What if a Jewish baker refused to create a Hitler cake?

I can think of many hundreds of millions of people who wouldn't want to put Hitler's face on a cake, not just Jews, but if that's what you do for a living, make the cake. Problem solved.

So, Muslims should make cakes that mock their god? Gays should make cakes with anti-gay messages on them? Everyone gives up their beliefs and self-respect when they open a business.

Muslims must be forced to cater events where the theme is to ridicule Mohommed.
No one can commit to performing what amounts to hate speech.

Gay weddings aren't hate speech, no matter how much of a bible thumper you are.

Part of baking the cake is decorating it. Muslims likely wouldn't even bake a cake in the shape of a cross or a pig.

According to the fascists, they are required to create cakes for pig birthday parties, if it is demanded of them.

As I plainly stated earlier, if a bakery offers birthday name cakes to the general public, then they would have to make one for the inbred Nazi dad who wanted one for his Adolf Hitler son.

A cake for Adolf Hitler himself is equally protected.

Awesome.

I'm going to find a queer bakery and force them to create a "death to gays" cake for me, and make them deliver it to a party that celebrates the humiliation of homos.

Someone beat you to it and the results are as expected.

Christian Man Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries To Bake Him Pro-Traditional Marriage Cake And Is Denied Service By All Of Them WATCH THE SHOCKING VIDEO - Walid Shoebat

Yup. As long as they don't ask the bakers to write anything on the cakes. Though I would question the Nazi's for wanting to give Jewish people their money. :cuckoo:

And if the Nazi's make any threatening remarks? Toss them out. That's perfectly legal too.

Part of the service bakeries offer is completing the cakes and that means frosting and writing on them.
A bakery can refuse to write something they don't like on a cake. How many times do I have to repeat myself?

I can think of many hundreds of millions of people who wouldn't want to put Hitler's face on a cake, not just Jews, but if that's what you do for a living, make the cake. Problem solved.

So, Muslims should make cakes that mock their god? Gays should make cakes with anti-gay messages on them? Everyone gives up their beliefs and self-respect when they open a business.

Part of baking the cake is decorating it. Muslims likely wouldn't even bake a cake in the shape of a cross or a pig.
The only cake they wouldn't be able to bake would be an image of the Prophet, blessing be upon him.

As I plainly stated earlier, if a bakery offers birthday name cakes to the general public, then they would have to make one for the inbred Nazi dad who wanted one for his Adolf Hitler son.

A cake for Adolf Hitler himself is equally protected.

Awesome.

I'm going to find a queer bakery and force them to create a "death to gays" cake for me, and make them deliver it to a party that celebrates the humiliation of homos.

Someone beat you to it and the results are as expected.

Christian Man Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries To Bake Him Pro-Traditional Marriage Cake And Is Denied Service By All Of Them WATCH THE SHOCKING VIDEO - Walid Shoebat
The cake they would bake, the message is on him, in this case.

I say we mob Muslim bakeries and insist they create cakes for pig and dog weddings.

LOL I listen to this song and I can just see the left trying to answer these questions and rebuttals. They're caught in their own web

Probably not. And if they don't, someone can't demand that the do so.

But that's DIFFERENT:

" Opponents of the new law in Indiana clearly have no problem with a Christian business owner being forced to provide a product or service which is directly in conflict with their religious beliefs, but what if there were other religions involved? For one example, let’s say that a small family farmer has slaughtered one of his hogs but his usual butcher has either passed on or retired from business. Selecting a new butcher from the yellow pages, the farmer loads up his truck and heads down to a different shop. If that butcher turns out to be a Muslim, can he refuse to take the farmer’s business because it goes against his beliefs? This can’t be too far fetched of a story since Target has had to make accommodations for Muslim cashiers who don’t want to ring up purchases of pork products. If laws allowing for religious objections are so wrong, should the government come in and force the workers to handle and ring up the bacon? Should the Muslim butcher be sued and have his business shut down for not cutting up the hog?
"The second example isn’t specifically based on one religion, but speaks more to the freedom of a vendor to refuse service which they find objectionable regardless of the free speech rights of each party involved. It’s more interesting, though, because it is based on such an exact parallel to the gay wedding cake orders which are at the heart of the RFRA debate. What if the baker is Jewish, not Christian, and the customer in question wants to order a specialty “face cake” depicting Hitler?"

How would RFRA opponents deal with the Hitler cake Hot Air

Show us please where Christianity says not to serve sinners.
That's irrelevant. What's in play here is defining the circumstances under which a vendor can refuse to enter into a contract with a customer, if there are any. Thus, it is legitimate to ask, if Christian run businesses can be forced to do business with those whose lives they oppose (something I disagree with, BTW), can we not then force, say, a black owned catering business to cater a KKK event, should the local KKK group wish to seriously mess with them? I mean, that's really what's going on here. Some gay people want to be refused service so they can squeal loudly and pretend to be offended.

Of course you think it is 'irrelevant'.

If a Christian run business cannot be forced to do business because of the owners religious belief- can he refuse to do business with a Jew?
With an African American?
With a woman?
With a veteran?

Some Christians want to be able to refuse service, and that is why they are squeling loudly and pretending to be offended.
It's a legitimate question. Do you think a Black Southern Baptist run caterer can be force to cater a KKK event?

And these are legitimate questions:

If a Christian run business cannot be forced to do business because of the owners religious belief- can he refuse to do business with a Jew?
With a woman?
With a veteran?

The homophobes are all in a twitter over being able to talk about gays and hitler.

If you are speaking of Public Accommodation laws, then the person who is denied service has to be part of an identifiable group.

A Jewish Baker who normally provides customs cakes but refuses to sell a cake that says "Jesus Saves" would be breaking the law.
A Jewish Baker who normally provides custom cakes but refuses to sell to Germans because the law forbids discrimination based upon national origin.
A Jewish Baker who normally provides custom cakes but refuses to make and sell a cake that says "Jews are Evil" would not be discriminating against any identified group
A Jewish Baker who normally provides customs cakes but refuses to make a "Adolf Hitler" cake would not be discriminating against any group identified in the law.

A Christian Baker who normally provides custom cakes but refuses to sell a cake to a mixed race couple because of their races, would be breaking the law.

A Muslim Bakery supply provider who sells cake flower, but refuses to sell to Christian bakeries would be breaking the law.

And in states that have protection for LGBT people, a business that refuses to sell a wedding cake to a LGBT couple would be breaking the law- but not in anyplace that doesn't have such laws.

That's the Nazi solution to the problem. It's no surprise that you endorse it.

The homophobes are all in a twitter over being able to talk about gays and hitler.

If you are speaking of Public Accommodation laws, then the person who is denied service has to be part of an identifiable group.

A Jewish Baker who normally provides customs cakes but refuses to sell a cake that says "Jesus Saves" would be breaking the law.
A Jewish Baker who normally provides custom cakes but refuses to sell to Germans because the law forbids discrimination based upon national origin.
A Jewish Baker who normally provides custom cakes but refuses to make and sell a cake that says "Jews are Evil" would not be discriminating against any identified group
A Jewish Baker who normally provides customs cakes but refuses to make a "Adolf Hitler" cake would not be discriminating against any group identified in the law.

A Christian Baker who normally provides custom cakes but refuses to sell a cake to a mixed race couple because of their races, would be breaking the law.

A Muslim Bakery supply provider who sells cake flower, but refuses to sell to Christian bakeries would be breaking the law.

And in states that have protection for LGBT people, a business that refuses to sell a wedding cake to a LGBT couple would be breaking the law- but not in anyplace that doesn't have such laws.

Yes, we know what they do in Nazi run states. Now explain why it's justified.

Just fucking do like Wal-Mart, they have a photo catalogue of cakes and decorations available, if it ain't in the catalogue, it can't be made.....

It's a good strategy for avoiding the wrath of the queer Gestapo.

The KKK is an identifiable group. A Black Southern Baptist who owned a bakery and bitterly opposed the KKK could thus be forced to make and sell a cake that says, "Keep America American".

But that's DIFFERENT:

" Opponents of the new law in Indiana clearly have no problem with a Christian business owner being forced to provide a product or service which is directly in conflict with their religious beliefs, but what if there were other religions involved? For one example, let’s say that a small family farmer has slaughtered one of his hogs but his usual butcher has either passed on or retired from business. Selecting a new butcher from the yellow pages, the farmer loads up his truck and heads down to a different shop. If that butcher turns out to be a Muslim, can he refuse to take the farmer’s business because it goes against his beliefs? This can’t be too far fetched of a story since Target has had to make accommodations for Muslim cashiers who don’t want to ring up purchases of pork products. If laws allowing for religious objections are so wrong, should the government come in and force the workers to handle and ring up the bacon? Should the Muslim butcher be sued and have his business shut down for not cutting up the hog?
"The second example isn’t specifically based on one religion, but speaks more to the freedom of a vendor to refuse service which they find objectionable regardless of the free speech rights of each party involved. It’s more interesting, though, because it is based on such an exact parallel to the gay wedding cake orders which are at the heart of the RFRA debate. What if the baker is Jewish, not Christian, and the customer in question wants to order a specialty “face cake” depicting Hitler?"

How would RFRA opponents deal with the Hitler cake Hot Air

Show us please where Christianity says not to serve sinners.
That's irrelevant. What's in play here is defining the circumstances under which a vendor can refuse to enter into a contract with a customer, if there are any. Thus, it is legitimate to ask, if Christian run businesses can be forced to do business with those whose lives they oppose (something I disagree with, BTW), can we not then force, say, a black owned catering business to cater a KKK event, should the local KKK group wish to seriously mess with them? I mean, that's really what's going on here. Some gay people want to be refused service so they can squeal loudly and pretend to be offended.

Of course you think it is 'irrelevant'.

With a woman?
With a veteran?

Some Christians want to be able to refuse service, and that is why they are squeling loudly and pretending to be offended.
It's a legitimate question. Do you think a Black Southern Baptist run caterer can be force to cater a KKK event?

And these are legitimate questions:

With a woman?
With a veteran?

They aren't refusing to do business with gays.

They are refusing to provide goods for events/celebrations that they consider sacrilegious.

This is where you say "Weddings aren't religious" or something equally retarded. And it's where you are reminded, yet again, that it's not your call to dictate to ME what is *religious*.

And so it goes. Around and around. You fucktards made it perfectly clear what you thought of freedom of religion and freedom of speech with the ridiculous queer marriage and hate speech legislations. At this point, I think we should just go to war.

Has anyone yet made the rather tasteless comment that KG's op answer is "Hitler would put the baker in an oven?"
Someone did say it was gauche to mention jews and ovens in the same sentence.

Forum List

Back