What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump:
"If you are smuggling a child then we will prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you as required by law," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday at a law enforcement conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. "If you don't like that, then don't smuggle children over our border."

Administration officials explained that the goal of the program is 100 percent prosecution of all who enter the U.S. illegally. When adults are prosecuted and jailed, their children will be separated from them, just as would happen for a U.S. citizen convicted and jailed.

Anguish at Southwest border as more immigrant children are separated from parents
The Trump administration's willingness to take children from their parents has raised concerns about how far authorities should go to stem unauthorized border crossings and what human cost is acceptable in the name of border security and immigration control.

"There is something terrible happening here that Americans would not support if they understood it," said F. Scott McCown, director of the Children’s Rights Clinic at the University of Texas at Austin School of Law.

I don't care how much you hate illegal immigrants this is EVIL. You are punishing the children. It's abhorrant and wrong and inexcusable. I hope they rot in hell for this. 700 children so far have been seperated from the only family they know and lost to our often incompetent and mismanaged child care system. I fail to see how any parent could support actions like these.

When parents are held for prosecution, their children are turned over to the Office of Refugee Resettlement, part of the Department of Health and Human Services. The children are then designated as "unaccompanied minors," and the government tries to connect them to family members who are already in the U.S. Until then, children wait in shelters or are sent to federally contracted foster homes, often without parents being told exactly where they are, immigration advocates said.

It may soon become even more difficult to place children with relatives. The Department of Homeland Security is proposing immigration checks be done on all people in a household who may take in these "unaccompanied" children, which means relatives who are undocumented may be less likely to come forward.

In the meantime, space in shelters and foster homes is limited; The Washington Post reported the administration plans to open facilities at military bases to house some of the separated children.

Yes, this is terrible. I think I know of a solution though: If you have children, STF away from our borders.
God you people are stupid. Her point is about the kids who didn’t choose to be smuggled over the border.

The parents made the choice,it's on them.

"If you are smuggling a child then we will prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you as required by law," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday at a law enforcement conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. "If you don't like that, then don't smuggle children over our border."

Administration officials explained that the goal of the program is 100 percent prosecution of all who enter the U.S. illegally. When adults are prosecuted and jailed, their children will be separated from them, just as would happen for a U.S. citizen convicted and jailed.

Anguish at Southwest border as more immigrant children are separated from parents
The Trump administration's willingness to take children from their parents has raised concerns about how far authorities should go to stem unauthorized border crossings and what human cost is acceptable in the name of border security and immigration control.

"There is something terrible happening here that Americans would not support if they understood it," said F. Scott McCown, director of the Children’s Rights Clinic at the University of Texas at Austin School of Law.

I don't care how much you hate illegal immigrants this is EVIL. You are punishing the children. It's abhorrant and wrong and inexcusable. I hope they rot in hell for this. 700 children so far have been seperated from the only family they know and lost to our often incompetent and mismanaged child care system. I fail to see how any parent could support actions like these.

When parents are held for prosecution, their children are turned over to the Office of Refugee Resettlement, part of the Department of Health and Human Services. The children are then designated as "unaccompanied minors," and the government tries to connect them to family members who are already in the U.S. Until then, children wait in shelters or are sent to federally contracted foster homes, often without parents being told exactly where they are, immigration advocates said.

It may soon become even more difficult to place children with relatives. The Department of Homeland Security is proposing immigration checks be done on all people in a household who may take in these "unaccompanied" children, which means relatives who are undocumented may be less likely to come forward.

In the meantime, space in shelters and foster homes is limited; The Washington Post reported the administration plans to open facilities at military bases to house some of the separated children.

Yes, this is terrible. I think I know of a solution though: If you have children, STF away from our borders.
God you people are stupid. Her point is about the kids who didn’t choose to be smuggled over the border.

You mean just like the children of incarcerated bank robbers...and how the piece of shit parents forfeited them to the system by way of their own actions?
So you’re equating bank robbers to people who want a better life for their children by crossing a border? God you’re fucking stupid.

The bank robber wants the same thing.

You mean just like the children of incarcerated bank robbers...and how the piece of shit parents forfeited them to the system by way of their own actions?
So you’re equating bank robbers to people who want a better life for their children by crossing a border? God you’re fucking stupid.

I think illegals are far worse actually.
Federal criminality = Federal criminal
What else can I teach you Loon?

Right, in your crazy world illegal immigration is worse than murder.

What about all of the American citizens that are killed by illegals?
Those dont matter?

I think illegals are far worse actually.
Federal criminality = Federal criminal
What else can I teach you Loon?
Perhaps you could teach yourself about basic human decency and the grey morality of the law. It’s not like you give a shit about Wall Street execs for going unpunished with their past corporate crime. You would rather whine about illegal immigration like a little bitch.

Oh the LefTard logic...
Try to excuse criminality with other criminality...GAY!
“Grey morality of the law”
WTF is that...you Loons sit around in a circle jerk coming up with the craziest bunch of bullshit...hahaha
Lol god you are stupid. This isn’t hard to figure out. Should we treat someone who steals a candy bar like someone who raped someone? Obviously not. It’s amazing I have to walk you through this.

The cost of just one illegal would buy a shit ton of candy bars.

Hey COYOTE , as to your question , what would YOU do regarding human cost and concerning these aliens and spawn invading USA Borders and Country Coyote ??

You don't punish children for the acts of their parents, period. That includes low-income American kids.

And I'd like to know why we keep ignoring the root problem of all this: The countries directly to our South are so horrible and corrupt, that not only are people desperate to escape them, but their own LEADERS are more than willing to HELP escape them while they blame US.

Why is this root cause never in this conversation? No perceived political advantage for either tribe?

I don't think most ever denied they are shithole countries. Which is exactly why we don't want those people here, they will make this country a shithole, too. Just look at their voting patterns, IQ and the fact that they committed a crime.

It's their fault that the child gets punished, if they are willing to risk it, not our problem. Otherwise, everyone will be coming in with their child.

People who come asking for asylum are NOT committing a crime and as such should not be treated as criminals.

Asylum seekers.....the new illegal immigrant.

Bank robbery is a felony.

Being here illegally is one misdemeanor count. Parents who have completed their sentence should be reunited with their children.

Bank robbery is a felony.

Being here illegally is one misdemeanor count. Parents who have completed their sentence should be reunited with their children.

In mexico.

"...those children had arrived alone at the Southwest border — without their parents. Most of them are from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, and were fleeing drug cartels, gang violence and domestic abuse, according to government data." And a lot of them are gang members themselves.

"...the department’s office of refugee resettlement began voluntarily making the calls as a 30-day follow-up to make sure that the children and their sponsors did not require additional services. Those calls, which the office does not view as required, Mr. Hargan said, are now “being used to confuse and spread misinformation.”

In many cases, the statement said, sponsors cannot be reached because “they themselves are illegal aliens and do not want to be reached by federal authorities.”
Did the Trump Administration Separate Immigrant Children From Parents and Lose Them?

The left has trafficked gang members and criminals into the US, and now that they've *disappeared* they want to blame Trump?

Fucking ludicrous.

What happens is people show up with kids that aren't theirs, or that they're using as mules, and we remove the kids for their own safety.

Of course the left doesn't like that. Children are disposable, and are supposed to be used by adults to get over the border. The left embraces trafficking, and is going to squawk when you protect children. They always have.

“As required by law, D.H.S. must protect the best interests of minor children crossing our borders, and occasionally this results in separating children from an adult they are traveling with if we cannot ascertain the parental relationship, or if we think the child is otherwise in danger,”

Hundreds of Immigrant Children Have Been Taken From Parents at U.S. Border

They are fleeing gang violence all right. They are fleeing retaliation for their own violence. The gang cartels are their sons, husbands, brothers uncles and increasingly sisters. The women might be fleeing domestic abuse but only temporarily. They will soon apply for family reunification.

Send them back. All of them.

The left engages in human trafficking, then squawks if someone dares to protect the children of the traffickers they want to subsidize...

"... migrants have admitted they brought their children not only to remove them from danger in such places as Central America and Africa, but because they believed it would cause the authorities to release them from custody sooner.

'Others have admitted to posing falsely with children who are not their own, and Border Patrol officials say that such instances of fraud are increasing."

"...some migrants were using children as “human shields” in order to get out of immigration custody faster.

“It makes no sense at all for the government to just accept these attempts at fraud,” Ms. Vaughan said. “If it appears that the child is being used in this way, it is in the best interest of the child to be kept separately from the parent, for the parent to be prosecuted, because it’s a crime and it’s one that has to be deterred and prosecuted.”

so why weren't you as outraged at obammy? he did the same thing.

And I guess you think it's good parenting to use children as shields.

Fucking morons who encourage and defend human trafficking, who support the idea of human traffickers moving back and forth across the border, who are AOK with gang members trotting back and forth at will..are complaining when we try to protect the children at the border from them.

What else is new...

Keep in mind..all this whining about how children are *separated* from the people who are using them to get into the US, who are moving children who are purchased like animals and sold to the highest bidders in the US...comes from a NYT *investigation*.

The NYT, the mouthpiece for human traffickers in the US.

Also keep in mind Coyote is an apologist for Islam...her friends don't want children seized from traffickers at the border because it interferes with their bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back