What Have You Done?

The liberal founders collectivized the country under a federal government. And they gave congress the power to legislate commerce.

Complete bullshit. If you want to float a lie, add a bit of fact to it.

The Commerce clause provided the ability to REGULATE interstate commerce due to the fact that no state has authority once goods pass beyond their borders.
It puts truth to the lie that this country was founded on the principle of free markets.

I'm not the correct one to try doublethink newspeak on, Comrade.

The federal government was set up in the Constitution as the ARBITER of disputes between the many states. The Commerce Clause is nothing more than naming this fact.

Your attempt to rewrite history, erase fact and replace it with Marxists bullshit is rejected.
Congress was given the power to regulate (set the rules) commerce (the exchange of goods) between the states. Not a free market by definition.

Again. you assume I am as ignorant as the general Stalinist;

{
Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3, of the Constitution empowers Congress "to regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among several States, and with the Indian Tribes." The term commerce as used in the Constitution means business or commercial exchanges in any and all of its forms between citizens of different states, including purely social communications between citizens of different states by telegraph, telephone, or radio, and the mere passage of persons from one state to another for either business or pleasure.

Intrastate, or domestic, commerce is trade that occurs solely within the geographic borders of one state. As it does not move across state lines, intrastate commerce is subject to the exclusive control of the state.

Interstate commerce, or commerce among the several states, is the free exchange of commodities between citizens of different states across state lines. Commerce with foreign nations occurs between citizens of the United States and citizens or subjects of foreign governments and, either immediately or at some stage of its progress, is extraterritorial. Commerce with Indian tribes refers to traffic or commercial exchanges involving both the United States and American Indians.

The Commerce Clause was designed to eliminate an intense rivalry between the groups of those states that had tremendous commercial advantage as a result of their proximity to a major harbor, and those states that were not near a harbor. That disparity was the source of constant economic battles among the states. The exercise by Congress of its regulatory power has increased steadily with the growth and expansion of industry and means of transportation.}

Commerce Clause

Your attempt to alter reality in favor of your evil goals is rejected.
You're attempting to erect a straw man. I'm not arguing about government expansion of powers. That's a different argument.

All I said was, that Congress was given the authority to set the rules of the market between the States. Are you disputing that?

You proved your own ignorance.

Let's leave that up to the readers of our individual posts....'kay?
I fully understand your uneasiness with entertaining a discussion on this subject.

Why on EARTH would SHE be uneasy, Comrade?
Cognitive dissonance

You are dodging.

She has taken you to the woodshed repeatedly. Stalinism cannot survive a sober examination. Your party depend on ignorance and apathy among the democrat sheep to further the Stalinist goals you promote. Ignorance is what you seek to promote and indeed the ONLY means you have to furthering your goals.
It was she who refused to entertain the discussion.

1. "Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks.

Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

This expansion of federal authority–which Ulysses S. Grant promptly used in 1871 to crush Klan activity in South Carolina and other areas of the South–outraged Democrats and even alarmed many Republicans. From the early 1870s onward, white supremacy gradually reasserted its hold on the South as support for Reconstruction waned; by the end of 1876, the entire South was under Democratic control once again."
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

2. Franklin Roosevelt, Democrat, made his first Supreme Court selection a KKKer, Hugo Black.
"... Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"

3. Bill Clinton, the epitome of the Democrat Party, has been a racist his entire life.
Challenge me to prove that...
...double dog dare ya'....
TODAYS KKK is exclusively Republican
/-----/ DemocRATS own the KKK, always have always will. Deal with it.
View attachment 153521
Why do you dunces always need to use photoshopped fake photos to lamely try to make your point?
They have a ridiculous talking point for everything... And that is all.
/----/

HILLARY CLINTON’S LINK TO FORMER KKK LEADER ROBERT BYRD SURFACES AGAIN AFTER CHARLOTTESVILLE

And more recently, in 2008, her husband, the personification of the Democrat Party, wistfully opined this...

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'"
Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

On numerous occasions, I have asked Leftists to challenge me on this: Bill Clinton has always been a racist....

...none has ever taken up the challenge.

1. "Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks.

Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

This expansion of federal authority–which Ulysses S. Grant promptly used in 1871 to crush Klan activity in South Carolina and other areas of the South–outraged Democrats and even alarmed many Republicans. From the early 1870s onward, white supremacy gradually reasserted its hold on the South as support for Reconstruction waned; by the end of 1876, the entire South was under Democratic control once again."

2. Franklin Roosevelt, Democrat, made his first Supreme Court selection a KKKer, Hugo Black.
"... Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"

3. Bill Clinton, the epitome of the Democrat Party, has been a racist his entire life.
View attachment 153521
Shit boi.

You gotta go back 75years for that connection

KKK are Republicans.....NOW
/----/ That's just your wishful thinking. Today the KKK defends confederate statues who memorialize Democrat slave owners. There is no running away from it. Dems own the KKK.
KKK defends Trump

There is no reason to have a KKK around......the Republicans have stolen their platform

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Klan’s California chapter and responsible for recruitment in the western United States, is less keen to give Mr Trump the dubious benefit of his support.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show.

The KKK leader who says he backs Hillary Clinton

Let's leave that up to the readers of our individual posts....'kay?
I fully understand your uneasiness with entertaining a discussion on this subject.

Cognitive dissonance

You are dodging.

She has taken you to the woodshed repeatedly. Stalinism cannot survive a sober examination. Your party depend on ignorance and apathy among the democrat sheep to further the Stalinist goals you promote. Ignorance is what you seek to promote and indeed the ONLY means you have to furthering your goals.

Odd, I find the conversation highly entertaining... If perhaps not a bit sad.

Cognitive dissonance

You are dodging.

What discussion? You idiots refuse to partake. I know reason why. And yes, it is funny, and more than a little sad (pathetic).

Cognitive dissonance

You are dodging.

What discussion? You idiots refuse to partake. I know reason why. And yes, it is funny, and more than a little sad (pathetic).

Quite the contrary, I have engages you in fairly deep conversations on many occasions.

Cognitive dissonance

You are dodging.

You are truly as dumb as asphalt.

Let me spoon-feed you the facts of life: I construct a thread with a particular point to be made.
And....same is accomplished via links, quotes and documentation.

When you voluntarily subscribe to same, I will decide whether your post conforms to my aims: I decide whether to allow you to change the subject or not.

As far as you influencing the direction I take…I am immovable, like General Jackson’s Virginians at First Manassas: a veritable stone wall.

If you only had an acquaintance with history…you’d understand that.

Consider yourself dismissed.

Cognitive dissonance

You are dodging.

You are truly as dumb as asphalt.

Let me spoon-feed you the facts of life: I construct a thread with a particular point to be made.
And....same is accomplished via links, quotes and documentation.

When you voluntarily subscribe to same, I will decide whether your post conforms to my aims: I decide whether to allow you to change the subject or not.

As far as you influencing the direction I take…I am immovable, like General Jackson’s Virginians at First Manassas: a veritable stone wall.

If you only had an acquaintance with history…you’d understand that.

Consider yourself dismissed.
I was much more succinct.

View attachment 153521
Shit boi.

/----/ That's just your wishful thinking. Today the KKK defends confederate statues who memorialize Democrat slave owners. There is no running away from it. Dems own the KKK.
KKK defends Trump

There is no reason to have a KKK around......the Republicans have stolen their platform

The KKK supported Hillary, Shitflinger.

You know this, but you virtually always lie.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Fat Donnie's father was a member of the KKK

Cognitive dissonance

You are dodging.

Quite the contrary, I have engages you in fairly deep conversations on many occasions.
You have indeed.

View attachment 153521
Shit boi.

KKK defends Trump

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Klan’s California chapter and responsible for recruitment in the western United States, is less keen to give Mr Trump the dubious benefit of his support.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show.

The KKK leader who says he backs Hillary Clinton

Fake News publicity stunt

The Klan and GOP have the same political platform....Anti-immigrant, anti-muslim, anti-gay

My mission is education, and my record is 100% accuracy.

Any questions?
Why are you wrong so often?

Why don't you prove she's wrong?
I refuted both of these points in this very thread. Pay attention.
It would help if I posted them.
The classical liberals, the Founders, or, what are called conservatives today....created the nation based on individualism, free markets

View attachment 153521
Why do you dunces always need to use photoshopped fake photos to lamely try to make your point?

I document, link and source everything I post.

Don't you wish you could say that, blanko?

Links to hack fake news sites doesn't legitimatize anything . Try having your own opinion for once .

View attachment 153521

I document, link and source everything I post.

Don't you wish you could say that, blanko?

Links to hack fake news sites doesn't legitimatize anything . Try having your own opinion for once .

Sure, try having facts for once.

Forum List

Back