What if Clive Bundy....was a Hispanic, illegal immigrant grazing cows on Fed land?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I do wonder.......

What if Bundy and his family were illegal immigrants? Pedro Bundy. And they were using that land the same way Bundy is now, to graze cows? And the protestors were masses of armed Hispanic men who blocked ICE and BLM?

The right wingers would not only demand the Feds send in a well armed group to take that ranch, but also to deport them, and shoot anyone who dares resist, and make Pedro Bundy pay his fines, do jail time, then get deported.

Right wingers wont admit this. But, if the above scenario occurred, and 500 armed Hispanics turned back ICE/BLM from a ranch led by a Hispanic, illegal immigrant Bundy.........and the Feds retreated like they did last week......YOU KNOW people would be in an outrage saying Obama ordered the retreat because they were Hispanic immigrants, and YOU KNOW Fox would be saying "If Pedro Bundy was a white conservative, they would have never retreated and all those armed men would have been jailed or shot".

You KNOW that's true.

What if he were..... Al Bundy?
And he was.... Married,with children...

I like this game! :badgrin:

I do wonder.......

What if Bundy and his family were illegal immigrants? Pedro Bundy. And they were using that land the same way Bundy is now, to graze cows? And the protestors were masses of armed Hispanic men who blocked ICE and BLM?

The right wingers would not only demand the Feds send in a well armed group to take that ranch, but also to deport them, and shoot anyone who dares resist, and make Pedro Bundy pay his fines, do jail time, then get deported.

Right wingers wont admit this. But, if the above scenario occurred, and 500 armed Hispanics turned back ICE/BLM from a ranch led by a Hispanic, illegal immigrant Bundy.........and the Feds retreated like they did last week......YOU KNOW people would be in an outrage saying Obama ordered the retreat because they were Hispanic immigrants, and YOU KNOW Fox would be saying "If Pedro Bundy was a white conservative, they would have never retreated and all those armed men would have been jailed or shot".

You KNOW that's true.

so since you support the law, since following the letter is good for America, you think that sanctuary cities should be raided so that all the illegals can be sent back, and all the politicians that allowed them to hide should be arrested.

or are you a lying hypocrite?

All of a sudden the US government is in dire straits over a million in grazing fees.
We go through a million in a tenth of a second.

The bigger issue might be Harry Reid and some family member looking to close a deal on the land
with the Chinese.

I did think the Pedro Bundy thing was funny....
How about ...Carlos Danger? That's a classic.

Obama would want to give them medal and give them more Obama money.

How about a bipolar lesbian,cross dressing,gender changing tranny?
And his adopted Viet Namese children.

It's about a hard working rich white guy flaunting his wealth
that he got illegally by taking it away from the poor.

CaféAuLait;8962258 said:
This must be the 3rd or 4th thread on this same topic, if not more. I guess the race card has not been played enough by either side.

What If The Bundy Ranch Was Owned By Blacks?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/350078-what-if-the-bundy-ranch-was-owned-by-blacks.html

How Would The Bureau Of Land Management Reacted If Bundy Ranch Was Owned By Blacks?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...acted-if-bundy-ranch-was-owned-by-blacks.html

yep, like everything else it's on and on and on and on and on
I don't know how some of them get through life

I do wonder.......

You KNOW that's true.
we would be paying him to have his cattle graze.

All of a sudden the US government is in dire straits over a million in grazing fees.
We go through a million in a tenth of a second.

The bigger issue might be Harry Reid and some family member looking to close a deal on the land
with the Chinese.

It still remains that the multimillionaire needs to pay his bills. He's a taker.

I do wonder.......

You KNOW that's true.

He would be doing it for love...and Obabble would buy his love...with your money.

I do wonder.......

You KNOW that's true.
Hmm, you made an excellent point. I was for the rancher, but I never gave much credit for the militias, and precisely because of what you said...

Since it's already established fact that most conservatives have no principles that will trump their unprincipled agenda,

threads like this aren't really necessary.

Forum List

Back