What if Bernie wins in 2020?

What if Bernie Wins in 2020?

• Total voters
I coach basketball. My daughter’s team played a team in AAU where a boy who identified as a girl played against them. It was not a “tranny”. But it is unfair. Boys are naturally more athletic and bigger most of the time. People do watch women’s sports such as tennis.

Hey, I personally like women's ice skating, particularly when it's a hot little Asian number... oh, where was I.

So one time, they had to play against a transexual girl.. Um. So what?

I coach basketball. My daughter’s team played a team in AAU where a boy who identified as a girl played against them. It was not a “tranny”. But it is unfair. Boys are naturally more athletic and bigger most of the time. People do watch women’s sports such as tennis.

Hey, I personally like women's ice skating, particularly when it's a hot little Asian number... oh, where was I.

So one time, they had to play against a transexual girl.. Um. So what?

How many times should it take? It is unfair. Ridiculous in fact. You're like 60 gawking at 14 year olds. Sick.

Bernie and Trump share positions like opposition to trade agreements, protecting Social Security, opposing big money in politics, and opposing foreign military intervention — not to mention their reliance on “angry white men” for their base of support

to put it simply, Bernie is the Trump of the left. both have a flair for demagoguery ...Sanders sports the angry, unbending politics of Trumpism and fills his speeches with Trumpian flourishes

Sanders’ trade isolationism and Trump’s anti-immigration ravings are two sides of the same coin — cheap populism. On the trade side, Sanders is worse than Trump

and i'm not even gonna mention both their unruly hair or New York accent

Besides...

Sanders may do OK in the first two contests, Iowa and New Hampshire, where the liberal white gentry wields many Democratic votes. But he will undoubtedly crash in the Southern primaries to follow, where African Americans are the deciders. Sanders generally does not bond with black voters, who tend to be more conservative. Quinnipiac puts him at only 8 percent among black Democratic primary voters.

Last edited:
Bernie and Trump share positions like opposition to trade agreements, protecting Social Security, opposing big money in politics, and opposing foreign military intervention — not to mention their reliance on “angry white men” for their base of support

to put it simply, Bernie is the Trump of the left. both have a flair for demagoguery ...Sanders sports the angry, unbending politics of Trumpism and fills his speeches with Trumpian flourishes

Besides...

Sanders may do OK in the first two contests, Iowa and New Hampshire, where the liberal white gentry wields many Democratic votes. But he will undoubtedly crash in the Southern primaries to follow, where African Americans are the deciders. Sanders generally does not bond with black voters, who tend to be more conservative. Quinnipiac puts him at only 8 percent among black Democratic primary voters.
The difference is that Trump is lying about his positions on all that. Every chance he gets he tries to repeal Obamacare and cut social security.... Sanders has actual solutions for everything while Trump only cares about cutting his own taxes and services for everyone else. only garbage propaganda makes this mess possible.

Besides...

The difference is that Trump is lying about his positions on all that. Every chance he gets he tries to repeal Obamacare and cut social security.... Sanders has actual solutions for everything while Trump only cares about cutting his own taxes and services for everyone else. only garbage propaganda makes this mess possible.
my friend, replacing Trump with Sanders would not end the nightmare begun with Trump’s inauguration, it would simply begin a new and more frightening chapter of it. If under Trump, our democratic and social institutions are endangered by authoritarianism, xenophobia, and racism, at least our economic ones are protected, so that Wall Street can continue its upward march, corporate profits can continue unabated, and journalists can marvel at the robust economy.

Besides...

my friend, replacing Trump with Sanders would not end the nightmare begun with Trump’s inauguration, it would simply begin a new and more frightening chapter of it. If under Trump, our democratic and social institutions are endangered by authoritarianism, xenophobia, and racism, at least our economic ones are protected, so that Wall Street can continue its upward march, corporate profits can continue unabated, and journalists can marvel at the robust economy.
Which is slightly worse then Obama's economy the last 3 years, super duper. You are 180 degrees off on the facts.... The country is desperate for democratic rule after 35 years of GOP give away to the rich and screwjob for everyone else. The worst inequality and upward mobility ever is not detail, it is how the GOP works every time.

If Bernie wins, he will sit in a chair in front of the White House and yell......

Get off my lawn!

hires_custom-9407414d6e47cacf19d48fe0f70e9c5a14fc8376-s800-c85.jpg

The Trump's paid a fine. End of story. Covered up. Like many many other times. What scuz balls...

How much was this fine? I bet there is some reason why you will NEVER post the amount of the fine with a link to where the fine amount is listed.

Case was dismissed, here is what the court had to say:

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations contained therein, and predating this Order."

Gads, you're a moron....

....So, you're a Liberal, huh?

None so blind...
Do you think that somehow you can change history and have the court find him guilty?

No. I just have common sense about what happened. Trump did it. He settled. Had to make amends.

Just one more of the myriad lies the Left produces, and morons swallow.....

PawelKuczynski4.jpg
The Trump's paid a fine. End of story. Covered up. Like many many other times. What scuz balls...

Have a close look at what the court had to say:

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
contained therein, and predating this Order."

Do you see where it says that the court dismissed this case "with prejudice?" In the formal legal world, a court case that is dismissed with prejudice means that it is dismissed permanently. A case dismissed with prejudice is over and done with, once and for all, and can't be brought back to court. This means that no matter how many lefties claim that Trump was found guilty of something, it can NEVER be brought back. This shit was dismissed FOREVER, by the court. Lefties will make all kinds of claims about this, kinda like a moth to the flame, but it was dismissed FOREVER. No fine, no BS, just FOREVER dismissed as nothing more than allegations.

Try saying these three words: Forever, dismissed, and allegations. Try it!

How much was this fine? I bet there is some reason why you will NEVER post the amount of the fine with a link to where the fine amount is listed.

Case was dismissed, here is what the court had to say:

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations contained therein, and predating this Order."
Of course that was part of the settlement that the fine was never told. Duh. Just like all the other settlements the trumps have made, the scumbag mobbed up Manhattan real estate dingbats.

Of course that was part of the settlement that the fine was never told. Duh. Just like all the other settlements the trumps have made, ...

Link, or it never happened.
Turns out they just wanted to stop the Trump from continuing to do it. Many other suits were settled with gag orders.
Washington Post
Web results
Inside the government's racial bias case against Donald Trump's company, and ...

Jan 23, 2016 · A 1973 federal lawsuit provided an early look at the ... case, one of the biggest federal housing discrimination ... In the July 1972 test at Shorehaven Apartments in ...

upload_2020-1-27_23-38-7.pngNPR
Donald Trump's Housing Discrimination Case Still Chases Him Decades Later

Sep 29, 2016 · Decades-Old Housing Discrimination Case Plagues ... The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried ... I still see a sign that says apartment for rent.

upload_2020-1-27_23-38-7.pngVox
Donald Trump's long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

Of course that was part of the settlement that the fine was never told. Duh. Just like all the other settlements the trumps have made, ...

Link, or it never happened.
Turns out they just wanted to stop the Trump from continuing to do it. Many other suits were settled with gag orders.
Washington Post
Web results
Inside the government's racial bias case against Donald Trump's company, and ...

Jan 23, 2016 · A 1973 federal lawsuit provided an early look at the ... case, one of the biggest federal housing discrimination ... In the July 1972 test at Shorehaven Apartments in ...

View attachment 302993NPR
Donald Trump's Housing Discrimination Case Still Chases Him Decades Later
Sep 29, 2016 · Decades-Old Housing Discrimination Case Plagues ... The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried ... I still see a sign that says apartment for rent.

View attachment 302994Vox
Donald Trump's long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019
You are not the first lefty to turn to gish gallop as a way to perpetuate the myth of Trump being a racist. You have presented gish gallop in its purest form, but gish gallop itself is not racism or evidence of racism. You can present all the gish gallop, dismissed cases, allegations, secondhand quotes, and propaganda that you like, but you will NEVER be posting a shred of evidence that proves he is racist.

Denying what the court says about Trump will not change the courts decision or words:

How many times should it take? It is unfair. Ridiculous in fact. You're like 60 gawking at 14 year olds. Sick.

Last time I checked,all those women were of legal age.. but never mind. You think they put them in those skimpy costumes for any reason other than sex appeal?

upload_2020-1-28_5-42-58.jpeg

Holy Shit, I've seen strippers with more clothes.

No, guy, it doesn't happen often enough to make a big deal. But if you want to go to "fairness", it's unfair that the rich kids get personal coaches and trainers while the poor kids don't. It's unfair that white kids get more access to the system than people of color. I mean, you are SUDDENLY concerned about "fairness"? Really?

Once again, you are fine with government and "unfairness" as long as it benefits you.

IMO Bernie is the only one who can beat Donnie.

Bernie Tulsi ticket wins big. No more wars, Medicare for all, and the billionaires no longer run the nation.

Last time I checked,all those women were of legal age.. but never mind. You think they put them in those skimpy costumes for any reason other than sex appeal?

View attachment 303002
Holy Shit, I've seen strippers with more clothes.

No, guy, it doesn't happen often enough to make a big deal. But if you want to go to "fairness", it's unfair that the rich kids get personal coaches and trainers while the poor kids don't. It's unfair that white kids get more access to the system than people of color. I mean, you are SUDDENLY concerned about "fairness"? Really?

Once again, you are fine with government and "unfairness" as long as it benefits you.
Hmmm...13% of the population is black but 75% of the NBA is black. Those pesky white kids....

None so blind...
Do you think that somehow you can change history and have the court find him guilty?

No. I just have common sense about what happened. Trump did it. He settled. Had to make amends.

Just one more of the myriad lies the Left produces, and morons swallow.....

PawelKuczynski4.jpg

Have a close look at what the court had to say:

Do you see where it says that the court dismissed this case "with prejudice?" In the formal legal world, a court case that is dismissed with prejudice means that it is dismissed permanently. A case dismissed with prejudice is over and done with, once and for all, and can't be brought back to court. This means that no matter how many lefties claim that Trump was found guilty of something, it can NEVER be brought back. This shit was dismissed FOREVER, by the court. Lefties will make all kinds of claims about this, kinda like a moth to the flame, but it was dismissed FOREVER. No fine, no BS, just FOREVER dismissed as nothing more than allegations.

Try saying these three words: Forever, dismissed, and allegations. Try it!
Feel the Bern!

'Oh my God, Sanders can win': Democrats grapple with Bernie surge in Iowa
Four years ago, the Vermont senator caught the Democratic establishment sleeping in Iowa. Could he do it again?
'Oh my God, Sanders can win': Democrats grapple with Bernie surge in Iowa

Forum List

Back