What I am now seeing at the grocery store

You should move out of that state. Everything is high as a cat's back in your state. I paid $3.96/Lb for Sam's Classic thick cut ham steaks. $5.87/lb for thick sliced bacon. $1.13/Dozen grade A large eggs and $1.72 for half gallon whole milk. This was Mountain Home, AR at the cleanest Walmart SuperCenter I have ever seen. Oh, and filled up with gas there for $3.39/Gallon.
I would if I could. I have several times. I have moved to Texas, Colorado, Arizona and Nevada. Something has always dragged me back here. Now I seem to have developed this entire family that somehow needs my attention. There is always something I have to do. Some disastrous personal problem that needs fixing.

I buy hams on sale, brah, and freeze it. I shop smart because I was taught to.

In reality, the last ham I got was probably $1.10/lb and it was a "spiral-sliced" ..aw wtf..not maple or honey..some kinda "other" glazed

ham. I paid $10 for a 9 pounder, you do the math.

Watermelon? Roadside vegetable stand or pickup truck dude that gathered some.

That was some good ham. I think it was "pecan-glazed". I throw that crap out anyway and smoke it. :auiqs.jpg:

I smoked it and it came out like ham candy. I really just bought to have a bone to do a pot of Spanish Bean Soup,

but there was a lot left over.
Oh my. We don't have roadside vegetable stands. No dude with a pick up truck either. We do have periodic farmer's markets. Their stuff is really expensive. They sell a lot of crafts, hand made soap and crafted jewelry.

This is the city. All around is city except for ocean.

I would if I could. I have several times. I have moved to Texas, Colorado, Arizona and Nevada. Something has always dragged me back here. Now I seem to have developed this entire family that somehow needs my attention. There is always something I have to do. Some disastrous personal problem that needs fixing.
You've always seemed like a nice person. Save some of you, for you. They will be fine standing on their own.

The prices at the grocery store leave me gasping. There are things I have always gotten that I just can't afford anymore. It's disheartening.

Yes, but the hapless leftists here really think the Speaker situation is going to sway the votes of Americans out there trying to feed their families.

Sure, sure it will

You've always seemed like a nice person. Save some of you, for you. They will be fine standing on their own.
Actually I am an A#1 bitch. This isn't my family. It's the dipshit family my son married into. They can't fight. They get into trouble and flounder around until I fix it.

Actually I am an A#1 bitch. This isn't my family. It's the dipshit family my son married into. They can't fight. They get into trouble and flounder around until I fix it.
You're a sociopath. However, you seem to be getting better. I learned that..not here.

Your son's problem. Get out and save yourself, even if you are an A#1 Bitch or maybe as an A#1 bitch. If they won't move away and handle their stuff, you should move, so they have to, and you can enjoy this time of life.

Your son's problem. Get out and save yourself, even if you are an A#1 Bitch or maybe as an A#1 bitch. If they won't move away and handle their stuff, you should move, so they have to, and you can enjoy this time of life.
I really can't move. I don't have the money to start all over someplace else. We are always talking about a move to Idaho. Maybe that will happen. I don't have any relatives of my own. It's not like I can go to a widowed sister. Everything always turns out exactly the way it is supposed to be.

These are conservative numbers. The prices I have seen are way higher. One loaf of sourdough bread is $5.99. A pound of sliced ham is $16.00. I was going to get a watermelon. It was $22.00. I settled for $8.00 in six watermelon slices.
its 6.99 for a watermelon at vons here in vegas....

I've noticed the color of steaks in my store doesn't look too good anymore. Ribeye steak used to cost 9.99 a pound (5.99 on sale) when Trump was President. Yesterday it was 19.99 a pound. Fuck that noise, Guiseppe. Back to MAGA

Just bookmarking the thread; waiting to see which will be the first Leftoid retard to claim they hadn't noticed any major increase, and that everything is the same as it was where they shop....
Well they use the card that never stops giving money to them....

These are conservative numbers. The prices I have seen are way higher. One loaf of sourdough bread is $5.99. A pound of sliced ham is $16.00. I was going to get a watermelon. It was $22.00. I settled for $8.00 in six watermelon slices.

you are getting ripped off.

A pound of sliced ham is under 10 bucks here and a watermelon is 6.99.

We've been over this before, Son. Inflation is a worldwide phenomenon, not just here. The Biden Administration's policies have largely mitigated it's effect here compared to many other places. You should be thanking him.

I want to know where some of these people live that they are paying more than 3 times as much for a watermelon than we do here.

Forum List

Back