What I love about the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob

okay ONE more and then we gotta continue this tomorrow?

Adam was created from the dirt and everyone else was a product of his seed. (okay eve gets some credit here)

Jesus was completely unique from all other men because the Bible describes a human, Mary, and the Holy Spirit...I THINK the angel said something about the Holy Spirit coming and I'd have to look up the exact words.

But becoming pregnant through the Holy Spirit is something there are no words for...it's never been done before or since. It's completely unique. No other human, not even Adam, was formed that way. Not only that but Jesus was here before the foundation of time, He appears at various times long before God came down in the flesh, both fully man and fully God...and now we're getting into that Trinity thing I already brought up.

Somehow God came down in the flesh, a combination fo Holy Spirit and Mary. Whatever way you want to call it, it is THE ONLY. There are no more occurences such as this, and it's what the Bible says the angels are curious as all get out about (paraphrased) The whole thing about grace...

Anyway, any more and will have to be tomorrow. God bless you Xotoxi, lib or not :eusa_angel:

So it seems you are saying that Adam was a clone of God and that
Jesus was the result of sex between God and an underage girl.

Do clones have souls?

And the whole Adam and Eve thing is rather creepy.

It means that we are all products of incest.

Yeah, Eve was a clone of Adam who was himself a clone of God. Then their sons had sex with their mother, (how else could they have had children if Eve was the only female around?).
Too much inbreeding! No wonder humans are messed up and invent crazy religions and believe in God.

And what is happening today...our own government is negotiating with our children to have them bowing down to Allah in public school so we can "understand the common ground"

Care to try to back up that ridiculous claim with some facts?

Last edited:
So it seems you are saying that Adam was a clone of God and that
Jesus was the result of sex between God and an underage girl.

Do clones have souls?

Yeah, Eve was a clone of Adam who was himself a clone of God. Then their sons had sex with their mother, (how else could they have had children if Eve was the only female around?).
Too much inbreeding! No wonder humans are messed up and invent crazy religions and believe in God.
Adam and Eve were the first spiritual beings.

But not the first people on the earth.

Read your bible.

It says Adam and Eve's sons went to nearby villages and found wives.

Adam and Eve were the first spiritual beings.

But not the first people on the earth.

Read your bible.

It says Adam and Eve's sons went to nearby villages and found wives.
Thanks, Sunni but I don't own a bible. And if I was interested in reading fantasy lit, I'd probably choose the Lord of the Rings.
As far as learning about the origins of man, I trust science on that.

I can ask you to prove to me that there is NO god, a claim which you would NEVER be able to validate,
That argument would be logically fallacious. Claiming something exists because it's existence can't be disproved is an example of an "appeal to ignorance."

Try using your God given brain to read my post. You will find that I never said that the unability to prove the existance of God was proof for his existance. You said that! However, you seem to believe the opposite to be true for your convenience. Hmmmm

Why would you even bring it up if you didn't intend to use it in an argument? :rolleyes:

That argument would be logically fallacious. Claiming something exists because it's existence can't be disproved is an example of an "appeal to ignorance."

Try using your God given brain to read my post. You will find that I never said that the unability to prove the existance of God was proof for his existance. You said that! However, you seem to believe the opposite to be true for your convenience. Hmmmm

Why would you even bring it up if you didn't intend to use it in an argument? :rolleyes:

If you read the context (my statement and JBeukema's) it would make more sense. :eusa_angel:

If it would help I can sum it up: JBeukema said that I needed to prove that God existed to prove that time began when God created it to which I responded that he [JBeukema] needed to prove the opposite to prove his point. If you want to be logically correct then you cannot say "by default" there is no God. Sorry, but it doesn't work.

So, no, I didn't bring it up, he did. And, I know it is a bit confusing, but if you read it a few times that might help. Shalom

Last edited:
If it would help I can sum it up: JBeukema said that I needed to prove that God existed ... to which I responded that he [JBeukema] needed to prove the opposite

So you're a liar and a coward who fails to understand the fundamentals of logic and reason. No wonder you're a theist :eusa_eh: to prove his point.

If you want to be logically correct then you cannot say "by default" there is no God. Sorry, but it doesn't work.

So pixies, the invisible pink unicorn, my undetectable third leg, the flying spaghetti monster, a teacup orbiting pluto, JenT's penis, the undetectable purple elephant on your head...

they all must exist since proving a negative is impossible?

why are theists always so fucking stupid?

If it would help I can sum it up: JBeukema said that I needed to prove that God existed to prove that time began when God created it to which I responded that he [JBeukema] needed to prove the opposite to prove his point. If you want to be logically correct then you cannot say "by default" there is no God. Sorry, but it doesn't work.
He's technically correct. If you're debating the existence of something, the burden of proof lies with the discussant who has an affirmative argument.

God doesn't need a creator since he has always existed

Proof? evidence?

The universe doesn't need a creator because it has always existed.

problem solved.

prove creation

then prove a creator

then prove that creator is a spirit

then prove that spirit is a god

then prove that god is your god

prove that spirits exist

then prove that people have spirits

then prove that heaven and hell exist

then prove that one's spirit continues after death

then prove that spirit can go to either one

strawman.png

strawman.jpg
strawman2.jpg

6a00e5540ff48a88340112790efe3028a4-800wi
adivasi_49_fs.jpg
strawman.png

Straw_Man.jpg

My what a big collection of straw men you have. Probably smaller than your real straw men collection I suppose. :eusa_whistle:

You and I both agree that micro-evolution is real. What we and all others don't agree on is whether or not there is a god. I can ask you to prove to me that there is NO god, a claim which you would NEVER be able to validate, yet there are many things that point to the existance of a god. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in specific.

I know you are going to tell me that 42 billion years ago NOTHING exploded,

Noone ever said that, you ignorant, uninformed, uneducated, unthinking, fallacious moron

Well you didn't, I was just expecting you to pull a description right out of the text book.

Hmmm.... no response yet? Okay, so I got a nasty message along with a negative review from him because it frustrated his small brain, but certainly if he is as brilliant as he claims he can debate like a MAN. Otherwise I will assume that he is a childish coward with no evidence or intellect whatsoever. Your spineless tactics prove nothing.

If it would help I can sum it up: JBeukema said that I needed to prove that God existed ... to which I responded that he [JBeukema] needed to prove the opposite

So you're a liar and a coward who fails to understand the fundamentals of logic and reason. No wonder you're a theist :eusa_eh: to prove his point.

If you want to be logically correct then you cannot say "by default" there is no God. Sorry, but it doesn't work.

So pixies, the invisible pink unicorn, my undetectable third leg, the flying spaghetti monster, a teacup orbiting pluto, JenT's penis, the undetectable purple elephant on your head...

The flying spaghetti monster exists.

I have proof:

Flying_Spaghetti_Monster_2-thumb-514x514.jpg

He's technically correct. If you're debating the existence of something, the burden of proof lies with the discussant who has an affirmative argument.

I see your point, but he is debating the existence of time forever. The only thing we can observe and make a "provable" statement of is that time has existed for all of recorded history. Beyond that it is mere speculation. So therefore, the burden of proof lies on BOTH.

As for the existence of a god vs. the nonexistence of a god, the burden of proof again lies on BOTH. Even if you knew HALF of everything in this world (which you would be lying if you said you did) there is still HALF of everything that you don't know. Therefore a god could still exist in that other half.

Did you ever learn to read? How old are you? 1 or 2?

I have proof:

:lol:

The thing here is your looking for a Biblical Sky God. Your not looking for the creator of life.

Something you have to understand here which I see that many people over look that the concept of God is an explaination why you are here. If you can not accept the explaination then why do you exist? Things are always made with a purpose.

The thing here is the only God you have to compare the creator of all life is a story, that has been rewritten over time. Then "myths" from greek, eqypt, syria and so forth.

So I'd say to everyone that has an opinion on this that you are wasting your time being objective if you are not actively trying to find the answer, debating like pharasies is the reason you do not know.

Believe me this is not the way.

Bruce Lee said it the best. Empty your cup. How are you supposted to learn if you already know everything.

Your cup is full and you are verifying the existance of God by debating your opinions instead of looking at the life around you, the way the world is a garden of eden and replenishes and fruit full.

All this isn't an accident, it may have started with a bang, but who are we to say who is our creator if you think you are seperate from God? You really couldn't concieve it.

The ultimate goal of creation is to be like the creator and create.

So if to you God is the universe the creator of your existance, God wants you to create a universe and create another existances for yourself that suits you.

Asexual reproduction put in to cosmology in a way. Formation of new stars, a new reality? , black holes deaths of a reality returning to the source?

There is no beginning and there is no end. All the power there is and ever was is right here with you.

You know if you really want to debate about God you can not forget anything or leave anything out. You can not be blind and ignorant. You can not use simple logic that you learned from tv and school. You really have to step outside your box and really look within yourself.

Im going to leave a little soul food for you.

You know if we were all in heaven before this creation of the universe that we call the physical plane...
We would be eternal.
Don't you think you might get bored just sitting around? I mean what did you do before this? Don't you think that if there is a loving creator that would get bored to and want to do something? All this was made for you to play and forget to learn so you can remember again and know what its like to be God.

There are so many galaxies out there and universes that you know we might just be playing together.

Everyone is a sovereign entity and can decide upon themselves, you may look for others for some answers but the all reside in you.

MAN people around here seem to be fixated on my body parts

JB if you don't want to know God, how come you're not happy with that decision?

If I showed you an apple and you said it wasn't there, the burden of proof is with me?

I have proof:

well, according to Kalam and JB, if you're holding that out as proof, you still have to prove it.

I know but that's what they're saying

I have proof:

:lol:

LOl I know right? Meri would love that

If I showed you an apple and you said it wasn't there, the burden of proof is with me?

Tangible and incontrovertible evidence directly in front of me would prove your point. That is not an accurate analogy because the existence of the apple is incontrovertible and can easily be confirmed. What I explained in my previous post was basic logic, not something I simply made up.

Forum List

Back