. 3-7

4. You elected....twice....a rapist and convicted perjurer and low-life who forced this upon the nation:
"Sexual definitions, the researchers hypothesized, were inevitably shaped by President Clinton’s famous “I did not have sexual relations with that woman” statement and the ensuing national discussion.

“Like President Clinton, adolescents and young adults often interpret these words with a degree of latitude, depending on whether they want to maintain an image of being sexually experienced or inexperienced,” the report explained.

“Unlike respondents in the previous samples, our respondents were adolescents after the Clinton-Lewinsky era, which our comparisons of data over time suggest may have been a turning point in conceptualizations of oral-genital contact. The dramatic and sudden shift in attitudes toward oral-genital contact can therefore be termed the Clinton-Lewinsky effect.”
'Clinton-Lewinsky Effect': Study Shows Students' Changing Views Of Oral Sex | HuffPost

Democrats, Liberals, Progressives......what have you done?

if you really wanted an answer to those questions, you wouldn't approach the subject like an igornant wing nut.

and whatever I've done, is more than you've done for anyone in your life

thanks for playing

Forum List

Back