What idiot thinks the answer is to roundup the 20 million illegals and deport them all?

Here's a good first step: rescind all of Obama's EOs
Fine, what next?

Start construction on the wall. Threaten Mexico with a 50% tariff if it refuses to pay for the wall. triple the number of immigration officers. Begin the process of deporting all illegals.

It's really not complicated.
It's not complicated if you think like a child, and the above is an example of said thing.

Tell us, how does one build a wall, in a river?
You build it along the river, moron. It kills me that you think I'm the one who thinks like a child. Even a child could find a solution to that problem. All the objections of open-borders/amnesty assholes are moronic and pathetic. They're stupid excuses for doing nothing.

Just admit that you want to open the flood gates to illegals.

You aren't fooling anyone.

You make a good point. I'm sick of listening to the Bulshitters spew more bullshit. They don't do anything. If you're not advocating securing the border and restoring the law, i'm tuning you out.

That's why so many are interested in Trump. He's not spewing the same bullshit most of the other Politicians continue to spew. He's meeting the problem head-on. I wish him all the best.

That's not what I was referring to. Impractical laws are those that don't reflect the fundamental values of society, and such, are commonly ignored. People recognize the difference between laws that protect our rights, and those that merely try to control people. And they have far less respect for the latter.
So what rights do "illegal immigrants" have if they be definition broke laws by coming into the USA?
Human rights, and a whole lot of American laws dealing with undocumented workers, their (often) American children, etc.

Wrong. They are "American" only according to a deliberate misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment.
The Supreme Court disagrees with you, and it's their call in this case eh? Or are you still betting on the childish magic of yours to somehow change both history and the future?

That's your opinion, not a fact, and it really doesn't matter what the Supreme Court says. They're a bunch of hand picked political whores. They aren't objective reviewers of the facts.
No my little infant, that is what is known as a fact. The Supreme Court has the final say in this case, unless of course you can manage to pass a Constitutional Amendment.

Fine, what next?

Start construction on the wall. Threaten Mexico with a 50% tariff if it refuses to pay for the wall. triple the number of immigration officers. Begin the process of deporting all illegals.

It's not complicated if you think like a child, and the above is an example of said thing.

You build it along the river, moron. It kills me that you think I'm the one who thinks like a child. Even a child could find a solution to that problem. All the objections of open-borders/amnesty assholes are moronic and pathetic. They're stupid excuses for doing nothing.

You make a good point. I'm sick of listening to the Bulshitters spew more bullshit. They don't do anything. If you're not advocating securing the border and restoring the law, i'm tuning you out.

That's why so many are interested in Trump. He's not spewing the same bullshit most of the other Politicians continue to spew. He's meeting the problem head-on. I wish him all the best.
What he's telling you is a lie. You can't, and won't do, what he says.

So what rights do "illegal immigrants" have if they be definition broke laws by coming into the USA?
Human rights, and a whole lot of American laws dealing with undocumented workers, their (often) American children, etc.

Wrong. They are "American" only according to a deliberate misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment.
The Supreme Court disagrees with you, and it's their call in this case eh? Or are you still betting on the childish magic of yours to somehow change both history and the future?

That's your opinion, not a fact, and it really doesn't matter what the Supreme Court says. They're a bunch of hand picked political whores. They aren't objective reviewers of the facts.
No my little infant, that is what is known as a fact. The Supreme Court has the final say in this case, unless of course you can manage to pass a Constitutional Amendment.

Yes, they could rule against Trump's proposal. Then we'll just have to go the Article V convention route. However, they rule, that doesn't make it a fact. It only makes it the law.

Fine, what next?

We've all been listening to these assholes make excuses for doing nothing for 15 years. We were lulled into a sense of helplessness by this barrage of propaganda. Trump blew all the smoke and mirrors away simply by stating the simple truth on national TV.

Fine, what next?

Whose going to stop him?

Yes, they could rule against Trump's proposal. Then we'll just have to go the Article V convention route. However, they rule, that doesn't make it a fact. It only makes it the law.
You have an issue understanding what a fact is I see? A fact in this case is what is real. Having a child on American soil making one, almost without exception, an American Citizen is a fact. You can debate the fact but it isn't fiction, like your economic theory...

Fine, what next?

We've all been listening to these assholes make excuses for doing nothing for 15 years. We were lulled into a sense of helplessness by this barrage of propaganda. Trump blew all the smoke and mirrors away simply by stating the simple truth on national TV.
We hate beaners had already been stated...

Whose going to stop him?
In general, the legal system and the American people when they figure out what that would mean for their society, and economy.

And it's who's BTW, not whose.

I would love a CC. It's time to rewrite the Constitution.

Keep in mind folks, 'Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies.'

Trump's speaking cold hard truths. And that makes him a target. They will do their best to destroy him. Look for those predictable lame Media hatchet-jobs like how he said some 'mean' things to women and minorities at some point in his life. They're gonna throw everything at him. Hopefully he'll persevere. But it's gonna be very tough. I wish him the best of luck.

Trump's speaking cold hard truths. And that makes him a target. They will do their best to destroy him. Look for those predictable lame Media hatchet-jobs like how he said some 'mean' things to women and minorities at some point in his life. They're gonna throw everything at him. Hopefully he'll persevere. But it's gonna be very tough. I wish him the best of luck.
No one has to destroy Trump. He's gifted at destroying himself...

No one is fooled by your pathetic scare tactics. Anything proposed requires approval by 3/4 of the states. That means of some moronic left-wing amendment getting through are nil.

Fine, what next?

Spot On. They made everyone believe there was nothing that could be done. Trump is destroying that myth. Good on him.

You wish.

Whose going to stop him?
In general, the legal system and the American people when they figure out what that would mean for their society, and economy.

They will be cheering him on, especially as the effects begin to be felt, like a drastic lessening in the unemployment rate and an increase in real wages.

No one is fooled by your pathetic scare tactics. Anything proposed requires approval by 3/4 of the states. That means of some moronic left-wing amendment getting through are nil.
It was left-wing the first time, so why not the second?

Whose going to stop him?

Good to see you now support the legal system. So does Trump. He's proposing securing the border and restoring the Law of the Land. He should have your full support.

You wish.
Wishing isn't necessary, just time and microphones...

You wish.
Every time they try to destroy him they only make him stronger. Like that reporter who said that the term "anchor babies" was insulting. The whole country is laughing about that.

Forum List

Back