What if Joe Biden announced that he would run?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Without the expected silliness by some about Biden's gaffes and shoulder squeezes, what would you think of Biden's chances were he to run for the WH?

The unfortunate demise of his young son has placed Biden into the spotlight and has shown him to be a good and honest family man who have well know his share of familial anguish.

Keeping in mind that Biden is indeed an expert politician and that he, as history will judge, was probably correct when he stated that Iraq will eventually be broken into 3 smaller countries,

Joe Biden can't handle the job of Vice President without making an ass of himself, Nat and you want him to be President? There is a reason why Biden had to cheat to get through law school...and that reason is he's not very bright. He remained in the US Senate for as long as he did because that's one more job that one can hold without being very bright.

The Clinton camp would promptly manufacture something and "leak" it to the republicans to sabotage his chances

I don't know, Horty...probably the LAST thing that the Clintons would want to get caught up in is a pissing contest where each side starts leaking information about scandals! What's the old saying about people who live in glass houses?

In Biden versus Quayle, my vote is on Quayle.
In Biden versus Palin, I'll take Biden.
Or more likely, my vote would be on a 3rd party - like it has been half the time so far.

In Biden versus Quayle, my vote is on Quayle.
In Biden versus Palin, I'll take Biden.
Or more likely, my vote would be on a 3rd party - like it has been half the time so far.
What they need today is a good 7 cent nickle...

Without the expected silliness by some about Biden's gaffes and shoulder squeezes, what would you think of Biden's chances were he to run for the WH?

The unfortunate demise of his young son has placed Biden into the spotlight and has shown him to be a good and honest family man who have well know his share of familial anguish.

Keeping in mind that Biden is indeed an expert politician and that he, as history will judge, was probably correct when he stated that Iraq will eventually be broken into 3 smaller countries,

Look dipshit you don't get to try and control responses.

Biden is an idiot, he could NEVER get elected.

In Bidens case, I doubt 3rd time would be a charm.

:lmao:

Slow Joe should run. He'd be great comic relief!

Run Slow Joe Run!!!
Run Slow Joe Run!!!
Run Slow Joe Run!!!
Run Slow Joe Run!!!
Run Slow Joe Run!!!
Run Slow Joe Run!!!
Run Slow Joe Run!!!
Run Slow Joe Run!!!

Joe Biden can't handle the job of Vice President without making an ass of himself, Nat and you want him to be President? There is a reason why Biden had to cheat to get through law school...and that reason is he's not very bright. He remained in the US Senate for as long as he did because that's one more job that one can hold without being very bright.
I've seen him own two republican vp candidates. I guess they must really not bright.

Look dipshit you don't get to try and control responses.

Biden is an idiot, he could NEVER get elected.

You're correct....I can't control morons like you from typing whatever you would want....
Carry on.

Biden may lack the oratory skills of an Obama but I think that many underestimate his intelligence. I don't know, I may be ready for a not-too-slick but genuine president.

You guys are really sad, delusional and just stupid.....hilary, sanders, o'malley and now biden........you really shouldn't be let out of the house without adult supervision.......

Forum List

Back